What's new

India just hanged Kasab

Poor Bal thakrey ..... Died just few days ago..... Marney sey pehley khushi nahi dekh saka....kuch din aur hold kar deta tu ....ju bhagwan ki marzi

Now you even doubt this ? I mean come on yaar, why you always think something fishy everywhere.

:) well the hate he geared for himself from thousands of you, well isnt that the possibility? after all for killing Indira, hundreds of Sikhs were killed brutally as an outcome of hate

Kasab execution: TTP ‘shocked’, LeT says will ‘inspire’ more attacks
By Reuters Published: November 21, 2012
ISLAMABAD: The Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) expressed shock over the execution of Ajmal Kasab on Wednesday, the lone surviving gunman of the Mumbai attacks, and the Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) said he was a hero and would “inspire” more attacks.

“He was a hero and will inspire other fighters to follow his path,” the commander of Lashkar-e-Taiba told Reuters by telephone from an undisclosed location.

The Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan expressed shock over India’s execution of the lone survivor of an attack that killed 166 people in a rampage through the financial capital Mumbai in 2008.

“There is no doubt that it’s very shocking news and a big loss that a Muslim has been hanged on Indian soil,” Taliban spokesman Ahsanullah Ahsan told Reuters.

The sole surviving gunman from the 2008 Mumbai attacks was executed on Wednesday, nearly four years after 166 people were killed in a three-day rampage through India’s financial capital.

Pakistan-born Mohammed Kasab was hanged at Yerwada jail in Pune in the western state of Maharashtra after President Pranab Mukherjee rejected his pleas for mercy earlier this month.

He was sentenced to death in May 2010 after he was found guilty of a string of charges, including waging war against India, murder and terrorist acts.

I just got the news. was busy attending a seminar from morning. Did not see the news then. It was no doubt a very good news. But while discussing with friends I came up with some theories. Why today and also in secrecy? We had rumors that Kasab had high blood pressure and he has got dengue etc. Many a times he had to see the doctor. Did the doctors told government that if they do not hang him now, he is going to have a death due to illness??

:laugh: hurray hurray we got another supporter for what JonAsad said.
The Indians were calling it 'conspiracy theory'
and i was thinking BJP/Bajrangis/ Shiv sainiks, RSS get a clue to bash Congress

Are Bhai what is reaction of professor sahib on death of dear student.

These chaps seem to have no doubts on who was hanged & what his status was....

Kasab execution: TTP ‘shocked’, LeT says will ‘inspire’ more attacks

ISLAMABAD: The Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) expressed shock over the execution of Ajmal Kasab on Wednesday, the lone surviving gunman of the Mumbai attacks, and the Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) said he was a hero and would “inspire” more attacks.

“He was a hero and will inspire other fighters to follow his path,” the commander of Lashkar-e-Taiba told Reuters by telephone from an undisclosed location.

The Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan expressed shock over India’s execution of the lone survivor of an attack that killed 166 people in a rampage through the financial capital Mumbai in 2008.

“There is no doubt that it’s very shocking news and a big loss that a Muslim has been hanged on Indian soil,” Taliban spokesman Ahsanullah Ahsan told Reuters.

The sole surviving gunman from the 2008 Mumbai attacks was executed on Wednesday, nearly four years after 166 people were killed in a three-day rampage through India’s financial capital.

Pakistan-born Mohammed Kasab was hanged at Yerwada jail in Pune in the western state of Maharashtra after President Pranab Mukherjee rejected his pleas for mercy earlier this month.

He was sentenced to death in May 2010 after he was found guilty of a string of charges, including waging war against India, murder and terrorist acts.

Kasab execution: TTP

5vrb6x.png

Must read interview (with Pics) of Waghela family who offered water to Kasab at 10:30 PM and in return received a bullet on that fateful day near GT Hospital.

They still serve strangers water

We'll see, depends on how much $$$ goes into your politicians' pockets :)

By that virtue, Sajjan Kumar must be a very rich dude then. ;)

OT, since GOI tends to sensationalise all such events, surprised it didn't hold back the execution for more publicity...since the 26/11 anniversary was approaching in just few days.!!

Certainly. For starters, his neck was probably broken......If you were so concerned, maybe Pakistan should have claimed the body.

1. am not concerned was just replying to claims of Indians who's nature we and you yourself also know.

2. The FO said that if the family of kasab demands bringing his body only then any step could be taken.

in my personal view since he and his backers did it at their own we should not claim his body. Above all Indians should have his grave to have solace everytime you remember Mumbai attacks

By that virtue, Sajjan Kumar must be a very rich dude then. ;)

OT, since GOI tends to sensationalise all such events, surprised it didn't hold back the execution for more publicity...since the 26/11 anniversary was approaching in just few days.!!

You should know us Indians by now.

We will cry rivers of blood because he is Muslim. The oppressed minority.

No such problem killing Hindus and Sikhs though.

They will get their hanging on time.

A Terrorist scumbag has been hanged!

I don't understand, Whats itching pakistanis so much ? :what:

Back
Top Bottom