What's new

India 'likes' Israel the most after US and UK: Embassy

Israel are our friends, they help us to beat Pakistan in wars and to this day is the main reason why Pakistan hates Israel. :D

Civilisations have lows and highs when there weak there people get attacked when they are strong they are the ones that attack

Muslimciv isnt dead our populatiin has increased, with so many people so much land so much resources its only a matter of time befor the muslim world rises, then our enemies will suffer its natural

And yes all kashmiris hate hindus how many pandits did u see

Civilisations have lows and highs when there weak there people get attacked when they are strong they are the ones that attack

Muslimciv isnt dead our populatiin has increased, with so many people so much land so much resources its only a matter of time befor the muslim world rises, then our enemies will suffer its natural

Exactly, you killed them all didnt you. Same with the Buddhists in Kashmir :angel:

So stop acting innocent.

Im from kashmir of course im going to hate hindus

And i am from Baluchistan :coffee:

Exactly, you killed them all didnt you. Same with the Buddhists in Kashmir :angel:

So stop acting innocent.

That pakistani is really hilarious...

I think he is one of these clowns....

islam_will_dominate_world.jpg

:laugh:

Of course muslim world will rise, they will get democracy and rule of law, accept tolerance and modernity and may be they will lead the world. All power to muslims I would say in that case.

^^ Thanks for pics mate!

Beautiful country indeed. I would like to visit Israel for sure! :)

I would have posted more pictures. Unfortunately, out of privacy concerns I cannot. My darn face got in the way...

Not surprised at all. There is a lot of commonality between the two nations. We became independent at the same time. We are pluralistic societies. Both have the unfortunate experiences of non friendly neighbors. Both the countries, especially their dominant religions, are multi-ethnic and have many differences between the different communities. Even then countries have established a unity among its citizens mostly because of their problems with neighboring countries.

No surprise there. Xenophobic islamophobes will naturally love the low life zionist fag0ts and majority
of the indians are arrogantly xenophobic islamophobes.

Good that we know. India is a potential enemy of the Islamic world, that's for sure. This forum has been a great education for me about India.

You can't expect much from a people that "likes" the U.S, UK and Israel. The most aggressive and barbaric states on earth.

Well Brother, India far worse than evangilical zionist christians when it comes to islamophobia. They
are inherently sinister and are always up to screw muslims. There genocide of Kashmiri muslims is
comparable to the Zionist oppression of palestine. Muslims are second class citizens in India and
to get accepted they want the muslims to forgo their religion and become pagans like them.
They acturally hate muslims for freeing opressed people of India and bringing ISLAM in the
subcontinent. These delusional indians think that their historic land called Akhand bharat( a myth
actually) comprise whole of ASIA barring the M.east. And they have a hegemonic policy of sort
to gain influence over their mythical Akhand bharat. Supporting terrorism is their forte and they
supported terrorism in BD, PAK and SL and are still doing so, in short they want screw their neighbors and hinder their progress. Suicide bombings were first pioneered by LTTE, a terrorist organization backed by INDIA in SL. INDIA IS NO LESS EVIL THAN THE YANKIS AND ZIONISTS.

Majority of the indians are inherently islamophobic, and you will not only see this on PDF but on
any other forums and social networking sites. Just read the daily comments of Times of INDIA .

The real problem lies in your ideals and your upbringing, You guys always split world into islamic and non-islamic as if non-islamic world is not human, what a shame.

Humanity is a subset of ISLAM not vise-versa. Humanity comes from ISLAM.

Back
Top Bottom