What's new

India just hanged Kasab

@azad: stfo...... ok. don't troll here... tell me do you have any relation with him?

Last edited by a moderator:
ajmalkasab.jpg

Yeah? In what world? The world where Bharat and US are the only countries?

Btw, LOL at "gora masters". You really don't see the irony in that? You accuse us of supporting Taliban, AL Qaeda, on and on - yet goras are our masters. You really don't see the obvious contradiction? LOL.

When goras throw a few dollars even drones are allowed to fly at will. Catch the contradiction?

I have already watched for a long time.

Can I get a name for the other nine terrorists?

Why has this attack not been jointly investigated, if indeed these guys were from Pakistan?

Really, the news can fool the sheeple, but it is very simple questions such as these that make the rational curious.

As we dont have census figures of all the people in Pakistan along with their details and the people who killed didnt have a name tag and since the dead dont speak , its hard to provide the names.

The names released by police were...

The two persons who attacked the Chhatrapati Shivjai Terminus and Cama Hospital have been identified as Ismail Khan alias Abu Ismail from Dera Ismail Khan and Mohammed Ajmal Amir Iman alias Abu Mujahid from Okara, the arrested terrorist, Joint Commissioner of Police (Crime) Rakesh Maria said.

Those who attacked Taj Hotel in South Mumbai were identified as Hafeez Arshad alias Bada Abdul Rehman from Multan, Javed alias Abu Ali from Okara, Shoaib alias Soheb from Sialkot and Nazeer alias Abu Umer from Faisalabad, he said.

1) When will Afzal Guru hang.

2) Pranab da the rightful PM from the Congress the nation did not get.

3) Sarabjit Singh will hang within the week.

4) If Pakistan does not accept Kasab's body, it should be buried at sea.

Mr. Smart Pants, Indian terrorist groups target all type of people. Not just Muslims. At least we don't use TTP attacks like you all are doing with Kasab issue.

India boasts about justice that we have given to those people who were killed in that attack. What about your govt. and judiciary ? They haven't hanged a single terrorist after so many years.

Are yaar ye kuch logon ne ache khaase fun thread ko serious bana diya apni daily ki bakwas se.

i said police force n armed forces in Kashmir but rest Indian terrorist can kill Muslim but police just watch thye work together. my governmnet is not killing indian it selling out it own people that diff.

Ajmal Kasab was just a patsy, a foot soldier.
The real terrorists are those who are still indoctrinating these poor uneducated kids into terrorism.
They need to be taken out.
But who will do that Sir. Do you see any work going on in this regard ?

Yes if you google.
Why has this attack not been jointly investigated, if indeed these guys were from Pakistan?

because of Pakistan's Complete Denial in start and then acceptance . Basic Drill for Pakistan , same was the case in Kargil.

Really, the media can fool the sheeple, but very simple questions such as these that make the rational curious.

So you think you are rational :rofl:

i said police force n armed forces in Kashmir but rest Indian terrorist can kill Muslim but police just watch thye work together. my governmnet is not killing indian it selling out it own people that diff.
Yeah, your govt. just let US to kill your own people.

Really, the media can fool the sheeple, but very simple questions such as these that make the rational curious.

ask the USA, they will tell you about a war fought to capture one OBL who was sheltered by a supposed ally. Not that hard to figure out ..really!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom