What's new

India Maoists call for strike over Koteshwar Rao killing

First of all there is no mention of Kerala in this article and you forgot the main sentence in this article "The Maoists have become squeezed in their traditional central states.".

The BBC report was not in response to the Kerala claim, this was in response to the huge presence of Maoists in India.

These are the reports that Maoists in Kerala are getting trained in Jharkhand:

Kerala Maoists get training in Jharkhand - Times Of India

I am not making hollow claims, I know what I'm talking about, I've done extensive in depth research on this topic, & many members here know it.

So according to you , if a Maoist walks through my district it will come under Maoist affected.

There is a difference between being affected/having a presence, & operating from a district.

whatever happens, maoists are loosing now, and soon they they will be wiped out, there only hardline leader is dead, now the talks will begin soon......

Yep just like there is al qaeda and taleban presence in Karachi and Punjab.

If presence hasn't turned to affected, that means they don't have any support there.

The 60 districts that the Maoists operate freely don't have the writ of the government established there, whereas the remaining districts fall under 'contested areas', contested by the security forces & the Maoists. You have very few areas in Pakistan overall where Taliban & Al-Qaeda terrorists operate freely in Pakistan without the writ of the government established.

The 60 districts that the Maoists operate freely don't have the writ of the government established there, whereas the remaining districts fall under 'contested areas', contested by the security forces & the Maoists. You have very few areas in Pakistan overall where Taliban & Al-Qaeda terrorists operate freely in Pakistan without the writ of the government established.

any proof to back your claims that there is no government in those districts?/

Its going to be funny to see these kinda articles after a few years for sure....@bilalhaider try a bit more harder to convince us that there is going to be a doom's day soon:wave::wave:chillax @indian guys we know what is happening here at the ground ..we are seeing the backbone of maoists being crushed hard...lets jus enjoy the true kolaveri guys...

any proof to back your claims that there is no government in those districts?/

There is government, but it is out of the government's (effective) control, & it does not have adequate presence there.

There is government, but it is out of the government's (effective) control.

look dude, there may be problems that doesn't mean that they are not under government's effective control or whatever you call it, maoists are no better than organized criminals, and they are a menace but the government is still in effective control of those areas....

It cant be more funnier than this dude...maharashtra,west bengal,bihar,chattisgarh,AP doesnt have Governments?????:rofl: i like the stuff you are smoking dude....without writ of government they are taking down the LEADER eh????so funny ...expecting more One-liners from you carry on...

Its going to be funny to see these kinda articles after a few years for sure....@bilalhaider try a bit more harder to convince us that there is going to be a doom's day soon:wave::wave:chillax @indian guys we know what is happening here at the ground ..we are seeing the backbone of maoists being crushed hard...lets jus enjoy the true kolaveri guys...

I'm not saying it's doom day for India, but it's not as light as most Indians make it out to be.

The BBC report was not in response to the Kerala claim, this was in response to the huge presence of Maoists in India.

These are the reports that Maoists in Kerala are getting trained in Jharkhand:

Kerala Maoists get training in Jharkhand - Times Of India

I am not making hollow claims, I know what I'm talking about, I've done extensive in depth research on this topic, & many members here know it.

Maoism in Kerala was killed off in its infancy in the mid 1970s (they were called Naxals then) and the leader of the group was killed in an encounter which was later found to be fake several years later. There was huge hue and cry over that issue but frankly I never felt any concern for that SOB.

Maoists in India operate from the jungles in Indian central states. Outside this territory they have little or no support. As for Keralites in Jharkhand, you can also find Keralites in Mumbai underworld...is that means the whole of Kerala is the hub of underworld.

There is a difference between being affected/having a presence, & operating from a district.

So if some Maoists gets arrested from my city (it has happened), according to you will my city falls under 'Having a Presence' category.

I guess we'll have to see what kind of effect Koteshwar Rao's death has over India. This might be a catalyst of more violence in Maoist hit areas.
There will be very little effect if any,note last year we killed another maoshit scum called azad.That time also the maoists declared a strike.Nothing happened.
The maoists are getting weaker day by day.

It cant be more funnier than this dude...maharashtra,west bengal,bihar,chattisgarh,AP doesnt have Governments?????:rofl: i like the stuff you are smoking dude....without writ of government they are taking down the LEADER eh????so funny ...expecting more One-liners from you carry on...

There are districts within these states that don't have adequate control & presence of the government. I'm not saying these states as a whole are out of the control of the government.

There are districts within these states that don't have adequate control & presence of the government. I'm not saying these states as a whole are out of the control of the government.

maybe, but how did u reach the figure of 60 districts, kindly tell

Once again wrong. Out of those 60, not all are Maoist affected.

The first among these is the Integrated Action Plan (IAP), devised by the Planning Commission, which has provided Rs 65 crore directly in the hands of district officials for accelerated development works. Initially proposed for 35 Maoist-affected districts, political jockeying resulted in a plan for 60 districts, all of which are not Maoist affected. The plan has thus been christened as 'IAP for Selected Tribal and Backward Districts', and is not an accurate indicator of the expanse over which the Maoists hold sway.

Now coming to the Maoist violence.

Next is the list of SRE (Security Related Expenditure) districts. These are 83 districts in nine states where all the expenses incurred on security in these districts are reimbursed by the union Home Ministry. These districts, where incidents of Maoist violence are more than 20 per cent of all the incidents in that district, are identified after a survey. Notwithstanding that precondition, full reimbursement by the centre has led to a clamour from all states for including more districts in the SRE list. While politics may eventually lead to an expansion of this list, it currently seems to be the best estimate of the number of districts affected by Maoist insurgency.

So the 200 or 1/3rd figure is bogus.

Back
Top Bottom