What's new

India losing out to China on development

It is agreed whole heartedly that India's progress is tardy.
WHY?
Because of our crucial leaders whose decision can make or break the country are flawed.
They have nothing for National Interests...

SONIA GANDHI, RAHUL GANDHI, SHARAD PAWAR, SALMAN KHURSHID, KAPIL SIBIL and what not.....

All these KHAOO fauj.....

But I hope, MODI likes to prevail upon them very shortly to change the picture to India's advantage.

That's because you are not a country, you are a group of different countries joined in a union like the Soviet Union.

and you are a group of different countries forced in a union like the british empire.

Run circles around China? :lol:
Dream on. Not in a million years.
Chinese leadership is a meritocracy. The core leaders are there to do a job for the best interest of China. Chinese economy is successful because of our leaders. They have their faults but they are chosen very meticulously.
Only kind of leadership that's similar is Singapore and Lee Kuan Yew. Deng went to Singapore and Lee Kuan Yew and saw what he did and came back and did the same for China.

Indians are not as disciplined as Chinese (and East Asians). Too much racial, religious and social division for India to ever surpass China. The caste system is just one of many. Our Confucius values keep us very disciplined. Go see how Indians drive and Chinese drive. You will see the difference in behaviour.

India cannot ever overtake China be side the makeup of India is totally different with cultural diversity and a political system run by a ruling family. It can never beat the brilliance if Chinese meritocracy. Go see how brilliantly the large Beijing Olympics was organised and compare that to the smaller commonwealth games disaster in Delhi. That sums up the work ethic and discipline and management of Chinese compared to Indians.

If I lived with your train of thought, I would be a bum. As a whole, China is doing great things due to the very reasons India hasn;t, OUR GOVERNMENT. That is the biggest stumbing hurdle. But our civilization has shown we indeed capable of great things. Never underestimate us. We actually have the discipline, work ethic and management to excel and grow. Even though democracy moves at a snail pace, it will move forward. Those differences you stated, are actually becoming more of an asset more than ever before. Caste is something that only foreign media focus on. The young educated population does not even focus on that anymore. I suggest you find out the true defintion of Caste. Just wiki it. There is a lot of stigma placed on it, but the original concept is nothing like what it is in the media.

Those core Chinese leaders you mentioned are just as corrupt. But what;s the point in telling you. THey have stashed billions mnot millions in foreign banks and bought up foreign real estate. While they work for China, they are more interested in putting cash in their pockets. Helping the country allows both. If your country has to censor the media and internet, then they have a lot to hide from you. Manufacturing low quality products based on slave labor wages and prison camps will only get you so far.

That's because you are not a country, you are a group of different countries joined in a union like the Soviet Union.

You mean like China. India was unified at one point in its history. So sing that tuen elsewhere. Otherwise, I'll bring up Tibet., Manchuria, etc.

The Chinese people are hard working and diciplined. India is too unorganized and choatic. That's the impact of Confusius...

YOu are very foolish to think Indian people are not hard working and disciplined. Being unorganized and chaotic is not a bad thing, if you harness that energy properly. Its what makes Indians extremely competetive in all sectors. What you and oterh fail to realize is that Indians are extremely gifted at horizontal innovation. Most emphasis is based on vertical innovation which garners more media attention. Confucius is great to a degree. The "cons" about Confucius' philosophy are mainly those of misinterpretation or incorrect application. If one is too strict, inflexible, proud, lacking genuine jen or moral compass, misplaced loyalty, etc. These are the problems I see in modern Chinese.

Confucius Philosophy to me:
I like that its very sensible. I dislike that its very formulaic.
Advantage: its easy to follow its logic/ rhetoric.
Disadvantage: not good for developing original thought - it might turn you into a snivelling chanter.

Its funny but in Buddhism at least men and women are equal. However, in Confucianism women are socially inferior to men.

For structured gov;t, I think confucianism is great though

China is no match for US period!

Plz don't reply like our neigbours by bringing US in Indo-China comparisons just like they bring China in Indo-Pak debates. What the person u replying said in present situation ain't completely wrong although India is trying its best to up the ante of our growth & development constantly.

india is no match for china period

We are neither your match nor your we can copy your economic model. Do you think we can construct Ghost cities in India to artificially inflate GDP growth.

It is agreed whole heartedly that India's progress is tardy.
WHY?
Because of our crucial leaders whose decision can make or break the country are flawed.
They have nothing for National Interests...

SONIA GANDHI, RAHUL GANDHI, SHARAD PAWAR, SALMAN KHURSHID, KAPIL SIBIL and what not.....

All these KHAOO fauj.....

But I hope, MODI likes to prevail upon them very shortly to change the picture to India's advantage.

If Modi is elected, India would completely transform. I hope and pray Indians see the light and put aside their BS issues and come together for development. Time for Modi to turn India into a powerhouse. Nobody in India has the same willpower like him.

I always tell ppl even though Im Christian, nobody wants to see India shine across the boards like a Gujurati Hindu. Its the only land they have ever known. :tup:

We are neither your match nor your we can copy your economic model. Do you think we can construct Ghost cities in India to artificially inflate GDP growth.

india is too poor to build ghost cities get real will you

śūnya_0_Zero;3834536 said:
india is much better than china. period.

Go ahead explain how india atleast 100 years behind china in everything can be better than us

The Chinese people are hard working and diciplined. India is too unorganized and choatic. That's the impact of Confusius...

You are right.
I have lived in HK for almost 3 years.
And been to Shanghai of the past.
The culture of any country is best reflected by their proverbs.
And trust me, Chinese proverbs are best and practical.
No country can mess with Chinese.
They are desciplined folks.
They have one voice.
They are creative.
India is no match for them.

Back
Top Bottom