What's new

India is "top arms buyer": China's Global Times

80% of sewage in India is dumped untreated into their river system killing hundreds of thousands of people a year, I thought cleaning up their rivers would of been a bigger priority than buying weapons and useless fighter!!

With a population of almost 1.2 billion, thats alot of "dumb bombs"!!! :lol:
Could you please share the source where you got this 80% figure from?

Please, I'd love to know this "reliable" source because it is just astonishing how 35% in 2007 shot straight up to 80% by 2010.

With so many reserves and assets, then why this ??:azn:

Brown announces India aid package

Gordon Brown has announced a new package of development aid for India, worth £825m over the next three years.

rest of the article is here

BBC NEWS | UK | UK Politics | Brown announces India aid package
If you notice, these aid packages are not free handouts. They are LOANS. India is expected to pay the total amount back in the form of trade or currency. The only advantage for India from this deal is that it does not accumulate interest. India takes loans every year and pays them back in following fiscal year. This is a yearly routine. It is like using a credit card.

The Indians that are on this web site are not the poor. But the wealthy Indians who can afford internet access and are insulted if you consider India a poor country and said India need to take care of poverty. Poverty is for untouchable who can only dream of using a computer or getting on line. Actually, the dalit cannot even read? how could they use the internet. I feel sorry for them as they are kept that way to keep the Brahmans on the top.

The CONSTITUTION OF INDIA WAS WRITTEN BY A DALIT - DR. BR AMBEDKAR - Why do people speak when they have no knowledge about anything.

MAYAWATI - A DALIT is ranked 59th in the WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL WOMEN - THESE ARE FORBES RANKINGS.

Damn!

it is india's right to purchase as many weapons as it wants from as many sources as it wants.

it still won't change the fact that CJ-10s launched in inner mongolia and sichuan can take out their prime minister's office, out of reach of any of their planes or missiles.

or that our WS-2 rocket artillery can bombard new delhi from within chinese borders.

any attempts at a nuclear response will be destroyed by midcourse interception before they even leave indian airspace. then the remainder of the CJ-10s will be nuclear tipped.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA - How Naive.

Our Scientists are too smart - I BET YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT EVEN IF I PUT UP YOUR DF-31A side by side the AGNI III alone!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHA! - Keep thinking that we can't hit you and one day you might just get a very rude shock.

ALL THE BEST WITH YOUR ROCKETS!

:cheers:

dude which planet ru in that india changed long back and internet is not a costly affair any one can access it and more over yes there are few poor in the far side of the country but it is equal in numbers to chinies who are is the same financial condition

that Taiwanese guy was talking about the india on the earth planet.

There are 400million chinese netizens in chinese mainland. the number is not determined by financial condition but the number of young people. I see no single young people whatever their backgrounds doesn't know how to use internet today.

i come from one of the poorest province in China, overwhelming majority of the farmers in the neighbouring counties of my hometown live two or three storeyed concrete or masonry houses, spacious and beautiful. Many of them have their own vans and cars. I seriously doubt that they are financially "equal" to the indian poors appear in a famous hollyway movie

I don't want to humiliate a country where 800million people have a daily income under 2 USD. please refrain from dragging "poor chinies" into this thread, and check yourself before disgrace your neighbour.

Last edited:
that Taiwanese guy was talking about the india on the earth planet.

There are 400million chinese netizens in chinese mainland. the number is not determined by financial condition but the number of young people. I see no single young people whatever their backgrounds doesn't know how to use internet today.

i come from one of the poorest province in China, overwhelming majority of the farmers in the neighbouring counties of my hometown live two or three storeyed concrete or masonry houses, spacious and beautiful. Many of them have their own vans and cars. I seriously doubt that they are financially "equal" to the indian poors appear in a famous hollyway movie

I don't want to humiliate a country where 800million people have a daily income under 2 USD. please refrain from dragging "poor chinies" into this thread, and check yourself before disgrace your neighbour.
1. You guys are trolling on topics that are derailing the thread.

2. China has enough issues to be humiliated with itself. Do yourself a kind favor and deal with them.

3. Were you talking about cars and vans that were given 0 stars in safety crash test ratings in Europe and US? Our people are fine without those toy cars, thank you.

4. India focuses on it's public transport. People do not find the need to buy cars because we have trains and buses to every corner of the country. And it is cheaper.

5. Having 400 million netizens does not make any sense as long as they are being monitored secretly and denied valuable information by some guy sitting on a throne in Beijing. There is no freedom of speech either. Write a critical blog on the ruling party and you're busted. It is like offering expensive perfume and commanding you to not use it. LOL

6. It is ironical to watch a Chinese guy trying so hard to defend a taiwanese guy. :)

it is india's right to purchase as many weapons as it wants from as many sources as it wants.

it still won't change the fact that CJ-10s launched in inner mongolia and sichuan can take out their prime minister's office, out of reach of any of their planes or missiles.

or that our WS-2 rocket artillery can bombard new delhi from within chinese borders.

any attempts at a nuclear response will be destroyed by midcourse interception before they even leave indian airspace. then the remainder of the CJ-10s will be nuclear tipped.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

this is the most childish statement i ever heard on the forum

first of all take out ur mid course intercepter's from development to deployment

if deployed,let face another reality,it is only meant for ICBM'S
i cant intercept any theater range missile since reaction time is so less

send in ur cj-10 we will ready with our agni 3 to counterstrike to send convert president's office into ash

nothing but ICBMs can turn our president's office into ash. it's 4000 km away from india. i also don't think launch sites in northern india can even be used in a real war since they'll be destroyed within hours by CJ-10, DF-21, Su-30, H-6 and JH-7 bombings.

however your prime minister's office is a nice 400 km from the border.

nothing but ICBMs can turn our president's office into ash. it's 4000 km away from india. i also don't think launch sites in northern india can even be used in a real war since they'll be destroyed within hours by CJ-10, DF-21, Su-30, H-6 and JH-7 bombings.

however your prime minister's office is a nice 400 km from the border.

Is that a risk you're willing to take for the sake of pride? Because I sure as hell am not. Agni III can reach Beijing with a smaller payload, both countries have a NFU policy.

really glad that ur talking about poverty but we do not beg and we work hard for the money and more over our budget is a trillion dollar budget and no country with a trillion dollar budget is called a poor country get educated will u and stop trolling and post related to topic donot derail the thread

so is India a rich, first world, developed country? I was deceived to believe that India is a poor country with lots of poverty and slums.

A lot of people from the poor pakistan must illegally cross the border to look for jobs in India.

1. You guys are trolling on topics that are derailing the thread.

2. China has enough issues to be humiliated with itself. Do yourself a kind favor and deal with them.

3. Were you talking about cars and vans that were given 0 stars in safety crash test ratings in Europe and US? Our people are fine without those toy cars, thank you.

4. India focuses on it's public transport. People do not find the need to buy cars because we have trains and buses to every corner of the country. And it is cheaper.

5. Having 400 million netizens does not make any sense as long as they are being monitored secretly and denied valuable information by some guy sitting on a throne in Beijing. There is no freedom of speech either. Write a critical blog on the ruling party and you're busted. It is like offering expensive perfume and commanding you to not use it. LOL

6. It is ironical to watch a Chinese guy trying so hard to defend a taiwanese guy. :)

Well, he knows that I speak of the truth. Otherwise, why would India need to provide special quotas to the Dalits.

think launch sites in northern india can even be used in a real war since they'll be destroyed within hours by CJ-10, DF-21, Su-30, H-6 and JH-7 bombings.

A few hours ?

If you want to do a nuclear exchange it will be over in a few minutes.

There is no such thing as total surprise nuclear strike, it is always has build up of tensions prior when all sites and launchers are are active and ready for launch.

The minute the order the is given for launch.

India and china would of launched their entire missile attacks in under 30 minutes.

With sustained detonations for the next 1-3 hours, following missiles impacts.

A short air war may be fought with planes trying to reach their respective targets on either side of the border.

their air bases would have most likely also have been destroyed leading to near chaos.

Any large land forces foolish enough to make a push into enemy territory given the fallout. will just be annihilated by any remaining warheads, if a command structure is even existing.

If you think your CJ-10, DF-21 are good enough to stop what is mutual destruction on a huge scale. Then you need to step out of you bubble of superiority.

Is that a risk you're willing to take for the sake of pride? Because I sure as hell am not. Agni III can reach Beijing with a smaller payload, both countries have a NFU policy.

our nukes are not for india. conventional DF-21s and CJ-10s launched from H-6's based in inner mongolia can paralyze all of india. any nuclear launch will be intercepted and then all india's corrupt politicians will be vaporized. our weapons are not targetted at the people of india, but to the corrupt politicians and brutal army that oppress indians every day.

A few hours ?

If you want to do a nuclear exchange it will be over in a few minutes.

There is no such thing as total surprise nuclear strike, it is always has build up of tensions prior when all sites and launchers are are active and ready for launch.

The minute the order the is given for launch.

India and china would of launched their entire missile attacks in under 30 minutes.

With sustained detonations for the next 1-3 hours, following missiles impacts.

A short air war may be fought with planes trying to reach their respective targets on either side of the border.

their air bases would have most likely also have been destroyed leading to near chaos.

Any large land forces foolish enough to make a push into enemy territory given the fallout. will just be annihilated by any remaining warheads, if a command structure is even existing.

If you think your CJ-10, DF-21 are good enough to stop what is mutual destruction on a huge scale. Then you need to step out of you bubble of superiority.

How many nuclear warhead does India have to have mutual destruction on a huage scale. I thought India, like China, have enough missiles for deterrance to make the enemy think twice. As far as I know, India doesn't really have any deployed missile that can reach Eastern China, isn't that true?

Or unless you are talking about the year 2050 or 2150. Then please state the date before spewing out the facts. If India wants true deterrance now, then it needs US protection.

our nukes are not for india. conventional DF-21s and CJ-10s launched from H-6's based in inner mongolia can paralyze all of india. any nuclear launch will be intercepted and then all india's corrupt politicians will be vaporized. our weapons are not targetted at the people of india, but to the corrupt politicians and brutal army that oppress indians every day.

:blah: Does China have nuclear weapons that only kill the politicians but spare the people?

Back
Top Bottom