What's new

India made jokes...super funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

shchinese

BANNED
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ngold

Did they really fight? I never heard that Chinese fought these wars. They just supplied armed and fighters wr korean and vietnamese..
Please read some history first thn claim these things..

China didn't fought the Korea war? China didn't sent troops to fight the Vietnam war? tell me is there any bigger joke? 750,000 committed troops, 114,000 KIA, now there is this lovely India member telling me China didn't fight the Korea war. what can be more offensive?

source of the above stats.

:enjoy: my last question is: when such member doesn't have the least knowledge about military history, why he join this forum?

my answer: pure nationalism.

you don't need to have the least knowledge about Korea War to get yourself excited when you see your army marching with the Arjun tanks.

Hmm..Maybe some holy cows kicked Indian's Army butt in 1962 war?

HERE ARE SOME MORE I MADE FUN OF SOME INDIAN EVIDENCES CLAIMING PAKISTAN WAS INVOLVED IN MUMBAI BLASTS

* An empty diesel can of a petrol-filling station with a head-office address in Karachi
* Several shirts, T-shirts and trousers have “fake foreign branding” but there are “specific clothing items” with names of tailors in Pakistan.
* Toilet paper packet of Zik brothers, Karachi
* Packet of wheat flour from a Karachi shop, two detergent boxes manufactured in Pakistan.
* Touch me shaving cream made in Pakistan
* Dental gel, Medicam, also made in Pakistan
* Nestle milk packet with marking of Nestle Pakistan Limited.
* Namaaz cap from a shop with the phone code of Multan
* A few packets of a fairness cream shipped from Dubai
* Metal plate with picture of a gun with instructions in Urdu; three handcuffs with steel chains.

Why the hell they were carrying fairness cream with them ?, Were they giving auditions for Bollywood to act as villans?

Why the terrorists are using Cheap products like touch me shaving cream, Medicam toothpaste ?

They were so highly trained that they kept fighting for 62 hours with the Indian most Elite Units and still they needed instruction in Urdu on how to use a gun and that also on a metal plate.

Well all those products mentioned above have got a nice Advertisement now they will proudly say " Recomended by the world's renowned Terrorists ".

Use Medicam and Terrorize the germs and cavities :guns:.( Consult doctor before using it in India. Ministry of welfare of terrorists Govt of Indian Media)

Tailors of Pakistan: We provide services for all kind of Suicide jackets male and females, Big capacity jackets are also available, Undetectable and urgent orders are also fulfilled for the occasions like Independence day, Republic day and Especially Days before the Elections.

Zik Brothers toilet paper Manufacturers: You better clean your Dirty *** before going for a Suicide mission, Keep it Clean and make Special (forces) People run after Your ***.

Karachi shops Selling wheat and Detergent powder: Pakistan may have shortage of flour but we are giving special offer to our Terrorizer brothers Get a Packet of wheat flour and get two detergent boxes FREE :yahoo::yahoo:

Touch me shaving cream: Are you MAN Enough to Terrorize a whole City for 62 hours ? Touch me shaving cream Makes you fell like real men.

Nestle Pakistan Limited: Jo Bachay hammara Milk peetay hain Mulk, Quam aur apnay Parents ka NAAM ROSHAN KERTAY HAIN, Meet our new Brand Ambassador Qassab From Faridkot, Pakistan.

Namaaz cap Manufacturers From Multan: Our caps are digitally registered and bar codes Enable you to check our Authentication, Beware of the Fake products.

What all this has to do with the Indian Defence and Military sections.

The jokes section is somewhere else.

China didn't fought the Korea war? China didn't sent troops to fight the Vietnam war? tell me is there any bigger joke? 750,000 committed troops, 114,000 KIA, now there is this lovely India member telling me China didn't fight the Korea war. what can be more offensive?

source of the above stats.

:enjoy: my last question is: when such member doesn't have the least knowledge about military history, why he join this forum?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We all know how Chinese products are ,cheap and not at all durable and still we use it ..what a joke .

now read this and have fun

Dear Staff,

Due to the current financial situation caused by worldwide slowdown of economy since end of 2007, Management has decided to implement a scheme to put workers of 30 plus years of age on early retirement.

This scheme will be known as RAPE (Retiring Appropriate People Early). People selected for RAPE can also apply to management for eligibility in SHAFT scheme (Special Help, After Forced Termination). People who have been RAPED and SHAFTED will be reviewed under the SCREW scheme (Systematic Coursing Retired Early Workers). A person may be RAPED once, SHAFTED twice and SCREWED as many times as Management deems appropriate.

People who have been RAPED can only get AIDS (Additional Income for Dependants or Spouse) or HERPES (Half Earnings for Retired Personnel Early Severance). Obviously people who have AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTED or SCREWED any further by management.

People left and staying on will receive as much **** (Special High Intensity Training) as possible. Management has always prided itself on the amount of **** it gives to its employees. Should you feel that you do not receive enough ****, please bring to the attention of your Supervisor. They have been trained to give you all the **** you may require and handle.

Yours Sincerely,

The Management

my answer: pure nationalism.

you don't need to have the least knowledge about Korea War to get yourself excited when you see your army marching with the Arjun tanks.

you mean arjunk tanks :cool:

these creams and cosmatics show that they think they for faison show not for attack bombay.what a joke they ceare there skin before sucide attack :rofl::rofl::rofl:

the current regime of India is keeping brainwashing their people. it is really amazing that someone could tell me that China didn't fought the Korea War on a military forum.

:crazy::crazy: we all have to think about a dead simple question here: when we have so many "smart" and well informed Indian members posting craps like this, what is the real value of such discussion with them?

I don't expect anyone to be expert, but for some simple facts/military history which are just 50 years old, I would really expect them to have some min knowledge.

I can see the trend here, next time they will claim they won the 1962 war with China, then they start claiming they stopped the WWII/WWI blah blah....

these creams and cosmatics show that they think they for faison show not for attack bombay.what a joke they ceare there skin before sucide attack :rofl::rofl::rofl:

you might have seen their photos released by the authorities today though Imran , I'm sure we'll agree that those skin cream surely did not do a very good job.

Poor terrorists though - they died a dogs death and now with those horrible faces , they're not even going to get their virgins in Jannat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom