What's new

India loses Afghan proxy war

Ok so it's fake news. :enjoy:

So which law is followed when they kill Muslims through bomb blast?

Where is this hash coming from?
Wars and fights can happen between people from same religions be it Hindus or Muslims does not matter.Those other Muslims were NA dogs or American sympathizers.If talibs are killing Someone who is aiding the foreign Invaders of their land then I see no wrong here,infact I support them.
The hash comes from tirah valley and other tribal areas which are part of Pakistan.

Wars and fights can happen between people from same religions be it Hindus or Muslims does not matter.Those other Muslims were NA dogs or American sympathizers.If talibs are killing Someone who is aiding the foreign Invaders of their land then I see no wrong here,infact I support them.
The hash comes from tirah valley and other tribal areas which are part of Pakistan.
No, they are civilians who mind their own business and don't want to live under terrorists. They are practicing muslims who get blown up because Talibani retards think they will go to heaven killing them.

LOL! Nope, the amount cultivated in Afghanistan is what drives the world opium production. It's the main source of income for Taliban, your idea of pious and peaceful Taliban sounds funny.

No, they are civilians who mind their own business and don't want to live under terrorists. They are practicing muslims who get blown up because Talibani retards think they will go to heaven killing them.

LOL! Nope, the amount cultivated in Afghanistan is what drives the world opium production. It's the main source of income for Taliban, your idea of pious and peaceful Taliban sounds funny.
Either you are so innocent or so hypocrite who believe everything indian media feeds him.
Like I said before gets your facts right before you come on this forum.We have more than enough production of hash in the Pakistan controlled tribal areas to supply the whole country.And as someone who visited those hash producing regions many times And got several pathan freinds from that region I am certain about what I am saying.In fact the world top quality hash which is also called Garda comes from tirah valley not afghanistan.Most pakistanis prefer to consume Garda instead of a low quality charas.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribun.../tirah-valley-the-land-of-pure-hashish/?amp=1
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rferl.org/amp/24601598.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.cb71a427894f

Either you are so innocent or so hypocrite who believe everything indian media feeds him.
Like I said before gets your facts right before you come on this forum.We have more than enough production of hash in the Pakistan controlled tribal areas to supply the whole country.And as someone who visited those hash producing regions many times And got several pathan freinds from that region I am certain about what I am saying.In fact the world top quality hash which is also called Garda comes from tirah valley not afghanistan.Most pakistanis prefer to consume Garda instead of a low quality charas.
Now you're deflecting. I didn't say you don't cultivate hash. What I am saying, repeatedly is Afghan Taliban is involved in opium production and they also are connected with your tribal Areas in one way or the other. If you don't believe there was no connection between Baitullah Mehsud and Afghan Taliban then think again.
I'm pretty sure you're not an Afghani so, we'll have to rely on reports by US forces who take operations in destroying these opium farms.

Back
Top Bottom