What's new

India May Be Heading To Mars

To the Mars...
58hzg.gif

It Was A Grid Failure & everything has been restored :tup:. As it is fixed, so lets give go ahead to Mission Mars.

I don't think it was just the power failure in north India.. it was also about the recurring power failure all across the country every fw hours. Except a few cities, it is a problem all over the country. Our first objective should be 100% power supply to the entire country.

Only then think of Mars. Our moon mission was a success and I think we should stop at that for now. There is no point of d**k measuring if we don't have total power accessible 24/7.

Indian govt should first try to fix electricity problem on earth then go to Mars... hahaha

Nothing personnel or anti-India or anything .... just wanted to write this.

I completely agree with you. But the national priority of our government is totally misplaced.

Indian govt should first try to fix electricity problem on earth then go to Mars... hahaha

Nothing personnel or anti-India or anything .... just wanted to write this.

WAH WAH !! KAY DIMAG PAYA HAI , Einstein ke bad apaka hi number hai.

thank god you didn't said stop using mobiles and TV,wahing machine,RFTR etc. things to solve electricity problem.

All things are workin on their place , electricity has nothing to do with Mars mission , and its near about solved.

by the way India is country of contradictions , Electricity problem much more costly than Mars Mission for Indians .

you can't imagine how many Mars mission we can arrange in money that we are using to solve Electricity Problem.

We are providing space Satellite launching service to many European countries , we sent many Satellite of European countries in earth orbit earning many through it and using it to solve our national problems(of course like Electricity). :cheers:

Mera Joota hai Japani
Yeh Patloon Inglistani
Sar pe lal topi Rusi
Phir bhi dil hai Hindustani
:chilli:

And Moon. :D

that would be a GOD for someone.

I don't think it was just the power failure in north India.. it was also about the recurring power failure all across the country every fw hours. Except a few cities, it is a problem all over the country. Our first objective should be 100% power supply to the entire country.

Only then think of Mars. Our moon mission was a success and I think we should stop at that for now. There is no point of d**k measuring if we don't have total power accessible 24/7.

I completely agree with you. But the national priority of our government is totally misplaced.

Don't Mix the things , solving electricity problem mean stopping modernization ??? what a Logic ? then stop using mobile , TV , REF , Stop making cars , Industries taking too much electricity stop it , Stop the country.

doesn't make any sense.

Do you have even an IDEA ? money we are spending on Mars mission is not even Fraction of Money that we are spending on electricity problem(thank to our talented men in ISRO)

We should surprise China and world by sending man on moon just like US surprised USSR once .

sir we should send man on jupiter....that would be a real surprise....america has already sent a man on moon in 1960's....if we do that people will say welcome india to 1960's.....so best would be to send an indian man on jupiter.

sir we should send man on jupiter....that would be a real surprise....america has already sent a man on moon in 1960's....if we do that people will say welcome india to 1960's.....so best would be to send an indian man on jupiter.
Its impossible to send man to mars as of now. Do you distance between earth and jupiter ? There is a death trap layer between mars and jupiter . When US sent man to moon it was a great achievement for new space power similarly India should do . Do you think surprise when an Indian runs 100mts race in 10 sec or would you say we should do it in one second because already some one did it ?

People need to understand that technologies developed for such missions finds a way in domestic industries. In CERN, people needed to share data and that was the start of Internet. Now think where we would have been without it. You won't know which technology came into your life because of some projects like these.

India when started it Communication satellites and other ones, people asked the same thing, should we spend on space program when we have so many social problems, our economy was way worse than what it is today, what results we got due to our program. Remote sensing changed and helped our disaster management system, allocation of resources, water management and what not.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom