What's new

India loses Afghan proxy war

@AUz already explained well regarding Afghanistan and also above your fellow indian explained in a video as well.
Regarding Kashmir your PM modi is secretly trying to find someone who can end this issue to it's end i.e refrendum apparently because deep inside he knows force is not an option he tried but failed and Pakistans will must be heard.Trump just verified all that when Imran visited USA.So indeed it's a failure because if refrendum happens we all know kashmiris won't opt for India.Or if India rejects the pressure or don't respect world powers like USA ,China etc it will lose respect in the international community.Either way you lose.
So if you still don't agree with me then please change name from Nick indian to sick indian

lol. Bold is a good one. Funny.

India wont agree for a referendum. No way Modi will change the stance on that and every world power already knows this.

You had your chance but you blew it with your narrow mindset and, and I say this with respect, your baniya attitude of only looking to your own selfish interest. You are out of the game as far as Afghanistan is concerned, the remaining players are all on the same page as far as desired outcome is concerned. India was the only country that wished an unstable Afghanistan and a continuation of the status quo and had to be sidelined by all.
Ever heard of being too clever for your own good?

India wants a democratic modern Afghanistan instead of Taliban ruled primitive Afghanistan. Even if that comes at the cost of war against Pakistan supported terrorist elements like the Taliban, that's okay. If India wanted an unstable Afghanistan, Afghans would hate India, to the contrary they are well aware of who has destabilised Afghanistan and that's why they were raining blows on them after a recent cricket match in England.

The regions marked are where Taliban presence is reported or ongoing fighting. You could compare map to NATO presence and see many regions with Talib influence falls on NATO posts.

Yes. Also, the map shows Taliban control in only 14.5% of the Afghan territory. Hardly a victory. Still I believe the Americans need to maintain a presence of some sort to hold the Taliban back. ANA is not ready yet.

Yes. Also, the map shows Taliban control in only 14.5% of the Afghan territory. Hardly a victory. Still I believe the Americans need to maintain a presence of some sort to hold the Taliban back. ANA is not ready yet.
ANA will never be ready unless US withdraws gradually. But could provide arms to the ANA and support them. The foreign military presence will make it more hard to find a solution that's why US is trying to leave and let the Northern Alliance deal with the rest. This will eventually push the other countries to either Align with Taliban or NA. And most would bet on NA than the opium snorting Talibs.

Pakistan have no option but to align with Taliban or atleast make some deal with Taliban because of TTP at it's borders.
In short, don't expect an immediate solution for the taliban problem.

lol. Bold is a good one. Funny.

India wont agree for a referendum. No way Modi will change the stance on that and every world power already knows this.

India wants a democratic modern Afghanistan instead of Taliban ruled primitive Afghanistan. Even if that comes at the cost of war against Pakistan supported terrorist elements like the Taliban, that's okay. If India wanted an unstable Afghanistan, Afghans would hate India, to the contrary they are well aware of who has destabilised Afghanistan and that's why they were raining blows on them after a recent cricket match in England.
War against Pakistan supported terrorist elements like the Taliban? Are you serious?
You are in no position to be fighting the Taliban, mate. There's a huge difference between shooting unarmed protesters and fighting a well equipped battle hardened, Pakistan supported Taliban. They'd wipe the floor with you.
Anyway, fortunately for us and unfortunately for you, what you think or want for Afghanistan has been made irrelevant.
You had your chance and the best you could come up with was a library.

War against Pakistan supported terrorist elements like the Taliban? Are you serious?
You are in no position to be fighting the Taliban, mate. There's a huge difference between shooting unarmed protesters and fighting a well equipped battle hardened, Pakistan supported Taliban. They'd wipe the floor with you.
Anyway, fortunately for us and unfortunately for you, what you think or want for Afghanistan has been made irrelevant.

I meant India supported ANA fighting the Taliban, not India itself.

As to what's irrelevant or not. Time will tell. Till the time Afghanistan is not overtaken by the Taliban akin to the late 90s, India is still right in there. Majority of Afghanistan is still not under Talib control. You are celebrating way too soon.

If you accept that then, at least, the position of "Chief Librarian of Afghanistan" should be given to India. Don't you think that, that is, what justice and fair play warrants.

I meant India supported ANA fighting the Taliban.

As to what's irrelevant or not. Time will tell. Till the time Afghanistan is not overtaken by the Taliban akin to the late 90s, India is still right in there. You are speaking way too soon.
Possibly. I don't have a crystal ball but the direction of the wind is there for all to see.

If you accept that then, at least, the position of "Chief Librarian of Afghanistan" should be given to India. Don't you think that, that is, what justice and fair play warrants.
Can't argue with their library.
I can even remember Trump mentioning it not so long ago.
Credit where credit is due.

I can even remember Trump mentioning it not so long ago.

Yes. Of course. He implied that instead of helping us in fighting Taliban, these people were building some library there and, for that, also, expect the spoils of war. He further said sarcastically that he doesn't know, who would go to this library.

Possibly. I don't have a crystal ball but the direction of the wind is there for all to see.

Agreed that Taliban is hitting back and is resurgent but that trend can change quickly. Till 3 years ago, Taliban were severely weakened in Afghanistan. It didn't take long to change that. in 2001 Taliban ruled over the whole of Afghanistan, it took NATO just a few days to throw them out and push them into Pakistan.

Yes. Of course. He implied that instead of helping us in fighting Taliban, these people were building some library there and, for that, also, expect the spoils of war. He further said sarcastically that he doesn't know, who would go to this library.
Everyone missed the implication of that statement at the time but the true context is now becoming very clear.

Agreed that Taliban is hitting back and is resurgent but that trend can change quickly. Till 3 years ago, Taliban were severely weakened in Afghanistan. It didn't take long to change that. in 2001 Taliban ruled over the whole of Afghanistan, it took NATO just a few days to throw them out and push them into Pakistan.
Sorry mate, but I don't know if you've noticed but we're not talking about who is capable of beating who anymore. The battles have been fought and everyone has moved on. The effort now is geared towards how the peace is going to work, and India is seen as working contrary to that effort and has therefore been sidelined and is being made made irrelevant in this matter. There is a way to go but that is the gist of it.
Please try and keep up.

Sorry mate, but I don't know if you've noticed but we're not talking about who is capable of beating who anymore. The battles have been fought and everyone has moved on. The effort now is geared towards how the peace is going to work, and India is seen as working contrary to that effort and has therefore been sidelined and is being made made irrelevant in this matter. There is a way to go but that is the gist of it.
Please try and keep up.

India's presence is not required since it's goals are the same as any other civilised nation (unfortunately excluding Pakistan) involved in the negotiations like the US. A modern democratic Afghanistan not taken over completely by a rabid Taliban. Peace to you means letting Taliban take over that's not what it means to anyone else involved, including most Afghans themselves. You are quite update on the news, but need to apply some grey matter in analysing the situation as well.

India's presence is not required since it's goals are the same as any other civilised nation (unfortunately excluding Pakistan) involved in the negotiations like the US. A modern democratic Afghanistan not taken over completely by a rabid Taliban. Peace to you means letting Taliban take over that's not what it means to anyone else involved, including most Afghans themselves. You are quite update on the news, but need to apply some grey matter in analysing the situation as well.

A bit too late for that. Afghanistan needs Pakistan to survive. Majority of Afghanistan is also run by the Pakistani intelligent services via our proxies the afghan-Taliban...........:azn:......which is why the Americans are negotiating with them even though they said they never would..........:azn:.........india is NOT even on the negotiating table as far as the power brokers of Afghanistan is concerned........:azn:

The effort now is geared towards how the peace is going to work, and India is seen as working contrary to that effort and has therefore been sidelined and is being made made irrelevant in this matter. There is a way to go but that is the gist of it.

Yes. Rather, India has been thrown out of Afghanistan, like that proverbial dead fly out of the milk.

Back
Top Bottom