What's new

India May Be Heading To Mars

cant wait for this mission, finally indian will discover the aliens on mars.

Lets say we land where there MIGHT be presence of single celled organism. That will be the huge discovery for mankind after discovery of water on the moon.

Also India should start program to get Helium 3 from Moon by 2025, commercially, as dreamed by Dr. Kalam, that will be best for us economically.

The answer is not that tough.

With an economy of $ 1.6 trillion and a growth rate of 6.5 we can afford it.

Now assume even if our growth rate falls to 5 % it still leave as a lot of money to deal with the induction of AC's,submarine,high tech aircraft and space program.

And by the way dont read much into stanley's, for example lets assume some of the pending reforms are cleared in wake of impending apocalypse for ex retail,finance and aviation, do you have any idea how much FDi it had been forcasted to flow into this country,i think u dont know.

Ans when I use assume it does not means pure assumption as India once played with it's reforms in 92 and the reason why we can flaunt a $ 1.6 trillion economy and all those high tech things you mentioned.

Your confidence notwithstanding, 1.6 trillion $ economy is slipping down fast. And the things that you are talking about are without knowing the kind of expenditure you have as a country. When the slide begins, you not being US, will reach your hurt point much faster than others.

It is good to have confidence, but prudence is the answer. The FDI will come only if the investor feels that money is to be made. If you don't have money to pay for the produce, and the investor, unlike your confidence exhuming best, look for the ground realities. The ground reality is that your sensex is down 18%, your growth is down to 5.3 with rupee spiraling out of control, the power sector investor is running away because your power tariff is so low that he can't make money etc etc.

The need therefore is to be realistic rather being jingoistic.
the growth is 5.3 % and not over 6 as you say.

Lets say we land where there MIGHT be presence of single celled organism. That will be the huge discovery for mankind after discovery of water on the moon.

Also India should start program to get Helium 3 from Moon by 2025, commercially, as dreamed by Dr. Kalam, that will be best for us economically.

India should also start producing dhuee gas in abundance as you may not be able to pay for your gas as well.

Talking about Helium 3 from the moon. Hanuz Dilli Dur Ast. :)

Your confidence notwithstanding, 1.6 trillion $ economy is slipping down fast. And the things that you are talking about are without knowing the kind of expenditure you have as a country. When the slide begins, you not being US, will reach your hurt point much faster than others.

It is good to have confidence, but prudence is the answer. The FDI will come only if the investor feels that money is to be made. If you don't have money to pay for the produce, and the investor, unlike your confidence exhuming best, look for the ground realities. The ground reality is that your sensex is down 18%, your growth is down to 5.3 with rupee spiraling out of control, the power sector investor is running away because your power tariff is so low that he can't make money etc etc.

bakwasss banndddd.

You are a Pakistani, so stay in your limits. Indian govt not ratarted like u. If they are spending money, they have it so they will.

tujhe kya phasudiii haiii??????

India should also start producing dhuee gas in abundance as you may not be able to pay for your gas as well.

dude i think it will be better if you think about your own country first.....i mean you don't even have a 250 Billion$ economy and your GDP growth is not more then 3%.....and don't give us that WOT excuse...its pure bullshit......Btw even by 5.3% we will be adding around 85 billion$ to our economy each year which is more then 30% of your entire economy.....

bakwasss banndddd.

You are a Pakistani, so stay in your limits. Indian govt not ratarted like u. If they are spending money, they have it so they will.

tujhe kya phasudiii haiii??????

Because I am member of this forum. And I have a right to express myself. And you have a right to express yourself as$ an Indian. Which you display abundantly by being an Indian.

If you don't have an answer to my analysis, please ask them to send you to Mars as a test animal. I'll be happy and so will many Indians be, I assure you. :)

Dont you guys at RAW's Pakistan desk talk to each other before opening a thread. its always three to four thread running on same topic about India

dude i think it will be better if you think about your own country first.....i mean you don't even have a 300 Billion$ economy and your GDP growth is not more then 3%.....and don't give us that WOT excuse...its pure bullshit......

oooooohh ........ but we are discussing India here and not Pakistan.

Same words were said when we started of producing our own vehicles that Indians are behind west but now we are owning famous established brands.

Do you know what Helium 3 is used for ? How rare it is ? By the way as far as producing gas is considered, there Gobar gas plants in many villages in India, producing gas from cow/buffalo sh!t. So you don't have to worry about our gas requirement. These animals can provide us gas as we don't kill them....:lol:

We can export it to you too if you want, its emerging bio-fuel and environmental friendly too.:enjoy:

Now come back to our Mars mission. Dial down your condescending tone.:coffee:

oooooohh ........ but we are discussing India here and not Pakistan.
Their is a huge difference between discussing about India....and taking a cheap jibe on India......and you my friend was taking a cheap jibe on India...so i responded you in your own tone.....

Their is a huge difference between discussing about opponent....and taking a cheap jibe at your opponent....

Is it a cheap jibe when I say that we are discussing India here. WOW. Have a heart yaar, Col Rohits may throw a samjhota bumb at you.

Same words were said when we started of producing our own vehicles that Indians are behind west but now we are owning famous established brands.

Do you know what Helium 3 is used for ? How rare it is ? By the way as far as producing gas is considered, there Gobar gas plants in many villages in India, producing gas from cow/buffalo sh!t. So you don't have to worry about our gas requirement. These animals can provide us gas as we don't kill them....:lol:

We can export it to you too if you want, its emerging bio-fuel and environmental friendly too.:enjoy:

Now come back to our Mars mission. Dial down your condescending tone.:coffee:

Aah ko chahiye ik umr asar honay tak
kon jeeta hey teri zulf ke sar honay tak

Gobar gas plants are in our villages as well. Gobar is produced from those animals which we don't eat.

However, Dhuee gas is different.

Do you know an interesting fact. Before you guys built the fence along the border, all the wild cows would always remain on India side of the border - because you normally tend not to eat them, and all the wild boar would remain on Pakistani side because we don't eat them. Intelligent animals indeed.

Yup, natural behavior and adaptation.

Now come back to Mars Mission.:enjoy:

I will say it again:

Aah ko chahiye ik umr asar honay tak
kon jeeta hey teri zulf ke sar honay tak
Come back to topic buddy.....all these words are not needed when we are discussing Scientific Achievements.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom