What's new

India May Be First To Tell The World About ET Contact

there is a website called "abovetopsecret.com", all isro2222 like people can satisfy your secret "conspiracy theories' from there...plz spare PDF from this BS..keep this section for some concrete discussion

@isro2222 are you serious man,how in the world you belive all these stuff.Let me ask you something how will you call Jesus(Eesa alaisalam) and Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W).

Last edited by a moderator:
@PRINCE_THE_SHOWSTOPPER why dont you stay out of this thread? i gave 1000s of evidences.... Instead of debating on it you are giving me advice? How about you stay out of this thread? Spare us from the lies u eating which goverment feeds u.... When people saw Plastic coffins in a camp than american goverment came out and said there is no coffine in FEMA camp.... Why lie? What for? What is there to hide? As soon as goverment declared theres nothing the american put their life on line and brought the proof.... Yes they brought FEMA CAMP COFFINS. How about that now? Why goverment lied? What are they hiding? Let me explain this plastic coffins.... They are not for burial. In one coffin atleast 4 Dead bodies can be kept and than this plastic coffin will be burned.... What american goverment upto? Well we know what they upto.... Stop eating goverment lies. Stop acting like apes. Its time you humans stand for truth..... Am here for people who want to know the truth.... If u dont than stay out of this thread....
FEMA COFFINS! PROOF OF FEMA CAMP PLANS! - YouTube
FEMA TRAINS ARE FOR FEMA COFFINS !! - YouTube
500,000+ FEMA Coffins Now Gone: Where Are They? | Conspiracy Theories
@Asskicker i have gives 1000s of evidences and proof from real sight videos, documents, sounds, pics, interview of highly goverment officials, military, scientists (many of them been murderd for telling truth) and now here we are.... You are asking me do i believe? Am bit frustated repeating everything.... Let me tell u one thing.... Most humans werent smart.... They were aggressive. Annunakis kept humans as slave but same time gave us knowledge and tried to make us gentle, good karmic and god fearing by creating Gods.... Am explaining in laymans terms.... All Gods were annunakis. However every region around world had set of Gods. The story script were return by Annunakis.... They sended a evil and than sended a God to defeat the evil so people will follow God.... Annunakis are far better than human goverments. You want to live upto 500years? Annunakis Has the technology. Your goverment dont who busy spreading disease so economy will grow as people will spend alot on medicines and treatment.... ELOHIM, INDIAN GODS, CHRISTIAN GOD, ISLAM GOD, EGYPTIAN GODS are all were annunakis.... i gave proof. Want more? Than let me know it....

India?? Space mission? Wasnt India supposed to put a astronaut up in space THIS year?

@Icewolf no not this year.... Humans are not allowed to go beyond our orbit.... We are living in a cage and thats what America hates.... America never went on Moon. I proved it million times already.... Whats the use sending human in our orbit when we not allowed beyond it? Even Ashtar galactic command dont want humans to travel beyond our orbit. Humans are aggressive who kills each other....

@Icewolf no not this year.... Humans are not allowed to go beyond our orbit.... We are living in a cage and thats what America hates.... America never went on Moon. I proved it million times already.... Whats the use sending human in our orbit when we not allowed beyond it? Even Ashtar galactic command dont want humans to travel beyond our orbit. Humans are aggressive who kills each other....

The only proof you are giving are links from tabloids, and links that have nothing to do with what you were saying in the first place.... Do you need a mental checkup?

Example : You said Barack Obama was a alien and you put up a fake photoshopped image of Barack Obama with antennaes.

@Icewolf its easy to make fun.... Hard to explain the proof.... Btw you should not ask for proof.... You are pakistani. There are few pakistanis who even if given a video proof they will ask for more proof.... 26/11 we gave proof.... First tell your goverment to act on it. i will ignore you.... Am here for pakistanis, indians, chinese, americans, brits etc etc who want to know the truth....
@everyone to stay in power the Reptilian (sumerian Gods) created a technology that can look after a future president since the time of birth. The Reptilians has the technology to transfer a soul into any women who ready to be pregnant. They use a frequency wave to create a story such a way that a male and female fall inlove and get marry.... Than they transfer the soul into the women's fetus.... This is very advance technology.... But it ensures the new born baby will be president who than can be controlled. Romney was tall greys creation while obama was reptilian creation.... Singer nicky minaj is reptilian creation. Lady gaga greys creation. Rihanna reptilian creation.... List is long.... Must read everything to understand complext technology....
http://img.webme.com/pic/g/gizliilimler/obamareincarnatedking2.jpg
Is Obama Really a Clone? by Freeman & Suppressed Technology w/ Alex Jones - YouTube
Ancient Egypt, Reptilian Symbolism and the Cloning of a Pharaoh | Humanity Wins, Illuminati Lose

@Icewolf its easy to make fun.... Hard to explain the proof.... Btw you should not ask for proof.... You are pakistani. There are few pakistanis who even if given a video proof they will ask for more proof.... 26/11 we gave proof.... First tell your goverment to act on it. i will ignore you.... Am here for pakistanis, indians, chinese, americans, brits etc etc who want to know the truth....
@everyone to stay in power the Reptilian (sumerian Gods) created a technology that can look after a future president since the time of birth. The Reptilians has the technology to transfer a soul into any women who ready to be pregnant. They use a frequency wave to create a story such a way that a male and female fall inlove and get marry.... Than they transfer the soul into the women's fetus.... This is very advance technology.... But it ensures the new born baby will be president who than can be controlled. Romney was tall greys creation while obama was reptilian creation.... Singer nicky minaj is reptilian creation. Lady gaga greys creation. Rihanna reptilian creation.... List is long.... Must read everything to understand complext technology....
http://img.webme.com/pic/g/gizliilimler/obamareincarnatedking2.jpg
Is Obama Really a Clone? by Freeman & Suppressed Technology w/ Alex Jones - YouTube
Ancient Egypt, Reptilian Symbolism and the Cloning of a Pharaoh | Humanity Wins, Illuminati Lose

26/11 was a plot made by Reptilians... Nothing to do with Pakistan ;)

Are you naming all black people as Reptilians? Almost every black person looks like the pharoahs you have in the pictures, are you racst or something?

@isro2222 I ammm annnn Alphaaa Draconiannn, iffff youuuu doooo notttt stoppp revealingggg celestiallllll secretssssss myyyy armadaaaa waitingggg justttt outsideee theee atmosphereee willlll invadeeee Earthhhh. Youuuuu haveeee beennnnnn warnedddd.

For people who want to know how did america came to know most americans and europians born through africa people.... Enki aka lord vishnu the chief engineer created african race to mine Gold.... It was said 12,000 years ago that Americans and europians were born through black people. American scientists atlast accepted it recently.... Funny they took 1000s of years to accept it.... Btw Mr obama born in KENYA and not indonesia....
Enki Created Man - Eden Saga
Enki the Dogon tribe and Sirius (FORBIDDEN HISTORY SERIES/ African Civilizations) - YouTube
Enki, Ninmah & Ningishzidda Created Slave Race | STARGATE TO THE COSMOS
Mr obama knows the power of annunaki GODS.... He worships my most favorite Lord Hanuman even when obama himself is sumerian Gods worshiper.... Lord hanuman is one of most powerful God in india.... i have his locket in my neck. He creation of Lord Ram.... All Gods were annunakis from planet Sirius B Which is cluster of planets orbiting planet Sirius who is 10,000 times brighter than our own planet Sun....
Obama and his Monkey God Lord Hanuman: Cleaning the ‘excrement’ out of The White House « Overmanwarrior's Wisdom
BBC NEWS | South Asia | India monkey god idol for Obama

For people who want to know how did america came to know most americans and europians born through africa people.... Enki aka lord vishnu the chief engineer created african race to mine Gold.... It was said 12,000 years ago that Americans and europians were born through black people. American scientists atlast accepted it recently.... Funny they took 1000s of years to accept it.... Btw Mr obama born in KENYA and not indonesia....
Enki Created Man - Eden Saga
Enki the Dogon tribe and Sirius (FORBIDDEN HISTORY SERIES/ African Civilizations) - YouTube
Enki, Ninmah & Ningishzidda Created Slave Race | STARGATE TO THE COSMOS
Mr obama knows the power of annunaki GODS.... He worships my most favorite Lord Hanuman even when obama himself is sumerian Gods worshiper.... Lord hanuman is one of most powerful God in india.... i have his locket in my neck. He creation of Lord Ram.... All Gods were annunakis from planet Sirius B Which is cluster of planets orbiting planet Sirius who is 10,000 times brighter than our own planet Sun....
Obama and his Monkey God Lord Hanuman: Cleaning the ‘excrement’ out of The White House « Overmanwarrior's Wisdom
BBC NEWS | South Asia | India monkey god idol for Obama

Buddy im sorry to say this,you have some serious problem better consult an doctor but don't confuse him too.

India?? Space mission? Wasnt India supposed to put a astronaut up in space THIS year?
I think you don't know about Indian Moon orbiter mission and largest constellation of remote sensing satellites in the world which belongs to India. During Sandy, NASA asked ISRO to provide vital info as their satellite wasn't working at that time. Kindly research before asking these questios.

Indian manned mission is not going to be launched in this year.

@Kloitra you can make fun of me.... But facts wont change. If annunaki not had teached humans importance of gold than today gold would had been just another material.... It was annunakis who teached humans everything we know.... 12,000years ago humans were more advance than todays humans.... Today most humans are dump who doesnt even knows basic info.... Golden age coming. Gold prices will go up even further.... Gold is very precious in universe.... It has capablity to even give humans power to travel galaxy to galaxy. Annunakis use Gold fuel in spaceships and to protect weather of their planet.... Gold is life....

It has other uses too and a variety different of benefits. You can clear your mind and reach ascension faster with it.

51-sVF9w3GL._SY450_.jpg

Monatomic Gold - White Powder Gold - 15 grams

Product Description
White Gold Powder. You will receive WHITE POWDER GOLD (1/2oz) (15 Grams) WE GUARANTEE TO BE THE ORIGINAL and MOST POWERFUL MONATOMIC GOLD ON THE MARKET #1 Monatomic White Powder Gold available! SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN White Powder of Gold, Monatomic Gold, White Powder Gold can be made from various sources. The source used for our White Powder Gold is the most powerful. MONATOMIC GOLD will HELP US reach heightened states of consciousness and awareness and openings to new ways of being will become apparent to that may not be seen by others. Some positive feedback has included reports of increased physical and mental energy. Others have said physical pains have vanished and that they have increased strength and stamina, and increased sex drive, increased strengthening of the immune system and improved mental focus and clarity. According to David Hudson, the ORMUS elements connect with the non-physical reality through what is called the zero point. One way to look at this idea is that there is endless potential for new energy. Some believe that consciousness influences matter. Many studies of these materials consist of looking for and understanding the linkages between consciousness, matter, and all that exists, the oneness seen by Bohm, Everett, Bohr and other such pioneers as the quantum domain." "MONATOMIC GOLD is well suited to individuals beginning to open to higher consciousness, self-healing and a path of spiritual transformation" - Dr. Richard Gerber, M.D. author Vibrational Medicine. MONATOMIC GOLD is a trace mineral complex derived from a natural occurring mineral deposit that provide

Amazon.com: Monatomic Gold - White Powder Gold - 15 grams: Health & Personal Care

@PRINCE_THE_SHOWSTOPPER why dont you stay out of this thread? i gave 1000s of evidences.... Instead of debating on it you are giving me advice? How about you stay out of this thread? Spare us from the lies u eating which goverment feeds u.... When people saw Plastic coffins in a camp than american goverment came out and said there is no coffine in FEMA camp.... Why lie? What for? What is there to hide? As soon as goverment declared theres nothing the american put their life on line and brought the proof.... Yes they brought FEMA CAMP COFFINS. How about that now? Why goverment lied? What are they hiding? Let me explain this plastic coffins.... They are not for burial. In one coffin atleast 4 Dead bodies can be kept and than this plastic coffin will be burned.... What american goverment upto? Well we know what they upto.... Stop eating goverment lies. Stop acting like apes. Its time you humans stand for truth..... Am here for people who want to know the truth.... If u dont than stay out of this thread....
FEMA COFFINS! PROOF OF FEMA CAMP PLANS! - YouTube
FEMA TRAINS ARE FOR FEMA COFFINS !! - YouTube
500,000+ FEMA Coffins Now Gone: Where Are They? | Conspiracy Theories
Are itna gussa kyon kar raha hai mere bhai..just chill :lol: btw have u checked out the website which i mentioned earlier..anyways like me,i think every sunday day you watch "alien encounters" on discovery science,and unlike me,i think you watch it so so seriously :woot: but anyways mere bhai..just relax

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom