What's new

India may get permanent seat in UNSC soon!!

Great Satan!!

Talking about this guy!! :lol:

ronnie-james-dio.jpg

All Hail! \m/

That was the great Ronnie James Dio, RIP.

Great Satan!!

Talking about this guy!! :lol:

ronnie-james-dio.jpg

All Hail! \m/

That's your view of the satan. It is born out of superstition. Satan's actual appearance is more like the appearance of bush, blair and modi.

That's your view of the satan. It is born out of superstition. Satan's actual appearance is more like the appearance of bush, blair and modi.

No, this is the real satan who even shook the satans like Bush
bin-laden11_0.jpg

No, this is the real satan who even shook the satans like Bush
bin-laden11_0.jpg

He's just a pawn created by CIA, so how could he be the real satan? Guess who trained him? We're getting news that this satan is now getting covert assistance from the highly venerable RAW.

lets not post hindustan times or any other indian news source and post a neutral news source on this and then discuss, instead of wasting time on fictitious news.

Anywho,

MARK MY WORDS, INDIA WILL NEVER GET A PERMANENT UNSC SEAT. :disagree:

NEVER

well i am not obsessed with this UNSC and basically dont beleive it's going to b easy,but since u had opened ur big mouth,so listen

India will become a UNSC member in ur own life time and u will b desperately live with it

well i am not obsessed with this UNSC and basically dont beleive it's going to b easy,but since u had opened ur big mouth,so listen

India will become a UNSC member in ur own life time and u will b desperately live with it

Before that happens a war will break out, I'm not going to tell where for I want you to guess and fuss ,and that will be the end of it all including the UN itself.

Self appointed fore running..there are better countries..as of yet..and there isnt a single Muslim country represented yet which has irked anti west sentiments across the Muslim world..America is on a plan to market india as powerful and muslims friendly to divert islamic alliances towards India hence weakening the muslim block as well advance its imperial designs with the help of indian deception and soft power.

OK PAKISTAN IS THE NEW MEMBER ADDED TO P5 LIST ......:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::victory::victory::victory::cheers:

I would rather perfer India to have 100,000 extra toilets now and proper sanitation, then a UNSC seat right now!

Just keep working hard, we are close and soon we will make it. I think the last fort left is get China on broad, if we develop good relationship with China that would be it.

China will never onboard an indian train, we asked you to boycott the nobel peace prize you didnt , why should we support yr bid?

China will never onboard an indian train, we asked you to boycott the nobel peace prize you didnt , why should we support yr bid?

India's foreign policy is independent. If you ask us to boycott, we might not do it. If USA ask us to terminate relationship with china and myanmar we may not do it. They will ask to purchase F-16, we may not do it.

Every process is independent. If you judge relations on the basis of one event, than why after all China issued staple visas.

Indian shameless boasts of the following:

1) unsc front runner
2) world super power
3) world econmy super power
4) mumbai is better than shanghai in 5 years
5) CWg is better than the beijing olympics
6) the $35 ipad is invented in india

1) unsc front runner
2) world super power

You mean in this forum.. dont take it seriously.

1) unsc front runner
2) world super power

Dont confuse few military experts/fans on this website, to the whole of 1billion+ Indians in the world.

India's foreign policy is independent. If you ask us to boycott, we might not do it. If USA ask us to terminate relationship with china and myanmar we may not do it. They will ask to purchase F-16, we may not do it.

Every process is independent. If you judge relations on the basis of one event, than why after all China issued staple visas.

Yr so called independent foreign policy aint it suppose to look after your country interest. boycotting an insignificance event and get an unsc seat is a smart move dont you think?

this kind of thinking is amaturish in international diplomacy.

there are many disagreement between india and china, taking task to one issue would be counter- productive.

I truly belive china would be a lot closer to India would not hesitate bringing in India to the UNSC fold if it wasn't for Pakistan. China and India would be even closer than Russia and China on the security council if pakistan didn't fit in the equation.

there are very few countries in the world where China is truly friend with. all the countries china deals with is 100% purely for economic gains. Pakistan, Cambodia, N. Korea IMHO are the only countries where China actually would go against its pragmatic foreign policies(economic related). ie. N.Korea

India and china trade will reach $100 billion by 2015 according to most estimates, considering in 2007 it was a mere $20 billions. As the economic ties increases, India will have a lot leverage in China than it would by any other means.

The US might consider China its biggest threat in the future but US companies will be dictating its policies towards china. Chinese will be more getting "closer" to india as commensurate to it economic relation with India

Back
Top Bottom