What's new

India lodges strong protest over the amendments to 'Azad Jammu and Kashmir Interim Constitution'

I guess India always wanted the LOC to get converted into an International border. What has happened in Gilgit-Baltistan has a silent approval in New Delhi, but they have to show their concerns to make Pakistanis believe that we are not going to drop our claim on it.

It seems they are just waiting for the time being. And then maybe they can take care of article 370. Interesting times ahead.

I totally agree on this point. by merging GB with Pakistan gives India a green signal to dothe same but here a problem. As per security council, Jammy & KAshmir declared and prominent issue of disputed terrorist not by indian ceo led google earth LOL... India cant merge so easily like Pakistan merge GB into Pakistan.

wire-3318726-1529140019-339_634x422.jpg

+7
Masked Kashmiri protesters hold Pakistaniflags during a protest after Eid prayers in Srinagar, Indian controlled Kashmir, Saturday, June 16

Indian occupied Kashmir this morning:pakistan:
And these clowns are talking about a 100% Muslim part of Pakistan :lol:

I totally agree on this point. by merging GB with Pakistan gives India a green signal to dothe same but here a problem. As per security council, Jammy & KAshmir declared and prominent issue of disputed terrorist not by indian ceo led google earth LOL... India cant merge so easily like Pakistan merge GB into Pakistan.
Gilgit Baltistan is also part of Kashmir and hence a disputed territory as per the same UN resolution. So how can Pakistan merge GB into Pak while India can't merge J&K into India ?

Gilgit Baltistan is also part of Kashmir and hence a disputed territory as per the same UN resolution. So how can Pakistan merge GB into Pak while India can't merge J&K into India ?

Because GB is 100% Muslim , whole purpose of Partition was for areas such as GB, Kashmir to be part of a muslim majority Pakistan

Because GB is 100% Muslim , whole purpose of Partition was for areas such as GB, Kashmir to be part of a muslim majority Pakistan
Let's not talk about the purpose of the partition, Hussain. Because this will also point to a fact that you tried to merge Junagarh with Pakistan which had some 99% Hindu population. So your argument of "majority population" hold no ground really.

I was in fact referring to the technicality of UN resolution 1948. This resolution terms the entire state of Kashmir as a disputed territory which also includes gilgit-baltistan.

So I ask you this question again, how can Pakistan merge gilgit-baltistan into Pakistan while India cannot merge Jammu and Kashmir into India?

as per UN resolution, hold the free and independent plebiscite under UN observations and let the people of IOK decide. Remember India went to UN for Kashmir issue and now same India is afraid to allow UN observer or any international body to enter in IOK or LOC, this shows who is forcefully and against the will of local population occupying the land and killing innocent women and children.

Let's not talk about the purpose of the partition, Hussain. Because this will also point to a fact that you tried to merge Junagarh with Pakistan which had some 99% Hindu population. So your argument of "majority population" hold no ground really.

I was in fact referring to the technicality of UN resolution 1948. This resolution terms the entire state of Kashmir as a disputed territory which also includes gilgit-baltistan.

So I ask you this question again, how can Pakistan merge gilgit-baltistan into Pakistan while India cannot merge Jammu and Kashmir into India?

See the security council report clearly mentioned "Jammu & Kashmir" not Kashmir.

See the security council report clearly mentioned "Jammu & Kashmir" not Kashmir.
Do you mean that Gilgit Baltistan isn't a disputed territory as per the UN ?

Then I'm wondering why Pakistan never merged it since 1948 ! Did I miss something?

Back
Top Bottom