What's new

India ‘least favourable market’, says Nokia

Better Nokia corrects it Act...still sleeping with MS ... ve almost lost wife and a girl friend..;)..the truth is Nokia has almost become the "least favorable handset" in India.

And if I am not wrong, couple of days back Nokia was talking so much good about Indian market and that they are on track to regain the lost fortune in Indian market thru brands like Asha and more versions of smartphones...

Exactly. We should not lie at all. Always speak the truth. No matter what. That's the legacy of Mahatma Gandhi. Nokia people don't like Gandhi. Micromax people does.

:woot: thist is surprising... hahaha... you are right... I am Dalit... nokia done nothing to me... applications sucks... that is why I jumped to Samsung ... now i am using S4... it is good phone with delicate body( the only thing sucks).....

Exactly. We should not lie at all. Always speak the truth. No matter what. That's the legacy of Mahatma Gandhi. Nokia people don't like Gandhi. Micromax people does.

Remember, honesty is a virtue.

Yeah sure I will. Because you remembered that I always speak the truth.

Meaningless sabre rattling :lol:

Where will they go from India ? Looking at the scope of their manufacturing facilities in Chennai--I don't think its even possible for them to create a new production strategy unless pushed into a corner.

I miss Nokia 3310 . Damn that was some phone. A phone that can be used in local fight , in battle , Can be used a as Nuclear Reactor still there will be enough juice left to make calls. And in case of Nuclear Reactor Melt down or in Nuclear Blast can be used as a Shield. And just to let you people know it can do HULK SMASH also

And and the best Feature it had was CONNECTING PEOPLE because it didnt had browser or FB. It believed in Real friends not the friends which are sitting thousands of Miles away which u havent seen in your life.

A TRUE IRON MAN. Im using Samy but still has lots of respect for Nokia.

Back
Top Bottom