What's new

India just hanged Kasab

At first I wished him mercy. Then I saw some of the figures. Over 50 killed in the station? He was one of only two there? At best he shot 25 civilians. Begging sorry doesn't cut it. Perhaps any regret will set him right in the afterlife.

alas one more hanged without fee trail.

You mean Kasab should have paid a monetary fee? Seeing as we do now that he has paid with his life, it would have been churlish to also insist on a fee for the trial.

:) well the hate he geared for himself from thousands of you, well isnt that the possibility? after all for killing Indira, hundreds of Sikhs were killed brutally as an outcome of hate
Are yaar kahan ki cheej kahan le aati ho. You are better than this.

Lashkar-e-Toiba calls Kasab a martyr, warns of more 26/11 like attacks in India

Islamabad: Hours after 26/11 attacker Ajmal Kasab was executed, terror group Lashkar-e-Toiba on Wednesday described the Pakistani national as a “hero”.

A senior commander of the LeT reportedly said Kasab was a "hero" who will inspire more attacks.

"He was a hero and will inspire other fighters to follow his path," the commander of the Pakistani militant group accused of masterminding the attack told news agency Reuters by telephone from an undisclosed location.

Kasab was executed at 7.30 am this morning at Pune's Yerwada Jail.

The November 2008 Mumbai terror attacks were carried out by 10 terrorists of the LeT.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/executed...-will-inspire-more-attacks-let/306619-56.htmlhttp://zeenews.india.com/news/natio...ing-will-inspire-more-attacks-let_811991.html

Reuters:http://in.reuters.com/article/2012/11/21/ajmal-kasab-death-let-lashkar-idINDEE8AK04I20121121

You mean Kasab should have paid a monetary fee? Seeing as we do now that he has paid with his life, it would be churlish to also insist on a fee for the trial.

He is not talking about a trial.

He wants a fee trail.

Something like an audit trail.

Leading back to scraggly beard in Lahore.

Kasab execution: TTP ‘shocked’, LeT says will ‘inspire’ more attacks
By Reuters Published: November 21, 2012
ISLAMABAD: The Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) expressed shock over the execution of Ajmal Kasab on Wednesday, the lone surviving gunman of the Mumbai attacks, and the Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) said he was a hero and would “inspire” more attacks.

“He was a hero and will inspire other fighters to follow his path,” the commander of Lashkar-e-Taiba told Reuters by telephone from an undisclosed location.

The Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan expressed shock over India’s execution of the lone survivor of an attack that killed 166 people in a rampage through the financial capital Mumbai in 2008.

“There is no doubt that it’s very shocking news and a big loss that a Muslim has been hanged on Indian soil,” Taliban spokesman Ahsanullah Ahsan told Reuters.

The sole surviving gunman from the 2008 Mumbai attacks was executed on Wednesday, nearly four years after 166 people were killed in a three-day rampage through India’s financial capital.

Pakistan-born Mohammed Kasab was hanged at Yerwada jail in Pune in the western state of Maharashtra after President Pranab Mukherjee rejected his pleas for mercy earlier this month.

He was sentenced to death in May 2010 after he was found guilty of a string of charges, including waging war against India, murder and terrorist acts.

Enjoy the Drones till then, TTP Scums!

Krait, i have not been long enough at this forum but tell me if Andromache is the sister of ajtr??? :D
No she is not. But she is well known and respected member of PDF and she is way better than her.

A Terrorist scumbag has been hanged!

I don't understand, Whats itching pakistanis so much ? :what:

The only problem is you Indian always over-react to anything be it a petty issue or marriage of Sania Mirza, or even his hanging lolzz but after a day when you come to your senses you will come up with another bitchhing around attitude. come on guys dont waste your energies like that.

You mean Kasab should have paid a monetary fee? Seeing as we do now that he has paid with his life, it would have been churlish to also insist on a fee for the trial.

alas another terrorist sympathizer without the knowledge of whole trail.

You guys even dont know the right of free trail. Everytime you charged him before proving anything.

The only problem is you Indian always over-react to anything be it a petty issue or marriage of Sania Mirza, or even his hanging lolzz but after a day when you come to your senses you will come up with another bitchhing around attitude. come on guys dont waste your energies like that.
:D Sania Mirza was good case for both Indians and Pakistanis Ma'am.

I once thought that I will become a successful person and marry her. :cry:

Alas, Shoaib Malik took her. :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom