What's new

India & Israel - Birds of a Feather Flock Together - PKKH.tv

we believe in one universal god- the problem is the association you guys have with your gods- lord krishna- lord vishnu- et all-
Again, stop being ignorant. We only have one god. The rest are metaphorical stories depending n your sect.

Islam Can not be forced , can you force your son to do what he Doesn't want to?

Are you a christian or Hindu?
Nope, it is well known that when the Arabs came to Punjab and Sindh they increased taxes and forcefully converted peasants. This is historical fact.

See that's what we don't believe...what we believe and always will believe is that there are many names used for one god...Allah just happens to be one of the names...To me My religion shows me the way of life that I need to follow without forcing me to do so.

no religion forces anything- otherwise we all be saints and go to heaven-
while the reality is majority of us will go to hell first-
other reality non Muslims will remain there forever- :angel:

Lol:lol: No one even knew what Islam was until Muhammed turned up.

Jews say all Prophets before them were Jews , Christians say all Prophets before them were Christians . Let me tell you one thing , both if these two sects were originated long after death of Jesus and Moses. In reality Islam is a religion and teaching given by Prophet of Truth , Abraham , and Our prophet Muhammad invited all Christians and Jews to Islam during His life. Those who accepted entered Islam as Momin and those who denied remained non believers

I have one question , What was the religion of Prophet Abraham ?

Islam started the day first human being Adam was sent to earth from Heaven- :lol:-
and was completed by the final messenger of Allah-

What .Just pass me the stuff you smoke please.

Adam,Eve, messenger do you belive in fantasy stuff created by some paedophile?

Jews say all Prophets before them were Jews , Christians say all Prophets before them were Christians . Let me tell you one thing , both if these two sects were originated long after death of Jesus and Moses. In reality Islam is a religion and teaching given by Prophet of Truth , Abraham , and Our prophet Muhammad invited all Christians and Jews to Islam during His life. Those who accepted entered Islam as Momin and those who denied remained non believers

Listen fake chini, go change your flags to Pakistani.

Islam is not a religion itz a cult like Italian mafia etc.IT has no culture,truth,respect or any values.

Listen fake chini, go change your flags to Pakistani.

You have no Idea about religion of Abraham , AND Judaism OR Christianity, stop vomiting your nonsense here. I am a proud Muslim and Pakistani by birth.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom