What's new

India may plan airstrikes in Muridkay

TTP was backed by nobody. So think about that first.
Any military operation would have to go beyond the surgical strike, even for political optics, and it may still not achieve any strategic objectives.

SO WHAT R U WAITING FOR?-----

modi bluffed his awaam

Guys does any one know that last night iaf was fully prepared to attack in somepoints of muridkay but our AF was ready and prepared for them and iaf tried to enter in pak airspace
(A strong indeed very strong source)

Guys does any one know that last night iaf was fully prepared to attack in somepoints of muridkay but our AF was ready and prepared for them and iaf tried to enter in pak airspace
(A strong indeed very strong source)
Chacha jee your source is ? Don't watch too much indian TV channels asar ho gaya hai lagta hai

Chacha jee your source is ? Don't watch too much indian TV channels asar ho gaya hai lagta hai
first of all i dont watch indian channel second he's captain in army and is on leave who was called back on urgent basis early in the morning yesterday...

That is a fair response to the 2nd part of my post. But that's okay, i'd be embarrassed too if we had illiterate a-holes. I guess we dodged that bullet.

Okay, tell you what..., today is the 19. A week from today, the 26th, You and I will both revisit this post.

Yeah. It's been a week. So what's up?

:D

Check out the news.

Is this a satirical post or are you for real?
The moment Indian Aircraft enter Pakistani Airspace and start SOFTENING the targets. What do you suppose Pakistan will do? wait for Indian Land Forces to come and drop para troopers? :close_tema:
And Do you even know the location of Muridke? They will just fly right beside Lahore Cantonement and Gujranwala Cantonment and Will fly back home as simple as that? Or will they dare use Standoff Weapons and Expect no Retaliation? You know very well Pakistani Capabilities of Standoff weapons to hit inside India Right?
Well it just happened, and wht we did?
Nothing

han chachu k bhateejay ab btao tum log pta ni apny aap ko kia smjhty ho k tum logo se ziada kisi bandy ko pata he ni hai k kia ho rha hai hmesha apny aap ko smjhdar smjho gy to koi chup chaap ke k b chala jai ga

han chachu k bhateejay ab btao tum log pta ni apny aap ko kia smjhty ho k tum logo se ziada kisi bandy ko pata he ni hai k kia ho rha hai hmesha apny aap ko smjhdar smjho gy to koi chup chaap le k b chala jai ga
IMG_6784.PNG

Now to twist the indian narrative, PAF should release video clip taken from interceptors showing Indian jets running away...

Air Defense System ko sale kar ke Dam fund mei Jama Karwa detey hain :cheers:
Be Positive
No I think, personally PAK ARMY wanted tht to happen, may it let Indian out of control emotions come down or its providing another step on a long drawn war games chess board, now giving india this chance has brought a chance to pakistan to strike in the heart of Indian held kashmir, on the positions of Indian army strike force garrisons or other key installations which can let soften Indian army grip over kashmir

No we won't. We won't attack where it is expected. Intelligence services keep list of various different targets. Surprise attack is the key.

MODI WAS CONSTIPATED AND HAD ALOT OF PRESSURE NOW HE FARTED AND IT IS ALL CLEAR

U CAN RELAX
No ice man,
If thy want it to make it political then we hve the chance now to strike back on the positions of Indian army's strike forces with in Indian held kashmir but also its a good opportunity for pak defence forces to Jst shut up and hit back hard, asap thy can shah mehmood qureshi, s visits or just statements are not required this time, it's a time to fight or accept Indias whtever political positions

No ice man,
If thy want it to make it political then we hve the chance now to strike back on the positions of Indian army's strike forces with in Indian held kashmir but also its a good opportunity for pak defence forces to Jst shut up and hit back hard, asap thy can shah mehmood qureshi, s visits or just statements are not required this time, it's a time to fight or accept Indias whtever political positions
Under what pretext you will attack Indian Army. We said we attacked terrorists site. You can't use this excuse. If you attack Indian Army then it will turn into complete confrontation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom