What's new

India just hanged Kasab

Hilarious.

Sarcasm aside, Kasab's weapons, clothes, dna samples were traceable back to Pakistan, while the other 9 guys were not.

Give me a ******* break, or a plate of Biriyani as you guys do so well.

Use the common sense a little..

Does the investigation team has any info or access to information to match the dna inside Pakistan.

You guys even dont data of ur citisens and there was no census of the population taken in decades, meaning even u guys dont have a clue about how many people staying, or whoever ever are staying, wherever are staying inside own country and now u expect the forensics team from some where in mumbai to trace it from here... how????? telepathy????

Unbelievable...

Wow...a lot of people here

There are currently 87 users browsing this thread. (29 members and 58 guests)

Mercenary,
BJP*,
arp2041,
cb4,
Andromache,
1ndy,
boris,
KS,
sachin786,
drunken-monke,
Azadkashmir,
rameesha,
sanddy,
sreekimpact,
KRAIT,
sms,
Shardul.....the lion,
scorpionx+,
surya kiran,
Markus,
CIPHER

Yeah but i got sanctioned by the modz.

True. How come no one in India gives FCK about the rest of the other 9 guys. How come only Kasab was caught on CCTV cameras. :lol:
Buddy apply common sense. A dead terrorist is never discussed more than live one. A live terrorist will always get more attention as it is too valuable for various purposes. Just wait and see how after death of Kasab, people of India will forget 26/11.

hahahahahahaha...bus kero mera hansa chuth jaye ga........han tu mai keh rahi thi k baqi nine ka kuch pata chala???

Use the common sense a little..

Does the investigation team has any info or access to information to match the dna inside Pakistan.

You guys even dont data of ur citisens and there was no census of the population taken in decades, meaning even u guys dont have a clue about how many people staying, or whoever ever are staying, wherever are staying inside own country and now u expect the forensics team from some where in mumbai to trace it from here... how????? telepathy????

Unbelievable...

Excellent response.

Must say, I salute your honesty.

So without any legitimate evidence, Kasab is a Pakistani Punjabi from Okara.

Hats off to Indian intelligence.

:rofl:

I read somewhere that the main goal of these attackers was to derail the India-Pakistan peace process.

So if the peace process resumes fully, then the attackers ultimately failed?

11806.jpg

Excellent response.

It has been acknowledged by ur governments, courts ( a case is running)... take the hat off for them too or rofl them and dismiss them as jokers... ur take.

Excellent response.

cant get more RAW then That.

I read somewhere that the main goal of these attackers was to derail the India-Pakistan peace process.

So if the peace process resumes fully, then the attackers ultimately failed?

It was an Indian false flag to incriminate Pakistan.

But, eh...

It's not funny to me. Not this news of hanging Kasab who was involved in the killing of 166 innocent Mumbaikars.
For me,I am more serious about how people of India will forget 26/11 now.

Back
Top Bottom