What's new

India just hanged Kasab

any pictures ov clip after death :cheesy: kaheen sala usama ki trah zinda na ho jaay :rofl:

But who will do that Sir. Do you see any work going on in this regard ?

As far as I can see, that won't happen.

The Pakistani Military knows that India has a decisive conventional edge and thus cannot win.

The only way is to inflict upon India a death by a thousand cuts using proxies, and militant groups to infiltrate India to keep it in perpetual guerrilla war.

For that a support network of Madrassas where young people are brainwashed into hating their enemy need to exist.

That is why the Pakistani Army is so reluctant to take on the Taliban and these Madrassas as they view them as a strategic asset to bleed India once US and NATO withdraw from Afghanistan by end of 2014.

Yes if you google.

Why has Indian media only focused on Kasab?

They could have substantiated their claim further by "exposing" the other terrorists.
Why only Kasab?

And why do I only hear about him, and some Indian phantom that was handed over by KSA?

Why not anyone else?

They could have substantiated their claim the other terrorists were also "exposed".

Why only Kasab?

And why do I only hear about him, and some Indian phantom that was handed over by KSA?

Why not anyone else?

Because all others were killed....

They could have substantiated their claim further by "exposing: the other terrorists.
Why only Kasab?

Why not anyone else?

Maybe because he was the only one that survived? :cheesy:

bhai jaan storm a rahy hain sea main its mean he is stil alive under water :cheesy:
tumhary news waly to pagal hai kisi aqal waly bandy ko check karao yar :cheers:
Aila, then Kasab will return with Zombie army. :D

Yeah, your govt. just let US to kill your own people.

Dont worry about our governmnet they killing us NOT INDIANS where are they going to run.

but India from governmnet>armed forced>police>radical terror groupsRSS> kill cos they are Muslim.

it was good news as a terrorist no matter whom he was is dead .but you guys can't be civil even on eid holi devali threads so i am not surprised :)

bhai jaan storm a rahy hain sea main its mean he is stil alive under water :cheesy:

U mean the Sandy storm - conspiracy theory, when he was alive he did 9/11, when he died he did Sandy :woot: New York the epicenter in both cases

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom