What's new

India left "disappointed" as US goes ahead with F-16 sale to Pakistan.

My respects to you sitting Arm General that i cannot see things that you see. So much of Akhand Bharat in your post but tell you what.... US is your closest friend, we did not doubt at all. Russia is your closest friend, we did doubt it at all. India work so hard to lobby, we did not doubt it at all. India is in good books because she lobby, no doubt at all but still we are getting those 8 F-16s likewise in Past even after all that India Failed Lobbying and Diplomacy and we will be getting more things other than US as well. Actually the act of India in this regard told the world that how diplomacy works like look at Pakistan that got the birds despite all that lobbying, failed diplomacy, bribery and PR funds. Keep doing it i wish for India so the world may know much more.

Side Note: We do not lobby because it does not carry a weight and results in disappointment as just proved recently to our neighbor in front of the world.

New Update

US' Proposed Sale Of F-16s To Pakistan Likely To Face Resistance

The Obama Administration's proposal to sell eight F-16 jets to Pakistan is unlikely to have a smooth sailing in the US Congress with both Republicans and Democrats having raised concerns over Pakistan providing safe haven to terror groups acting against India and Afghanistan.

In the last few days, influential lawmakers have sent a flurry of letters to US President Barack Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry expressing their opposition to the Administration decision to sell F-16s to Pakistan.

They told the White House and the State Department that they would work to ensure that Pakistan does not get these fighter jets until terrorist safe havens exist there and state actors support terror groups.

ARY is breaking with the news love is in the air happy Valentine's day

f-16_fighting_falcon_block52_pakistan_air_force_06.jpg

I am over the moon with this deal. This means we could potentially buy even more f16's!

My problem is that the US probably wants something in return (like always). I mean, they are also planning to give us
$300 million for our military, so something's up...

is the cost on the higher side or not ??? just curious,.. don't have an idea about the jet's price ...

It is about the same. Last time I checked, the previous f16's bought in 2010 were $70-$80 million per jet.

New Update

US' Proposed Sale Of F-16s To Pakistan Likely To Face Resistance

The Obama Administration's proposal to sell eight F-16 jets to Pakistan is unlikely to have a smooth sailing in the US Congress with both Republicans and Democrats having raised concerns over Pakistan providing safe haven to terror groups acting against India and Afghanistan.

In the last few days, influential lawmakers have sent a flurry of letters to US President Barack Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry expressing their opposition to the Administration decision to sell F-16s to Pakistan.

They told the White House and the State Department that they would work to ensure that Pakistan does not get these fighter jets until terrorist safe havens exist there and state actors support terror groups.

The source is NDTV... you are just wasting the time here you know that... The Show must go on ... keep watching...

The source is NDTV... you are just wasting the time here you know that... The Show must go on ... keep watching...
NDTV is Pro Pakistani news Source People Take NDTV Same as Geo News in Pakistan You can Search it

Let's gift some valentines gift to TTP and BLA and their master India. Great news but I hope we at least go for 20 more F-16 also third 4.5th Generation platform really soon

The j10 will be our next 4.5th gen aircraft. Or we will just cut straight to 5th gen with the j31 sometime around the 2020's. One of the two, maybe even both.

NDTV is Pro Pakistani news Source People Take NDTV Same as Geo News in Pakistan You can Search it

It proves that you have no idea how we take Geo news as source for Pakistan.. NDTV, GEO and HH all are same snakes in disguise... As i said earlier... stop wasting the time and bandwidth as well... Come back when the deal stopped and denial assured.. .till then... keep watching the show... F-16s are coming no matter what and how much the usual rival lobbies.

they need to spend their money on convincing the establishment and not the scrotum's in the senate. they have the bark but nothing else.

USA again plays double side so everyone need to cozy up to it. Few F16 doesn't change the balance, and USA doesn't want to loose its influence on Pakistan.

It proves that you have no idea how we take Geo news as source for Pakistan.. NDTV, GEO and HH all are same snakes in disguise... As i said earlier... stop wasting the time and bandwidth as well... Come back when the deal stopped and denial assured.. .till then... keep watching the show... F-16s are coming no matter what and how much the usual rival lobbies.
Its Has to go to Congress for 30 days for Scrutiny First Read the Thread Article itself.US is Democratic Country Not Theocratic

Again India knows that it is nothing but a chess used by American to contain China. since these F16 comes under CSF, no reason to turn it down.

Back
Top Bottom