What's new

India lodges 'strong protest' with Pakistan over Kashmir attack

according to Pakistan ISPR and :

‏@AsimBajwaISPR
LOC Violation by India: Shaheed Sepoy Asim's namaz janaza will be held at his native village Chawarian, Adiala Road, Rwp at 8 am on 28 Jul.

AsimBajwaISPR ‏@AsimBajwaISPR 27 Jul
LOC violation by India: Naik Muhammad khan being evacuated. Firing stopped

Its nobody's day moron, its a very sad day today. Only an animal can derive pleasure over the death of 5 innocent soldiers. Our prayers are with the fallen ones, may God give them peace.

They were innocent when they didn't attack on our Soldiers and killed 1 soldier and kidnap 4 Kashmiris people 5 days ago.Even today they have injured our 2 soldiers on LOC shows that how much they are innocent and 2 days ago airspace has also been violated by the innocent people.:crazy_pilot:

This is not Good for both of us. We need to solve this for once and all.

RIP to fallen soldiers.

I am afraid, in coming days such incidence will increase. Likely to delay the already derailed efforts for peace.

May be peace is not acceptable to some stakeholders.

Look at all the inhuman creatures posting celebratory messages on death of soldiers...such disgusting and pathetic human beings.

I don't know why Indian govt. is complaining to Pak. govt. They are not able to control the terrorist activities happening at the heart of their country and are not able to protect their own people from the terrorist filled country. Our army should protect itself

Look at all the inhuman creatures posting celebratory messages on death of soldiers...such disgusting and pathetic human beings.

ohhh man come down plz , dont cry so much ! The numbers of such kind of human on both sides are the same !

LOL just in:

1014197_612111438839565_1305016260_n.jpg

Ashamed to be ruled by such a regime.

I wonder how weak and lifeless my country has become to not even protest peacefully against such weak actions.

salafi dogs need to be taught a lesson

With their secular slaves, not a chance..

is it a peaceful protest? LOL
fanatics don't do a peaceful protest,

Back
Top Bottom