What's new

India, Japan pantomime message to China

Dude...You and your posts are really sensible..You are the 2nd poster after China Dragon with whom it is worth discussing any topic.

See the issue with India and China relationship is not only about INDIA and China but again, China and its support for Pakistan has definitely created a trust deficit between the two nations. It is our impression that China would like to contain India by arming and supporting states like Pakistan,BD and Sri Lanka against India....So in that sense it is natural that India will definitely allign with Japan as Japan has money,technology and trustability with India for good amount of time with India....

I believe the reason that China wishes to maintain good relationship with Pakistan is not because of ill wishes towards India, but more from domestic perspective. Pakistan is an Islamic country that borders Xingjiang, so you don't want a hostile Pakistan that hosts terrorists posing constant threats to Xingjiang. Plus, India's relationship with Tibetan exiles give Chinese government more reason to be more friendly with Pakistan.

Well, certainly India should have friendship with Japan since India and Japan are not bordering countries, and no conflicts of core interests. The great strategist Sun Tzu once said, diplomacy with faraway countries, but force sometimes has to be used against your next door neighbor. However, I am not sure how Japan and India are gong to benefit mutually in this relationship. I mean India is already not that friendly with China, so what additional steps India would take to make Japan give up its huge huge amount of investment, customer base in China? There are lots of Japanese now residing in mostly Yangtze River Delta Area. Is India market big enough for Japanese corporations, Do Japanese corporations wish to move to India? Japan pretty much relies on its multinational corporations for survival. So if the answer is no, now matter how warm the governments want relationship to be, they would have not much support from their constituents.

Let them pantomine pain and fear as we grab Okinawa Island from Japan and Arunchal Pradesh from India. When we are sick of those expressions, let our Second Artillery nukes wipe away all expression from their faces forever.

Back
Top Bottom