What's new

India just hanged Kasab

If Indians think they are innocent, well think again, because they are not. Pakistan has Sarabjit Singh. Most likely he will be stayed alive because he admitted that he was involved and had carried out serial bombing in Lahore and Faislabad and ISI will continue to show Indian terrorism just like that.

Mr. Smart Pants, Indian terrorist groups target all type of people. Not just Muslims..

Good you accept there are Indian Terrorist groups.

India boasts about justice that we have given to those people who were killed in that attack.

Sikhs are still waitiing for justice for 84 Sikh genocide

What about your govt. and judiciary ? They haven't hanged a single terrorist after so many years.

Yeh we are also looking forward to hanging of Indian terrorist Sarabjit Singh.

Arre yaar ye kuch logon ne ache khaase fun thread ko serious bana diya apni daily ki bakwas se.

Arye kia Thackray wala thread band ho gaya kia?

If Indians think they are innocent, well they are not. Pakistan has Sarabjit Singh. Most likely he will be stayed alive because he admitted that he was involved with serial bombing of Lahore and Faislabad and ISI will continue to show that.
But your media is not that good like ours. They are more focused on your own people and playing Bollywood songs. Damn.......

Yes it is.. they still havent learned how to make dead people talk... maybe technology for that can be imported from Pakistan .

Hilarious.

Sarcasm aside, Kasab's weapons, clothes, dna samples were traceable back to Pakistan, while the other 9 guys were not.

Give me a ******* break, or a plate of Biriyani as you guys do so well.

Nahi Imran bhai, meh soch raha tha ki khoob jamta rang jab mil bethtey Troll 3 - aap, meh aur aunty :D

mujhy mat shamil ker tum log ho gay my first post on this thread was

congs to every peace lover main kesy troll ho gya :disagree:

mujhy mat shamil ker tum log ho gay my first post on this thread was

congs to every peace lover main kesy troll ho gya :disagree:

chalo koi nahi apki jagah krait ko substitute kar detey hai, waise bhi jab sey Jr. TT bana hai, troll pey troll kar raha hai :lol:

Yup there are Indian terrorist groups too like Maoists, IM etc.

Why bring Sikhs here ? We are talking of a terrorist and his hanging. Stick to topic.

That's what we are hearing, but I will accept when Pakistan's judicial system deliver some results. I actually support hanging of any terrorist, even if he is an Indian.

Thackeray thread backfired on many. This thread is enjoyed by all because all feel same about terrorists, no matter from which country they belong.

Wow...a lot of people here

There are currently 87 users browsing this thread. (29 members and 58 guests)

Mercenary,
BJP*,
arp2041,
cb4,
Andromache,
1ndy,
boris,
KS,
sachin786,
drunken-monke,
Azadkashmir,
rameesha,
sanddy,
sreekimpact,
KRAIT,
sms,
Shardul.....the lion,
scorpionx+,
surya kiran,
Markus,
CIPHER

chalo koi nahi apki jagah krait ko substitute kar detey hai, waise bhi jab sey Jr. TT bana hai, troll pey troll kar raha hai :lol:

TT ka matlab hi yehi hai :rofl: krait ka koi kasoor nhi usy koi lift nhi karata gher main mohlly main so wo yahan hamari jaan khata hai a ker :rofl:

Hilarious.

Sarcasm aside, Kasab's weapons, clothes, dna samples were traceable back to Pakistan, while the other 9 guys were not.

Give me a ******* break, or a plate of Biriyani as you guys do so well.

True. How come no one in India gives FCK about the rest of the other 9 guys. How come only Kasab was caught on CCTV cameras. :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom