What's new

India Lost 350sqkm of Area To The Chinese in the Depsang Sector Alone Reveal Credible Indian Sources

Surrender Modi at it again.

1.jpg

we will produce all kinds of movies because we can and we will... can you produce movies like India?

my reply was to the other guy.... why are you jumping in? typical... no manners at all. you are going to my ignore list
Bro, Modi said nothing was lost, so what's the talks? Lol

Bro, Modi said nothing was lost, so what's the talks? Lol

talks are to see how long you can be pushed back :lol::lol:.... till the time we done with economic warfare....nothing is small in this world and everything has consequences

The Galwan Valley now belongs to China and India has lost 3000km on land on the border, so China is occupying India at the present time.

entire Tibet will soon belong to India... why settle for small when you can win big?

The Galwan Valley now belongs to China and India has lost 3000km on land on the border, so China is occupying India at the present time.
Calm down bhai. 3000km is not area its length.

talks are to see how long you can be pushed back :lol::lol:.... till the time we done with economic warfare....nothing is small in this world and everything has consequences

entire Tibet will soon belong to India... why settle for small when you can win big?
Pushed back? So DMZs INSIDE INDIAN SOIL is a pusshback huh... Lolol. I am still waiting for you guys to reach Beijing in 2 days.

you guys are so raked up that getting hyper with each passing day and nothing happening.... ask him to use breathing technique to calm down and post again.... brutal world out here...:lol::lol:

Pushed back? So DMZs INSIDE INDIAN SOIL is a pusshback huh... Lolol. I am still waiting for you guys to reach Beijing in 2 days.

you can put that propaganda here.... no takers yet.... we were not aggresssors and never made any claims to reach to bejing.....but you did and claimed to nuke Delhi :taz::taz:

talk to your wolf warriors who are only brave in movies :sniper::sniper: and not in real life :taz::taz: :lol::lol:

you can put that propaganda here.... no takers yet.... we were not aggresssors and never made any claims to reach to bejing.....but you did and claimed to nuke Delhi :taz::taz:

talk to your wolf warriors who are only brave in movies :sniper::sniper: and not in real life :taz::taz: :lol::lol:
You most of countrymen suggesting that we should nuked Beijing but forget the consequences, you have a nukes in kilo ton range but China have in mega ton HYDROGEN BOMBS, and you are suggesting in your above post that we should invade and free Tibet from China @drumstick

Lol it would be much more likely for all of India to be occupied by China than for Tibet (one Chinese region) to be occupied by India.

you guys are so raked up that getting hyper with each passing day and nothing happening.... ask him to use breathing technique to calm down and post again.... brutal world out here...:lol::lol:

Hahahha I am just teling you what Indian media is reporting, if I told you what I know internally you would fume with anger.

There is a lot of difference in the interpretation of the Indian perceived LAC and the Chinese Perceived LAC.
Edh6z4GXkAA1N7B
Can u draw old lac on this map before Chinese incursion

How much is the total territory India had lost and what strategic areas ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom