What's new

India looking to develop Anti-Satellite

I thought both Chinese and Indian are good at math, I was wrong.

Please google it if you are not sure about it, it's everywhere on the internet

China's 2009 defence bugdet : $70 billion, China's 2008 GDP: $4.3 trillion

Works out to be: 1.628%

I noticed a lot of Indians think China spends more in terms of GDP percentage.

Now, tell me my Indian friends, how do your comments make sense if you can't even get the basic facts right

This is what your Chinese govt. says openly and how much is spent behind the doors nobody knows, because everybody is aware of how transparent Chinese govt. declares its defence expenditures.

6) Another wits-ended Indian complained that China agenda was brought under American flag. a) Just to open your myopic or otherwise nonsense-congested mind that the US department of state also promotes China agenda under US flag. Further, perhaps much to your horror, it even symbolizes the Sino-US relationship as in a “common boat”. Secretary Clinton: U.S. Strengthens Pacific Partnerships b) Your silly ASAT per topic is itself stupid enough to be China centric. If you fail to recognize the importance of China agenda, whether you like it or not, you’ll be in a much embarrassed situation.

7) One of you screamed and yielded that I crossed thousands miles to talk about India’s ASAT. Are you so mentally challenged as to prohibit you from understanding why not? If so, I recommend your brain be operated by Dr. P V RAMANA,
Degrees : DNB,MNAMS,FMNS(JAPAN),FELLOWSHIP IN NEUROENDOSCOPY
Specialities : Neuro Surgeons ( TRAUMA,BRAIN TUMOURS,SPINAL PROBLEMS )
CARE HOSPITAL,THE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES,
WALTAIR MAIN ROAD
OPP GOVERNORS BUNGLOW, Vishakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh) - 530002
Phone : +91-891-09440777888, 09848010734, 2714016, 2714014
Fax : +91-891- 2714015

8) Some of you exposed in public their sick and disgusting behavior: while afraid of being called failed state, they love to label their neighbors failed states. One word for you: please respect your neighbors if you want to be respected by your neighbors.

I hereby rest my case for this thread.

If you are calling me "wit-ended" then do it openly instead of doing it from behind the doors just like propagating chinese agenda behind those american flags. I never said "ASAT" was china centric, it can be used against anybody if the need arises and I don't expect china's ASAT to be India specific either.

Probably you got a good treatment from that brain doctor and hence recommending to others :lol:.

It is not a sick behavior if one aspires one's country to make them feel more secure in whatever possible manner even if it is an ASAT test. We respect China for what it has achieved and at the same time we expect the same from China. Please don't use the facade of poverty argument to say that India cannot test ASAT because it is poor. We have every right to do so.

Thanks

Frankly GPit. Your posts seem nothing but tripe for a gullible mind. That you would choose to not discuss the actual issues and rather talk about 'corrupt' Indian politicians as a response to some member shows that quite blatantly.

Should you actually wish to discuss this issue, feel free to open another thread where you and me can discuss this out to your heart's content without the shenanigans and slangs like ABCD and the like. Till you do that, do consider it absolutely clear that I think your posts are worthless, they reek of double standards and bigotry and not worth the bandwidth used to post them.

India national interest in concern makes me feel that India should not concentrate on China.

You lost a war because the stupidity of your politicians. And it only makes you even more stupid if you Indians are still being hijacked, spiritually and materially, by a past loss instead of looking for future success.

I have already placed a high level plan for you: do what people need for their better life and development.

The net result is you find another nuclear nation in your foes. Do you feel safer now than before?

About 10/100, see my post.

Your propagandas have definitely succeeded in keeping your worldview obsolete.

To keep you up-to-date: India is the only country neighboring China that has land dispute with China. China resolves all land disputes with all its neighbors except India.

There is no land dispute between Taiwan and mainland, as they belong to the same sovereign country called China but ruled under different political entities. Your GoI recognizes that, we GoUS recognizes it. Perhaps only you don’t. Then who cares? But don’t spread false and clownish information here.

There are remaining sea disputes among China and various countries. This is a history legacy and there are improvements and will be solved.

In sharp contrast, 60+ years of India dependence, your various governments had pitifully not been able to do much in improving existing boarder problems.

What make me to think? A comprehensive index compiled by United Nations called Human Development Index or HDI. Most recent HDI shows that India slipped down 2 notches India drops down 2 places in HDI, ranks 128th- Indicators-Economy-News-The Economic Times. I want India to be more competent, as an SA can’t be rich without a rich India, and an SA can’t have peace without a peaceful India.

You can dispute HDI, and I agree that it is only good for reference. Nonetheless, it is a good reference, unless you can present a better indicator(s).

As for bailing out (AIG for instance), I agree it is wrong in AIG’s conduct. And president Obama has openly questioned that in anger, and so our lawmakers are looking after the names and contents of contract, etc. You are right again: those are all about interest group, about outsiders and insiders. That’s the nature of democracy.

You statement only demonstrates how petulant you are, in full, together with your feeble mentality and a deep sense of insecurity.

USA is not the richest country. Have ever I said it is? Nonetheless, US is among the richest countries. That is why, in 2008, US attracted about 100000 Indian labors with H1 (about in the order of 20000 Chinese if you are interested). Military wise, yes US is the most powerful. But it is loosing its soft power thanks to Mr. Bush’s myopic stupidity and stubbornness.

We never hesitate admit our error and false. We’ll face it and change it. Unlike you.

India is a great country. The whole human beings are benefited from many of its innovations in ideas and concepts. I never stop saying that. When did I say India is a failing country? Maybe your own mental feebleness that causes you subconsciously augmented some failures to a state level, and thus you heard a saying in your dream.

In recent couple of hundred years, India was devastated by Western powers, especially by the imperial Great Britain. The western power not only materially looted India to make it from one of the richest countries to become one of the poorest. More, Western powers also thoroughly brainwashed many Indian elites: many of them thanked BG for their occupation. Unbelievably, isn’t it! But it is sadly true.

Since Nehru, India seems to be devastated by their inane elected politician. They keep their western world thinking that India will develop as long as following Western ways, since they sincerely believe that Western ways make the western strong, so would India. I know this is a big topic to talk as to what and how India should and will. Better keep it off line.

Billionaire-wise, please tell your rationality that a country with per capita GDP less than half of China’s, but has billionaires more than Japan, a country with per capita GDP about 10 times of China or 20 times more than India!

You (billionaires) should be ashamed of that, not pride of that.

Per the topic, I congratulated on India’s moon adventure, as this is an adventure of human being as one. I hailed India’s smart design of impact the moon with the national flag, as it scores politically within and outside of India. But ASAT is not as helpful to your national interest, and China centric is even worse. Believe me.

BTW, US sell you planes, not textiles.

uncle Sam, you American is the most sick country in the world.
Regardless of which country's things, you always to interfare.

In china , there are a proverb, " person 's health cann't keep well more than 100days, and the flower can cann't keep red more than 100 days."

If one day you behind others, nightmare will go with you

America is the most nuisance country in the world

it is the Number one terroristic organization

America is the most nuisance country in the world

it is the Number one terroristic organization

plzz post links to support ur claims...........

and if u belive that america is the most nuisance country and terrorist organisation then plz tell us why do u feel so..........:coffee:

plzz post links to support ur claims...........

and if u belive that america is the most nuisance country and terrorist organisation then plz tell us why do u feel so..........:coffee:

There are so many example.

In the last half of 20 Century, America had invade lots of countries.

Just like You , invade Tibet ,Sikkim and Karshimir

Mebbe it acted in self-defence or it did as it felt threaten but terrorism is well diff aspect....how can u claim it terrorist or terrorism.........

Invasion and terrorism are well diff..........plz dont go off topic.......

Mebbe it acted in self-defence or it did as it felt threaten but terrorism is well diff aspect....how can u claim it terrorist or terrorism.........

Invasion and terrorism are well diff..........plz dont go off topic.......

Invasion others is a kind of terrorism, coz it maybe lead to many people died

and many times America don't care the UN's decision to do themself.

dats something i expected........ we never invaded Tibet it was ours and u took.............it......and now u sterilize the tibetians to ensure u have a chinese population der...........

ur minsiters claim dat tibet is der as it doesnt recive any rain from indian monsoon winds......agreed

but sikkim does receive indian monsoons.....

and kashmir is indian land historically........

and half of the muslim population in india and pakistan is either converted or migrated(as originally islaam wasnt introduced in india)! so kashmir is an independent issue......

i wonder why china claims a part of kashmir........huh......territorial aggressors.....

dats why we develop anti-sat.........to counter u........

Invasion others is a kind of terrorism, coz it maybe lead to many people died

and many times America don't care the UN's decision to do themself.

Invasion in which both the nations army knew that there was a war going on.........

terrorism is something that is done in secret and harms the unarmed civilians
rather than army......its a act of cowards.....i dunt c in any war america acted cowards or suprisingly invaded the country before declaring a war.......

u did that in 1962.....so can we claim u as terrorist toooo...........

dats something i expected........ we never invaded Tibet it was ours and u took.............it......and now u sterilize the tibetians to ensure u have a chinese population der...........

ur minsiters claim dat tibet is der as it doesnt recive any rain from indian monsoon winds......agreed

and half of the muslim population in india and pakistan is either converted or migrated(as originally islaam wasnt introduced in india)! so kashmir is an independent issue......

i wonder why china claims a part of kashmir........huh......territorial aggressors.....

I didn't want to debate these issues because of your robber theory.

in fact ,in history, there is not a unified India,

How can you say south tibet, Sikkim and kashimir is yours?

Joking

Invasion in which both the nations army knew that there was a war going on.........

terrorism is something that is done in secret and harms the unarmed civilians
rather than army......its a act of cowards.....i dunt c in any war america acted cowards or suprisingly invaded the country before declaring a war.......

u did that in 1962.....so can we claim u as terrorist toooo...........

your leader decale our land , and we claim the war to denfense

how can you say it terrorism?

I didn't want to debate these issues because of your robber theory.

in fact ,in history, there is not a unified India,

How can you say south tibet, Sikkim and kashimir is yours?

Joking

South Tibet, Sikkim receives rains from India.....Ur Minister says that tibet is there part as it receives rains from china.......so we claim it ours. ... In History There was no Buddhism In China. it originated from India...... so can can we say that the Buddhist population der is ours and the lands belongs to us.........

Kashmir Belonged To Hari Singh, an Indian Hindu Ruler and he signed a contract with India Government In 1947 to constitute It With India........ and dats why we say that it is ours..........

Kashmir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

we don't decalre kashmir, because it is Parkistan's land
most of the citizens are muslim

Back
Top Bottom