What's new

India ‘least favourable market’, says Nokia

barring old people in India no one today goes for nokia, and the win 8 platform is crap.

I miss Nokia 3310 . Damn that was some phone. A phone that can be used in local fight , in battle , Can be used a as Nuclear Reactor still there will be enough juice left to make calls. And in case of Nuclear Reactor Melt down or in Nuclear Blast can be used as a Shield. And just to let you people know it can do HULK SMASH also

And and the best Feature it had was CONNECTING PEOPLE because it didnt had browser or FB. It believed in Real friends not the friends which are sitting thousands of Miles away which u havent seen in your life.

A TRUE IRON MAN. Im using Samy but still has lots of respect for Nokia.

you mean 1100 and 3315? yeah both are good phone... hard to smash those phones...

I am one of those who hated Samsung phones to the core and was a Nokia user since last 8 years. Today I own a Note 2. I think India is least favourable for Nokia only. Samsung and Micromax are making merry on the other hand.

I hope in future Micro max will become more dominant than other brands in India...

Moreover, Nokia has done nothing for dalits.

yea but Samsung and Apple are outright communal their usage can seriously affect the secular fabric of the country also I have doubts regarding HTC and Xperia's secular credentials

Nokia even lost market in BD to Symphony company.

and now Deshi company Walton is grabbing the market aggressively.
@hinduguy deshi walton mobile now has Android operating system :triniti:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nokia better comes up with good product line .. india is last hope for nokia because other markets are saturated..

Nokia sells crap for high price , why should we buy when we have other options . Let them go.

Only brahmins will buy this crap.

Nokia even lost market in BD to Symphony company.

and now Deshi company Walton is grabbing the market aggressively.
@hinduguy deshi walton mobile now has Android operating system :triniti:

of course... is not android free?

Last edited by a moderator:
INDIA is nothing but a gutter power with more then 700 million people live below poverty line in india thts equivalent 2 africa more then half of india is ruled by insurgents seperatists freedom fighters criminal gangs underworld etc. thanks

Back
Top Bottom