What's new

India just hanged Kasab

Wrong.......Its the ashes that is poured into Ganges. He got proper burial which many people don't get.

I dont think so he might got a proper burial at the hands of Indian Hindus. i feel his body might had been disfigured by Indians before burrying him.

Are you suggesting something or asking a question ?

OBL was a ...?

Allegedly.....in any case, there is a huge difference between the two and India is no America. !!

Wrong.......Its the ashes that is poured into Ganges. He got proper burial which many people don't get.

I can post some pix that tell a different story. !!

I dont think so he might got a proper burial at the hands of Indian Hindus. i feel his body might had been disfigured by Indians before burrying him.

There is no way he has been buried. Not in Pune.

Its a good story. Inside Yerawada prison.

Riiiiiight .......

Do you guys know what happened to the bodies of the other 9 Pakistani terrorists who died in the attacks?

Allegedly.....in any case, there is a huge difference between the two and India is no America. !!
I can post some pix that tell a different story. !!
If its about Kasab's burial then OK. Otherwise, no need. I know what you are referring to. It also happens.

No that's what the PA does, remember how bodies of Indian POWs were disfigured during Kargil war.

Certainly. For starters, his neck was probably broken......If you were so concerned, maybe Pakistan should have claimed the body.

Now you even doubt this ? I mean come on yaar, why you always think something fishy everywhere.

LOL don't play the religion card lady. Indians hated him period. I thought you just said you didn't care about your terrorist brethren?

Still havent ans my Q asked in post quoted in 565.

Can you stay focused on what you wanted to say.

I just got the news. was busy attending a seminar from morning. Did not see the news then. It was no doubt a very good news. But while discussing with friends I came up with some theories. Why today and also in secrecy? We had rumors that Kasab had high blood pressure and he has got dengue etc. Many a times he had to see the doctor. Did the doctors told government that if they do not hang him now, he is going to have a death due to illness??

I just got the news. was busy attending a seminar from morning. Did not see the news then. It was no doubt a very good news. But while discussing with friends I came up with some theories. Why today and also in secrecy? We had rumors that Kasab had high blood pressure and he has got dengue etc. Many a times he had to see the doctor. Did the doctors told government that if they do not hang him now, he is going to have a death due to illness??

The Winter Session of the Parliament starts tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom