What's new

India May Be Heading To Mars

Your confidence notwithstanding, 1.6 trillion $ economy is slipping down fast. And the things that you are talking about are without knowing the kind of expenditure you have as a country. When the slide begins, you not being US, will reach your hurt point much faster than others.

It is good to have confidence, but prudence is the answer. The FDI will come only if the investor feels that money is to be made. If you don't have money to pay for the produce, and the investor, unlike your confidence exhuming best, look for the ground realities. The ground reality is that your sensex is down 18%, your growth is down to 5.3 with rupee spiraling out of control, the power sector investor is running away because your power tariff is so low that he can't make money etc etc.

The need therefore is to be realistic rather being jingoistic.
the growth is 5.3 % and not over 6 as you say.

I know it will hard to make a guy understand who lives in a country with a GDP less than $ 200 billion and a growth rate which had never seen an upward trajectory.

Anyway the $ 1.6 economy is not slipping as long as we are not hitting a negative growth mark which is a distant possibility if so called prudence is the answer.

About investors making money or not,sitting miles away from India you definitely not have much idea about the intensity with which Walmart, Tesco and Care Four are lobbying in Delhi, but if you care you can find a lot of articles on internet to read about it, the investment brought in the retail section is alone enough to pull back the countries growth rate above 8 %, leave aviation and finance.

Sensex does not reflect any ground reality,just some 4 yrs ago the sensex was kissing the ground when the economy was growing undaunted, but I assume with the limited knowledge of economics and your ability to ignore some relevant points make your job easy.

And by the way the growth recorded in fiscal yr 2012 was 6.5 % not 5 %,if ur talking about this fiscal I care the least.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom