What's new

India lodges 'strong protest' with Pakistan over Kashmir attack

Pakistan, I hope the free boxes of toilet paper (dossiers) you receive comes in handy! :laughcry:

I don't know why Indian Media is portraying like Pakistan Army was behind it. When there is clear evidence those who attack were not army personals. Also, why would PA will do such?

Suck on this India.

nuclear.jpg

Does India have the guts to respond? I mean evrytime these types of attacks have happened, Indian media goes berzerker, and all GOI does is send a dossier. Even us Pakistanis are bored of this :tdown:

Indian press release is trolling, not me.

and guess what? -- this press release too,is getting indian members angry -- not us -- look at them making jokes like 'we lodge protest and now we won't play cricket with you' :P

so you don't need to get angry

and guess what? -- this press release too,is getting indian members angry -- not us -- look at them making jokes like 'we lodge protest and now we won't play cricket with you' :P

so you don't need to get angry

They could say anything next time press release will be "we wont play kabadi with you :P "

Our Singh Saab is losing it big time, I am sure he would have curtailed every agency in the hope of aman ki asha - dumb *** ****.

Our Singh Saab is losing it big time, I am sure he would have curtailed every agency in the hope of aman ki asha - dumb *** ****.

What do you want him to do? Start a war that may end up with the deaths of millions on both sides?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Pakistan has no reason at this point to carry out such attacks. It would gain nothing, so why is Pakistan being blamed for something that it has no real reason of being involved in?

There is no real evidence that PA was involved in the attack, and it is well known that copies of PA uniforms can be found on the black market, I have no doubt that militants were behind these attacks.

Nothing about the Indian allegations add up. This entire incident doesn't make any sense, especially at a time that both the Pakistan government AND the PA are pretty much unanimous about improving relations with India.

Yes! As usual indian occupational forces killed by indian occupied Kashmiri citizens to retaliate indiscriminate abductions, killings, and rape of innocent Kashmiris and incompetent indian government blaming Pakistan.LOL

As usual...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom