What's new

India may plan airstrikes in Muridkay

Sure. We are waiting.
Really, you guys are the ones who go nutts everytime something happens at your end.

People die in India - Your Media goes nuts.
You guys have surgical strikes - Your Media goes nuts.

Over dramatic nation..., all of whom are going to bed tonite with a moist towel.

India has done what they have to do
3 tree for 40plus CRPF
when Pakistan ask why you kill our 3 trees They replied like THEY ARE LIVING THING
GENERAL SCIENCE
wake up Indians from the Imagination of Surgical Strike on Pak Land. in 4 Km you were scared how can you come 100 km inside Pakistan
Every singal fight b/w both countries is due to J&K, and you are ashamed of taking about IOK due to your past and present in IOK.

Really, you guys are the ones who go nutts everytime something happens at your end.

People die in India - Your Media goes nuts.
You guys have surgical strikes - Your Media goes nuts.

Over dramatic nation..., all of whom are going to bed tonite with a moist towel.

:lol:

From now on we will go even more nuts. This has set a precedent after all.

What people don't realise is, that is irrelevant if India failed in her mission or not.. it is that India has now managed to open both up the international border and LOC and now has a established escalation path with a proven record of no response by Pakistan or PAF. This twice they have done this. India can come and go, as they please... they have proven this.

Had they shot down some of the aircraft(even if they were retreating and were over IOK ) then some deterrence or redline could have been maintained, that is no longer the case.

No-one would have flicked an eye lid if IAF aircraft are shot down over IOK if that said aircraft came to Pakistan and bombed it !!!! The escalation was already in place and the response was warranted.

I dont think PAF realises how badly they lost today. They bottled it with cloudy poor quality thinking.

From now on we will go even more nuts. This has set a precedent after all.

Who have guts to stand up against us when we are united as a nation ?

Even neo-converts only cried like bitch after we dropped 1 ton bombs in their own country, boleto ghar main ghus ke maar di :lol:

What people don't realise is, that is irrelevant if India failed in her mission or not.. it is that India has now managed to open both up the international border and LOC and now has a established escalation path with a proven record of no response by Pakistan or PAF. This twice they have done this. India can come and go, as they please... they have proven this.

Had they shot down some of the aircraft(even if they were retreating and were over IOK ) then some deterrence or redline could have been maintained, that is no longer the case.

No-one would have flicked an eye lid if IAF aircraft are shot down over IOK if that said aircraft came to Pakistan and bombed it !!!! The escalation was already in place and the response was warranted.

I dont think PAF realises how badly they lost today. They bottled it with cloudy poor quality thinking.

exactly

Who have guts to stand up against us when we are united as a nation ?

Even neo-converts only cried like bitch after we dropped 1 ton bombs in their own country, boleto ghar main ghus ke maar di :lol:
Not your fault Bharti, it's all due to the effect of the bucket loads of cow cola you shove in your curry hole.
Your Pigeon warriors are crapping sitting with lights out tonight. :lol:

Not your fault Bharti, it's all due to the effect of the bucket loads of cow cola you shove in your curry hole.
Your Pigeon warriors are crapping sitting with lights out tonight. :lol:

Why resort to such language? Is your anger at your paf and your frustration with your PAK army so severe?
Chill down , take some pointers from other Pakistani members like Imran Khan and Irfan Baloch.
Your paf will certainly strike back. Wait till then instead of opening 5 childish threads. makes you look pathetic.

Why resort to such language? Is your anger at your paf and your frustration with your PAK army so severe?
Chill down , take some pointers from other Pakistani members like Imran Khan and Irfan Baloch.
Your paf will certainly strike back. Wait till then instead of opening 5 childish threads. makes you look pathetic.
Your advise is not needed, go splash your brain to your gullible country fellows who are acting as if India has won a war.

This IS and hopefully STAYS a psychological war.
And the first skirmish has gone to the Indian side.
Don't just read your own post s. Read other Pakistani members posts too.
Open your eyes. And just wait . Didn't we wait 12 days ?

Forgive and forget such people. Working abroad as "baniya" tend to get depressing. Just report such posts and move on.

On topic : IAF must have a solid reason to attempt striking Muridke. For now imo they will be happy .

Sorry guys, for bringing this Topic back. Its just that I was flying the entire day. I had two back-to-back flights so missed out on all the action.

You guys have been banging up messages...

Anyways, I just couldn't forget about my good buddy @randomradio .

Hommie, where you at?!!

Yeah. It's been a week. So what's up?

:D

Check out the news.
Eh..., no - you check out the news. I don't know the facts, but if memory serves that last Air-to-Air kill took place last during the Operation Desert Storm in the 1991 Gulf War.

He wanted to revisit on the 26th, so the IAF paid them a visit for me. :D
Yeah, and two of them ended up becoming our guests as PoW's. Don't worry, we'll take good care of their diet, but don't expect Tomatoes.

You really think standoff weapons are duds?

Pak is in denial again. And it's a good thing. This way we can keep attacking again and again and Pak will keep denying the strikes.

Btw, IB has been opened up. So things have barely begun.
You guys claim that you shot our jet down, so why don't we have all our F-16's accounted for.

Sleep tight, PAF is awake.
I assure, I slept like a baby, and tonight i'm gonna sleep with a smile too.

Sorry guys, for bringing this Topic back. Its just that I was flying the entire day. I had two back-to-back flights so missed out on all the action.

You guys have been banging up messages...

Anyways, I just couldn't forget about my good buddy @randomradio .

Hommie, where you at?!!

Eh..., no - you check out the news. I don't know the facts, but if memory serves that last Air-to-Air kill took place last during the Operation Desert Storm in the 1991 Gulf War.

Yeah, and two of them ended up becoming our guests as PoW's. Don't worry, we'll take good care of their diet, but don't expect Tomatoes.

You guys claim that you shot our jet down, so why don't we have all our F-16's accounted for.

I assure, I slept like a baby, and tonight i'm gonna sleep with a smile too.

Only 1 aircraft shot down.

You shot down a Mig-21 Bison. The same Mig-21 Bison shot down an F-16.

Only 1 aircraft shot down.

You shot down a Mig-21 Bison. The same Mig-21 Bison shot down an F-16.

IMG_6037.JPG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom