What's new

India is "top arms buyer": China's Global Times

:blah::blah:2050 or 2150 is that a joke..???
India can take on China today itself.... and in future it is going to even become more n more stronger....there is only way left...to become more stronger then now...

Its guys like you who do not see fact that put India at a disadvantage. Pakistani would want more Indians like you. That way, India would not be prepare. you are just underestimating your enemies.

Its guys like you who do not see fact that put India at a disadvantage. Pakistani would want more Indians like you. That way, India would not be prepare. you are just underestimating your enemies.

You too brother ..you too!!

:sniper:

US never underestimates its enemy. Such as the terrorist Iran and North Korea, Russia and China.

US never underestimates its enemy. Such as the terrorist Iran and North Korea, Russia and China.

Yeah I guess they over-estimated the Iraq thingie :cheesy:

And yeah US under estimates Russia and China and how is Iran terrorist in nature?

why did it hurt you a lot....ooh so sad and i am sorry to break ur dream....knowing India can take on China today.....
(coz today both have advanatges in different aspects of a war...China in numbers, India in quality....so it is very even b/w the two...)

Prove otherwise if YOU CAN...(that India cant take on China)....or else dont bother replying....
coz i know why u r on this forum and i also know the 50 cent party you belong to.....

just in above reply to Prowler u say dont take enemy lightly....and by saying India cannot take on CHina....i wonder what u r implying.....FIT CASE of propaganda...

India is not a small country for ur knowledge and please stop making such non sense comments.... like India cant take on China till 2050 or 2150....
u are making a laughing stock of urself on this forum and will be in real danger of being exposed of who u are...(though its not that ppl already dnt know u....:):))

Last edited:
why did it hurt you a lot....ooh so sad and i am sorry to break ur dream....knowing India can take on China today.....
(coz today both have advanatges in different aspects of a war...China in numbers, India in quality....so it is very even b/w the two...)

Prove otherwise if YOU CAN...(that India cant take on China)....or else dont bother replying....
coz i know why u r on this forum and i also know the 50 cent party you belong to.....

just in above reply to Prowler u say dont take enemy lightly....and by saying India cannot take on CHina....i wonder what u r implying.....FIT CASE of propaganda...

India is not a small country for ur knowledge and please stop making such non sense comments.... like India cant take on China till 2050 or 2150....
u are making a laughing stock of urself on this forum and will be in real danger of being exposed of who u are...(though its not that ppl already dnt know u....:):))

Are you just tick off that no one buy your fake spin. Stop attacking the poster and stick to the topic. First of all, I'm an American originally from Taiwan as I speak English, Mandarin and Taiwanese. I have utmost respect for Indians in general. However, many Indian in here, you included, brag about India too much. I understand that India is poor and backward but bragging won't change that. Good luck.

As for comparason between Indian and China, you should speak to Chinese.

Are you just tick off that no one buy your fake spin. Stop attacking the poster and stick to the topic. First of all, I'm an American originally from Taiwan as I speak English, Mandarin and Taiwanese. I have utmost respect for Indians in general. However, many Indian in here, you included, brag about India too much. I understand that India is poor and backward but bragging won't change that. Good luck.

As for comparason between Indian and China, you should speak to Chinese.

Yup India is poor that's the reason why we have a 1.2Trillion GDP...and not to mention backward because we fight with stick's and stone while the world has 5th generation planes and mbt's like the T-90.....:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Yup India is poor that's the reason why we have a 1.2Trillion GDP...and not to mention backward because we fight with stick's and stone while the world has 5th generation planes and mbt's like the T-90.....:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Congraduations to India. This is the best India has ever done. If India has a 1.2 Trillion GDP, is the GDP per capita higher than that of Pakistan or Bangladesh? Also, what is the difference? So is India now a developed country because of hte 1.2T GDP?

:yahoo: Congrads again.

Yeah I guess they over-estimated the Iraq thingie :cheesy:

And yeah US under estimates Russia and China and how is Iran terrorist in nature?

Iran backs the terrorist organiations such as Hezbollah and Hamas. Without Iran, these group won't be as powerful. If Iran can produce nukes, the world is in danger. that is why countries like Russia and China is against Iran developing nukes.

With Iraq, its because someone really messed up. US does not underestimate Russia and China. That is why US really want India to be on the US side. But the stupid Obama is messing things up.

That is why US really want India to be on the US side. But the stupid Obama is messing things up.
Impossible India can't take any ones sides. It will keep Iran and Israel both happy , like wise Russia and USA. While US policy is either with us or against us , let see if they will buy F-16i or F-18s or will disappointing US.

Iran backs the terrorist organiations such as Hezbollah and Hamas. Without Iran, these group won't be as powerful. If Iran can produce nukes, the world is in danger. that is why countries like Russia and China is against Iran developing nukes.

With Iraq, its because someone really messed up. US does not underestimate Russia and China. That is why US really want India to be on the US side. But the stupid Obama is messing things up.

What about Pakistan? Obama clearly is worried about their nukes falling into the wrong hands...and they even have said that most of the terrorist organizations have it's roots in Pakistan so isn't Pakistan also a terrorist state? :eek:

What about Pakistan? Obama clearly is worried about their nukes falling into the wrong hands...and they even have said that most of the terrorist organizations have it's roots in Pakistan so isn't Pakistan also a terrorist state? :eek:

Why are you on their blog if they are ?

no, Pakistan is infested with terrorists. Iran is sponsoring terrorist. The origin of terrorist. big difference.

Back
Top Bottom