What's new

India just hanged Kasab

True. How come no one in India gives FCK about the rest of the other 9 guys. How come only Kasab was caught on CCTV cameras. :lol:

MUMBAI_2152f.jpg

Besides Sarabjit Singh, lets us remind about Samjhuta Express Bombings, The person who carried out the attacks was a 'Hindutva terrorist' named Kamal Chouhan. He admited that he planted the explosives that killed 68 people.

It has been acknowledged by ur governments, courts ( a case is running)... take the hat off for them too or rofl them and dismiss them as jokers... ur take.

I want to ask you a serious question.

Is it important for you to find out who actually orchestrated these attacks or is it more important to blame Pakistan?

I'm just curious.

our Media wants peace between the two countries while India media wants war every time
Ma'am I can answer this if you open a different thread. Just one line, go to You tube and see how much air time is given to Zaid Hamid.

But I will stick to the topic here. You are more than welcome to open a thread on discussion on our media.

For me,I am more serious about how people of India will forget 26/11 now.

People and Govt already forgot 26/11. That's why you have the Aman-ki-tamasha bullshit and inviting Pakistan cricket team to play in Mumbai. How much worse can it get by hanging this a*hole ? Atleast the daughter of Tukaram Omble and the families of those sec forces martyred will have a sense of closure.

I read somewhere that the main goal of these attackers was to derail the India-Pakistan peace process.

So if the peace process resumes fully, then the attackers ultimately failed?

No when there will be peace process. another attack will happen. then tension for another decade prevail in South Asia

Indian govt dose not generally execute people silently. This is probably first instance that media was not aware about the execution of kasab.

I have an interesting twist in this story ............Im going to send this to RAMGOPAL VARMA....

KASAB died few days Ago of dengue fever.. govt just want to avoid the embarrassment. They kept it secret . And they hanged a dead body..........HOW IS IT ??????:azn:

I want to ask you a serious question.

Is it important for you to find out who actually orchestrated these attacks or is it more important to blame Pakistan?

I'm just curious.

Tell me how to find out sitting here in India.. do we have access to investigate inside Pakistan and collect evidence.

Common sense.. go get it.

Back
Top Bottom