What's new

India May Send Paramilitary Commandos To Guard Embassy In Iraq

I fully understand where you are coming from. But for India the ISIS threat is not from the outside but it resides well and truly within. Kerala chapter of the ISIS along with Indian arms landing in ISIS hands along with Kulbushan Yadev, it is going to be a tricky business indeed.

That is why i said, the chickens are coming home to roost.

As far as the news is considered as quoted by the Hindu. How is this not old news? 40 45 CPRF guards are possibly routine for areas where terrorism is an issue.
Yes the threat in internal as far as indian soil is considered. However threat against indian establishment in troubled areas cant be ruled out. This move is to safeguard ourselves against threat to indian establishment in other countries.
23 Indians joined ISIS and some of them did come back, they were not arrested as per the govt policy to bring them back however they are most probably under observation of the agencies. SO this is under control. Radicalisation is a challenge but I'm not govt so I cant really talk about the progress made on that front, but it must be under control since we haven't seen any development except the recent one in Kashmir (could have been musa who declared allegiance to isis after breaking away from pak based organisation when he said something about geelani).
And this is not old, this move was declared by govt. 5 days ago. I agree 40-45 troops are routine for troubled areas, so no need to hype it.

Yes the threat in internal as far as indian soil is considered. However threat against indian establishment in troubled areas cant be ruled out. This move is to safeguard ourselves against threat to indian establishment in other countries.
23 Indians joined ISIS and some of them did come back, they were not arrested as per the govt policy to bring them back however they are most probably under observation of the agencies. SO this is under control. Radicalisation is a challenge but I'm not govt so I cant really talk about the progress made on that front, but it must be under control since we haven't seen any development except the recent one in Kashmir (could have been musa who declared allegiance to isis after breaking away from pak based organisation when he said something about geelani).
And this is not old, this move was declared by govt. 5 days ago. I agree 40-45 troops are routine for troubled areas, so no need to hype it.

You know Bipin has been crying about the Assam area as well these past days.

But as far as ISIS is concerned i think that Kashmir stunt did not go well after someone knocked sense into your establishment but Kerala and Assam and even in Hyderabad there are tell tell signs of ISIS.

I really think India is not prepared for what is coming to you guys specially when the election fever hits 104.

That is actually what a low IQ dumb bharati thinks. Ground reality is far different.

What is the ground reality? You handed over Gwadar and Kashmir to China because you are incapable of holding them.

Yeah low IQ bharatis are leading Microsoft, Pepsi, Mastercard Google etc while you are on FATF list.

What is the ground reality? You handed over Gwadar and Kashmir to China because you are incapable of holding them.

Yeah low IQ bharatis are leading Microsoft, Pepsi, Mastercard Google etc while you are on FATF list.

You again showed your low IQ here. Neither gwadar nor kashmir is given to anyone.

Pakistan is not on FATF at this moment when you are showing your low IQ.

Back
Top Bottom