What's new

India may plan airstrikes in Muridkay

No ice man,
If thy want it to make it political then we hve the chance now to strike back on the positions of Indian army's strike forces with in Indian held kashmir but also its a good opportunity for pak defence forces to Jst shut up and hit back hard, asap thy can shah mehmood qureshi, s visits or just statements are not required this time, it's a time to fight or accept Indias whtever political positions

retaliate to what? you want to blow their trees too?

No we won't. We won't attack where it is expected. Intelligence services keep list of various different targets. Surprise attack is the key.
U think its surprise then, sorry u are getting sucked up, now with this attack u hve brought a reason, for pak to strike hard and its will where ever it will get a chance india without listening much cries from the world cause its India which attacked Pakistan in the end

retaliate to what? you want to blow their trees too?
No all the major road links water dams , radar sites, missile sites and there more things with in the range in Indian held kashmir I hve reports work has been started already and a surprise attack will happen from Pakistan may it be several missile strikes

Under what pretext you will attack Indian Army. We said we attacked terrorists site. You can't use this excuse. If you attack Indian Army then it will turn into complete confrontation.
Same pretext what u attacked pakistan, Thts enough as for reason itself

Yeah. It's been a week. So what's up?

:D

Check out the news.
That's it...:rolleyes:

Seriously, that isn't even worth a discussion. You dropped a dud to kill trees. I thought you guys were out to avenge the death of your guys - seems to me that you failed miserably.

Look, everyone knows that we had nothing to do with whatever the hell happened in Pulwama. Your PM is looking to get re-elected. We get it. India knew full well that if there were any casualties at our end, we'd retaliate (Big Time). But, after your so-called 'feel good' Surgical Strikes last time - we thought you'd enjoy your moment this time as well. But as you can see that we haven't even made a big deal of it.

If your IAF guys want to get attention, tell 'em to wear a skirt.

That's it...:rolleyes:

Seriously, that isn't even worth a discussion. You dropped a dud to kill trees. I thought you guys were out to avenge the death of your guys - seems to me that you failed miserably.

Look, everyone knows that we had nothing to do with whatever the hell happened in Pulwama. Your PM is looking to get re-elected. We get it. India knew full well that if there were any casualties at our end, we'd retaliate (Big Time). But, after your so-called 'feel good' Surgical Strikes last time - we thought you'd enjoy your moment this time as well. But as you can see that we haven't even made a big deal of it.

If your IAF guys want to get attention, tell 'em to wear a skirt.

:lol:

You really think standoff weapons are duds?

Pak is in denial again. And it's a good thing. This way we can keep attacking again and again and Pak will keep denying the strikes.

Btw, IB has been opened up. So things have barely begun.

:lol:

You really think standoff weapons are duds?

Pak is in denial again. And it's a good thing. This way we can keep attacking again and again and Pak will keep denying the strikes.

Btw, IB has been opened up. So things have barely begun.
Here is an invitation for you guys. Your Media should pounce on such an offer. Hell, its NEWS, right?

Check Time Code: 12:00

If you guys claim something, than back it up. We're offering the UN, Ambassadors even your Military & Civilian to come and show what damage you all did.

Here is an invitation for you guys. Your Media should pounce on such an offer. Hell, its NEWS, right?

Check Time Code: 12:00

If you guys claim something, than back it up. We're offering the UN, Ambassadors even your Military & Civilian to come and show what damage you all did.

Sleep tight, PAF is awake.

Sleep tight, PAF is awake.

I think its time to hit india with a nuclear bomb. U throw a stick at us we blow you with all we got.

No fooling around. time to make india realize that bollywood is bollywood and reality is different.

Be careful what you wish for. You never know we wake to the news of one of your jets lying flat on their belly - courtesy of the PAF.

I think its time to hit india with a nuclear bomb. U throw a stick at us we blow you with all we got.

No fooling around. time to make india realize that bollywood is bollywood and reality is different.

Sure. We are waiting.

You attack our military, everything that follows after that from our side is self-defence.

Sure. We are waiting.

You attack our military, everything that follows after that from our side is self-defence.

yup we will escalate it to a level that will make india choose to either stop the drama or be finished forever. no third option. so chill and sleep

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom