What's new

India May Be First To Tell The World About ET Contact

Either put this in the jokes section, or create a separate section for isro2222's flights of fancy (pun intended). In any case, it doesn't belong in the defence sections.

@Kloitra you can make fun of me.... But facts wont change. If annunaki not had teached humans importance of gold than today gold would had been just another material.... It was annunakis who teached humans everything we know.... 12,000years ago humans were more advance than todays humans.... Today most humans are dump who doesnt even knows basic info.... Golden age coming. Gold prices will go up even further.... Gold is very precious in universe.... It has capablity to even give humans power to travel galaxy to galaxy. Annunakis use Gold fuel in spaceships and to protect weather of their planet.... Gold is life....
Gold prices may touch Rs 35k - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site
Silver Stock Report: Gold Prices Up 18% on Average

Let me correct you for one part. If you believe me or not is up to you.
Humans recognized the value of gold fairly early. And nobody needed to teach it them. Why? Cause there are not many metals which can be mined in pure form. Not even silver. Unlike other metals which had to be purified. It is glittery, everyone likes shiny things! Malleable, ductile. Melts easily compared to iron. All the properties that would attract man.

And if I am 'playing flute in front of a buffalo', oh well, all hail Annunakis.

Last edited by a moderator:
indians are already seeing UFOs on their border with china!! Indians are worried about those UFOs and cant find what they are??

@Kloitra next you will say 'there is no God'.... what you saying is what goverment feed to people.... The value of Gold been teached by annunakis to humans.... When they left planet earth we hung on to the Gold which were left behind.... i hope you do know dhanteras festival.... Again its been given by God to humans.... Gods were annunakis.... Am not here for people who refuse to open eyes. i have given tonns of evidence.... Now its upto you to understand it or keep eating lies goverment feeds you.... Nothing can correct me. am here for correcting history....
Were Humans Created to Mine Gold for Aliens? « Theupliftingcrane's Blog

Last edited by a moderator:
Aliens in galaxy must have formed a UN kinda of organization to behave their members. Of course there is good one and bad guys. If aliens really wanna attack earth, we already become dead meat. The only possible of alien intrusion is the galaxy union force is defeated by aliens coming from another remote galaxy with much stronger power. I think the only reason USA stopped it's moon visiting program was they received some certain infraction from aliens. The problem is why those aliens oppose human universe exploration activities?

Seriously ??? UN was formed so that we don't destroy ourselves and earth by warcraft :rofl:
If these so called ETs are so powerful why they form something like that ???

And if they are powerful ( and if exists ) they would have shown themself to world. Why would they fear ???

This article is 7 years old! :pop:

Secondly, it is reproduced from a defunct Indian web tabloid called 'India Daily' that specializes in sensationalism and pure science fiction.

Nothing to see here.....
sleep-057.gif

And Never in my life, i saw anyone so ashamed of their own nationality. :)

*pakistani*

You have just proved my point - Indians are so gullible. I didn't do anything and you are gullible enough to believe I'm Pakistani.
:cheers:

You people dont know few channels like 'India TV' and 'Live India'...these funny people will make a full half an hour show if they know a thread like this is running on a website...they will also hire people from Ladakh and Leh to verify on Camera tha these stroies are true...:D

and then india will import tech from them to make super weapons.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom