What's new

India likely to be world`s no. 1 economy by 2050: Citi

Status
Not open for further replies.
How statistical the ancient dynasty's economy? We lack reliable file.
That is a silly question.

Silly indeed, I wonder what kind of fudging the historians had to do for pre-record guesses.

I already mentioned the way trolls would flow in this thread.I was bang on.Some people just can't tolerate anything good related to India..

You are expecting too much believe me you will be highly disappointed... lol

I already mentioned the way trolls would flow in this thread.I was bang on.Some people just can't tolerate anything good related to India..

Whatever we're happy to let wallow in your smug little circle jerk. Just thought a dose of fact would have done you boys good.

It is indeed laughable to see we are discussing Qing or Qin or what ever that is.. in the thread meant for 2050.. Wow, good job fellas!!

Whatever we're happy to let wallow in your smug little circle jerk. Just thought a dose of fact would have done you boys good.

Sorry, What do you mean? Can you explain?

@CD,yeah,so i was trolling and flaming there :hang2: :hang2:
@CardShap,better get those facts known to Goldman Sachs,citibank,imf and whatever,i don't need them :agree:

you guys are trying to be proud of something that might or might not happen in 39 years. We are only here to tell you that is funny.

Read my comments on the first page(post #30) of this thread before getting worked up! I will be happy even if India remains at the same ranking as it is now in 2050. For me, it is important that we keep on improving ourselves and we move inch by inch rather than jumping miles. I hope i am clear now.

BTW the post you replied to was not intended for you :)

you guys are trying to be proud of something that might or might not happen in 39 years. We are only here to tell you that is funny.

Whats really funny is you guys showing your insecurity to troll around this thread. If you have beef with the prediction go take it with Citi guys. Obviously India or Indians didn't force CITI to come up with the prediction did we?

By 2050, Indians can enjoy their population boom and all its economic benefits. We will be happily having 80% of India's population living in a country three times its size.

India has zero future under a foreigner = Sonia Gandhi, who is siphoning billions away from India, and stupid Indians are still smiling......Lol

India is full of corruption........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom