What's new

India 'likes' Israel the most after US and UK: Embassy

@Ottoman Turk. Yes that's true Turk Dynasties in India left no Turk heritage but it was everything Persian. Nouruz was celebrated in courts of Sultans only to be banned by Aurangzeb in 17th century who called it anti-Islamic.

Hagia Sofia was constructed by Byzantines and most of the building constructed in Turkye by copying Byzantine architecture.

Hagia Sofia was the grandest church of that time and centre piece of the christian kingdom of Constantinople before Turks wrote Islamic symbols in bold letters all over the church. No matter how big you write, the underlying christian architecture is still very much evident.

hagia_sophia4.jpg

who denied it wasnt christians ? shall we burn it because it was christian? shall we destroy ? now its a museum. Also how the hell did we copy byzantine arcitecture , that is total stupidity , just check pictures of Istanbul and see

Hagia Sofia was the grandest church of that time and centre piece of the christian kingdom of Constantinople before Turks wrote Islamic symbols in bold letters all over the church. No matter how big you write, the underlying christian architecture is still very much evident.

hagia_sophia4.jpg

refrain from using specific 'language name'. You know you will not be supported by majority Indians over this statement. However I would not like to counter you in this thread.

@topic
@Ottoman-Turk
1. Can you explain the foreign policy of your country which is a part of NATO forces were present in Afghanistan to kill fellow muslims.
2. Can you explain why your country wish to be part of European union, while you know Europe is non muslim majority nation.

Believe me or not, your country is biggest enemy of muslim world, so finish it off first.
What was wrong with his post..Quoting a language is a problem???Guys around here can quote their languages and there is nothing wrong in it..He didn't tell anything wrong by his post..
Get a life bro..did I tell anything wrong when people quote Hindi in their comments..You suck dude..

Israel's popularity in India is due to the fact that we buy military hardware from them, and secondly they appear not to bow down before terrorists.
Most Indians perceived Indian govt to be too 'soft' on terrorism.

Even with this popularity I dont think many Indians could find israel on map.

Yep, who cares!!!

Indians are most Barbaric people. It's a confession. India has done height of brutal genocide in Occupied Jammu and Kashmir and Still these people think that India is ''soft'' against ''terrorism'' (Freedom Fighters). Pakistan's stance is getting clearer day by day that Hindus-tan is a real threat to Islam and Muslims. May Muslim Ummah open their eyes and minds to it, earliest.

Know thy Enemy.

Indians are most Barbaric people. It's a confession. India has done height of brutal genocide in Occupied Jammu and Kashmir and Still these people think that India is ''soft'' against ''terrorism'' (Freedom Fighters). Pakistan's stance is getting clearer day by day that Hindus-tan is a real threat to Islam and Muslims. May Muslim Ummah open their eyes and minds to it, earliest.

Know thy Enemy.

Good that after fighting 3 and half wars against us, you realized we are your enemy.
Congrats, better late than never. :)

Take 10 more years to get a strategy to defeat us, we are not going anywhere.

I have always said and will say that India should provide a naval base for Israel submarines in case their small nation is attacked by any hot headed mischief monger Islamic country with nukes etc.

Israel has one of the best universities with scholars who have contributed greatly in the field of science and benefit of humanity. What bravado ('fukrey') so called Muslim world has given to humanity can be counted on fingers of one hand, in only one go.

I have always said and will say that India should provide a naval base for Israel submarines in case their small nation is attacked by any hot headed mischief monger Islamic country with nukes etc.

Israel has one of the best universities with scholars who have contributed greatly in the field of science and benefit of humanity. What bravado ('fukrey') so called Muslim world has given to humanity can be counted on fingers of one hand, in only one go.

Coming from a starving Indian. You loads run to the same
('fukrey') so called Muslim world
to earn your livelyhood. Shameless Creatures !!!

Know thy Enemy.
who started the killing after independance in 1947, tribals backed by your army over run the out post of the then Princly state of Kashmir, killing every Hindu Pundit and raping women...
and you say we are the barbaric people.
My neighbour is a Muslim, we leave in Peace and Harmony unlike your counry where every day there is a blast with raising death tolls every month.

and was your country not the one supporting the endless killing of Tamils by the Shingaless in SL, SO I suggest that you STFU and be sane when you write the next time

who started the killing after independance in 1947, tribals backed by your army over run the out post of the then Princly state of Kashmir, killing every Hindu Pundit and raping women...
My neighbour is a Muslim, we leave in Peace and Harmony unlike your counry where every day there is a blast with raising death tolls every month.

Its everyday diwali in karachi. :)

Sir Hindus and Sikhs were the one who started killings and killed around 2 million Muslims and we have not forgotten it we will take revenge and two terrorist states like each other nothing new

Sir Hindus and Sikhs were the one who started killings and killed around 2 million Muslims and we have not forgotten it we will take revenge and two terrorist states like each other nothing new
try hard.... we are not going any where.
I am sure that the top brasses of the Pakistani government are not as foolish as you are..
kindly give some link to authenticate your claim of Hindus and Shiks alone killing the Muslims when the Muslims where plucking their hair. It was the idiotic idea of seperation by the Muslim League which started the riot

You dont have to give prior information before taking revenge bro. But thanks for heads up.
What kind of time frame are we talking about?

try hard.... we are not going any where.
I am sure that the top brasses of the Pakistani government are not as foolish as you are..
kindly give some link to authenticate your claim of Hindus and Shiks alone killing the Muslims when the Muslims where plucking their hair. It was the idiotic idea of seperation by the Muslim League which started the riot
It was the best idea which showed the true colours of Hindus and Sikhs as the killed millions of innocent unarmed Muslims but they will pay the price

We also clearly remember lakhs of hindus/sikhs you looted and massacred but still unlike you guys we want to forget what happened in past and look forward to a bright future

Back
Top Bottom