What's new

India & Israel - Birds of a Feather Flock Together - PKKH.tv

Let's link back to our common ancestor Hazrat Adam , who lived in Paradise.

I don't know your flags and have no idea about your religion .

Ignorance , misconception and Ego of Man leaded death of New born girls and widows . Let's not go into detail .

Let's not blame each other, let's love mankind .
Rumi once said , Our destination is our homeland . Let's see beyond short sighted interests.

Islam is a religion of Peace! Humanity enjoyed cultural prosperity during peak times of Islamic dynasties .

India invented everything before Islam and others.

Islam is a religion of terrorism.

:lol: he killed an evil demon king who had 16000 wives (abducted) and as per the customs at that time, either he could take them under his protection by marrying them or they had to kill themselves due to the Sati Custom.

Ashtabharya the eight principal wives?- kindly read your own religion first before advocating- :lol:-

India invented everything before Islam and others.

Islam is a religion of terrorism.

Prove your sentence by facts , give reasoning because flowers don't flourish with thunders but rain.

i am happy- you started it didn't ya?-

btw we believe other monotheists religions Christian and Jews- as the people of book- having the same God as us- sorry not you- you have too many--
Good to know you accept jewish and christian god as yours. If you read more, slowly you will start believing in one universal god.:angel:

Because I think we had already chosen it...before Islam was even invented.
Islam started the day first human being Adam was sent to earth from Heaven- :lol:-
and was completed by the final messenger of Allah-

Islam started the day first human being Adam was sent to earth from Heaven- :lol:-
Lol:lol: No one even knew what Islam was until Muhammed turned up.

See that's what we don't believe...what we believe and always will believe is that there are many names used for one god...Allah just happens to be one of the names...To me My religion shows me the way of life that I need to follow without forcing me to do so.

See that's what we don't believe...what we believe and always will believe is that there are many names used for one god...Allah just happens to be one of the names...To me My religion shows me the way of life that I need to follow without forcing me to do so.
Islam was forced upon them by Arabs so let them live in delusions.

Good to know you accept jewish and christian god as yours. If you read more, slowly you will start believing in one universal god.:angel:

we believe in one universal god- the problem is the association you guys have with your gods- lord krishna- lord vishnu- et all-

That's what your mentality is . Don't behave like a frog of a well. Open your eyes. Your ancestors used to kill their daughters on their first day of Life.
But our ancestors were not God or Prophet ...they were disgusting humans...!

Islam was forced upon them by Arabs so let them live in delusions.

Islam Can not be forced , can you force your son to do what he Doesn't want to?

Are you a christian or Hindu?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom