What's new

India-Israel joint venture to manufacture missiles fails to take off

"Industries are merely getting the drawings as to how to produce certain systems and such things are leading to deviations from the laid down specifications because the knowledge to develop the systems is not being imparted," said [Indian] sources.

No way... How couldn't they build the parts from the drawings? Indians must be more capable than doing mere paint job. Oh, wait! Indians are only capable of doing paint job and nothing more. :dance3:

Joint venture is Israel doing everything and Indians doing the paint job. Nothing to see. Move along.

"Industries are merely getting the drawings as to how to produce certain systems and such things are leading to deviations from the laid down specifications because the knowledge to develop the systems is not being imparted," said [Indian] sources.

No way... How couldn't they build the parts from the drawings? Indians must be more capable than doing mere paint job. Oh, wait! Indians are only capable of doing paint job and nothing more. :dance3:

Joint venture is Israel doing everything and Indians doing the paint job. Nothing to see. Move along.

I dont know why moderators on this forum rarely takes action against trolls like you who know only to post cr@p on every thread and run away.

Indians are doing paint jobs ...eh false flag???

And Israel does everything?From where did you get that amazing piece of info,troll??

Barack 8 SAM,Indias contribution is rear section...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_o_no4M2xEPY/TD8xm-vQQgI/AAAAAAAAK6M/9nG7kJlmQaw/s1600/LRSAM1-783236.jpg

@xyxmt

We arent talking about Pakistans chinese made weapons here

And the sooner we realize that we can't develop high level techs and capabilities, the better too! We have to get more realistic, focus on indigenous low end in high numbers, but jointly developed high end, not to forget that even imports are needed, when the technical capabilities are worth it.

Which way LRSAM is a high end product. JV was basically formed to Expedite the realization of LRSAM missile not because of complexities involved in project. India has successfully completed many complex project. Here basically Israel seems to have failed and not we. Pulse motor and other stuff which was required to be done at our end is ready. Israel failed to deliver as per the promise.

Of course not, but plain logic tells me, that when you set up an R&D and industrial base decades before I do it, you will be far ahead of me and the only way to close the gap in a fast way, is to get hands on high techs through ToT, JVs or co-developments. Just looking at indigenous developments is slow, will see several failures and step backwards. That's why I say we need both to catch up faster, but first we need to get rid of pride that stands in our way for real progress!

As per me, the real success lies in maturing the team which can deliver. Example is Indian Missile program. In 2011 i used to read article like this.

India's nuclear arsenal failed by 'dud' missiles | Mail Online

In 2013, Tassy proudly declares that we achieved a level of accuracy in Agni V second test which no other country have heard to achieved. She proudly announces that Agni IIIs weight reduced from 48 tons to 22 tons. India started with pencil sized rocket. Today Mangal yan is a cat walk for ISRO. They build it in just 15 months which NASA took 5 years. We have witnessed this wonder where the proper team was build. We must concentrate on building a good team. When asked about Agni V, Kalam said that ISRO has a team that can realize any complex mission. Every thing has a learning curve. You must pass through those failure and learning before you test success. I strongly believe that Our country has much more strength than what you believe.

pls ppl stop being happy on even indian missile program
we are at least 15 years late than china on that part even but yes we have made good progress in last 10 years.
we must be humble for this achievement and strive for greater technologies and soonr we start competing with china,the better.

pls ppl stop being happy on even indian missile program
we are at least 15 years late than china on that part even but yes we have made good progress in last 10 years.
we must be humble for this achievement and strive for greater technologies and soonr we start competing with china,the better.

I do not think so. I think that we have moved way ahead of China so far as missile technology is concerned. BMD, Supersonic Cruise, Anti Tank, SAM . We have moved ahead in all area.

nope
they ahve installe s-300 variants on their destroyers
have indigenous aesa radars on all navy vessels,have indigenous avionics and missiles(air to air)
we have yet to even test astra
and don't forget we haven't even inducted agni 4 leave alone 5 and china has already inducted missiles with range of 14000 km

so pls tell me how are we ahead??

i would be honest
i am not the biggest fan of akash but anything indigenous is welcome.we will improve it over time for sure

Which way LRSAM is a high end product. JV was basically formed to Expedite the realization of LRSAM missile not because of complexities involved in project.

Not only LR, we even are buying and going for joint SR SAM developments, because our own developments in that regard failed.

you guys do a better job or wet farting than wet dreaming hence the term bad smelling Indians is coined all over the world

Although the comment to which you retorted was insensitive, your reply wasn't too good either.

The Westerners mistake all South Asians as Indians too often. God knows I too have met a few stinking Karchiites in my lifetime.

Last edited:
Although the comment to which retorted was insensitive, your reply wasn't too god either.

The Westerners mistake all South Asians as Indians too often. God knows I too have met a few stinking Karchiites in my lifetime.

That's why I tell the Indians not to rejoice when Pakistanis get labelled as terrorists.

Americans can't usually differentiate. So the terrorist label get put on Indians too.

Nina davuluri case in point.

That's why I tell the Indians not to rejoice when Pakistanis get labelled as terrorists.

Americans can't usually differentiate. So the terrorist label get put on Indians too.

Nina davuluri case in point.

And the scores of Sikhs subjected to hate-rants subsequent to 9/11...

And the scores of Sikhs subjected to hate-rants subsequent to 9/11...

Indians are not too flash either. Many members have made sweeping generalisation in this forum about Africans. And the Africans vice versa.

An Indian poster suggested that Nigerians were indolent, criminal and clearly our lesser in many ways.

And the same poster without a shame expressed his outrage when westerners express the same.

Humanity is racist lol.

Indians are not too flash either. Many members have made sweeping generalisation in this forum about Africans. And the Africans vice versa.

An Indian poster suggested that Nigerians were indolent, criminal and clearly our lesser in many ways.

And the same poster without a shame expressed his outrage when westerners express the same.

Humanity is racist lol.
The least we can do is to remain impartial ourselves. Yeah, it's not for nothing that we're branded the 2nd most racist Nation on Earth!

Back
Top Bottom