What's new

India May Send Paramilitary Commandos To Guard Embassy In Iraq

Yup. This chutya. Comes every now and then to get humiliated.

I have blocked him. But then sometimes when I am bored I unblock him and DM him all kind of maan behan abuse that I know.

Fun stuffy you know. :lol:
He is one tough bastard have been banned for like 50 times still he comes back crawling here

Dude you need to edit the title and correct the number of paramilitary commandos. 60-70 will be sent to guard the embassy.

If ever by chance India send this number of troops how will India accommodate them , they will be sitting ducks for ISIS

From 300000 to 60-70??
That is a big leap of faith i tell you
well that guy basically took the complete strength of CRPF which is just over 300000 and posted that all of them are going to defend the Kabul embassy.

well that guy basically took the complete strength of CRPF which is just over 300000 and posted that all of them are going to defend the Kabul embassy.

But this is about Iraq not Afghanistan?
Am i missing something here....!!

But this is about Iraq not Afghanistan?
Am i missing something here....!!
My apologies, I mixed it up. I had read something similar about troops being sent to Kabul (I think), so it all got mixed up.
But the number of troops being sent is 60-70, CoBRA commandos of the CRPF who are fighting naxals and Maoists.
Cheers. :)

My apologies, I mixed it up. I had read something similar about troops being sent to Kabul (I think), so it all got mixed up.
But the number of troops being sent is 60-70, CoBRA commandos of the CRPF who are fighting naxals and Maoists.
Cheers. :)

You are sending troops everywhere yet no outrage in your country. We send one batch of trainers and the world lights up.

Kabul and Baghdad. Hmm good luck then you gonna need it.

You are sending troops everywhere yet no outrage in your country. We send one batch of trainers and the world lights up.

Kabul and Baghdad. Hmm good luck then you gonna need it.
I'm not really sure about Kabul as I mentioned in my earlier post. It may only be Baghdad as mentioned in the article. And there is a difference in sending paramilitary troops to guard you embassy that has been targeted in past, receives threat constantly and sending regular army troops to carry out operations in foreign soil or to train the host nation's army.
Very different objectives.
Troops sent to guard wont leave the embassy building, the main gate will still be manned by afghan troops, it would only be the internal courtyard and beyond where CRPF will be present.

I'm not really sure about Kabul as I mentioned in my earlier post. It may only be Baghdad as mentioned in the article. And there is a difference in sending paramilitary troops to guard you embassy that has been targeted in past, receives threat constantly and sending regular army troops to carry out operations in foreign soil or to train the host nation's army.
Very different objectives.

Iraq is not the Iraq of 2005 or 2008 or even 2011 when security and safety is being discussed. Once again the article is rather bollywoodicising the nature of it.

Baghdad is considered reasonably safe as compared to previous years. Are the ISIS chicks coming home to roost for India?

Tan Tan gopal kay pass aik hi ghunta hai jisay woh buja ker khusss hota rehta hai ... Abhi tau safron lungi main bus media main hi "Sir Jee Kal Strike Kerni Hai" ka dum bucha hai bhaiya.

But that is the trend now everyone is ding surgical strike against you. US, Afghanistan, Iran, India and China took over Gwadar and Kashmir from you. Shame. :agree:

But that is the trend now everyone is ding surgical strike against you. US, Afghanistan, Iran, India and China took over Gwadar and Kashmir from you. Shame. :agree:

That is actually what a low IQ dumb bharati thinks. Ground reality is far different.

Iraq is not the Iraq of 2005 or 2008 or even 2011 when security and safety is being discussed. Once again the article is rather bollywoodicising the nature of it.

Baghdad is considered reasonably safe as compared to previous years. Are the ISIS chicks coming home to roost for India?
ISIS may not be what it used to be just a year or 2 ago but its resurfacing in many other areas and possibility cant be ruled out it may not resurface again in Iraq or carry out lone gunmen or bombings like other organisations. ISIS has threatened india many times specifically and this is just a step to secure indian embassy and officials in embassy. Guards will accompany when diplomats move out of the embassy. Threat to India from ISIS is real. they may not roll into ur land like they did in Iraq and Syria but they might carry out attacks in indian soil or in foreign soil against our embassies. And the situation in Iraq is still not good. better, but not good.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/crpf-to-guard-indian-embassy-in-baghdad/article22828895.ece
there this link isn't bollywoodising....

ISIS may not be what it used to be just a year or 2 ago but its resurfacing in many other areas and possibility cant be ruled out it may not resurface again in Iraq or carry out lone gunmen or bombings like other organisations. ISIS has threatened india many times specifically and this is just a step to secure indian embassy and officials in embassy. Guards will accompany when diplomats move out of the embassy. Threat to India from ISIS is real. they may not roll into ur land like they did in Iraq and Syria but they might carry out attacks in indian soil or in foreign soil against our embassies. And the situation in Iraq is still not good. better, but not good.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/crpf-to-guard-indian-embassy-in-baghdad/article22828895.ece
there this link isn't bollywoodising....

I fully understand where you are coming from. But for India the ISIS threat is not from the outside but it resides well and truly within. Kerala chapter of the ISIS along with Indian arms landing in ISIS hands along with Kulbushan Yadev, it is going to be a tricky business indeed.

That is why i said, the chickens are coming home to roost.

As far as the news is considered as quoted by the Hindu. How is this not old news? 40 45 CPRF guards are possibly routine for areas where terrorism is an issue.

Back
Top Bottom