What's new

India is "top arms buyer": China's Global Times

we do not even need nuclear warheads on our cruise missiles to paralyze india. the burden of starting a nuclear war is completely on india. it will be crushed if it plays conventionally, and if it plays nuclear, the war will be definitely over soon with india as the clear loser.

there will unfortunately be minor civilian casualties but in the long term the people of india will thank us for liberating them from oppressive corrupt politicians.

we do not even need nuclear warheads on our cruise missiles to paralyze india. the burden of starting a nuclear war is completely on india. it will be crushed if it plays conventionally, and if it plays nuclear, the war will be definitely over soon with india as the clear loser.

there will unfortunately be minor civilian casualties but in the long term the people of india will thank us for liberating them from oppressive corrupt politicians.

Oh come on man, how will China function without our industry, without 3/4+ of our farmland and people, our BMD isn't so advanced that it can stop a barrage of BMs. If the future of China was left up to people like you, there would be no future of China.

Nope sir. India is among the few who have pledged a "no first use" policy" , so is China. Nuclear war between the nations will happen only in the mind of people who are least bothered about fellow humans.

We have seen the menace of nuclear bombs and its a shame people are still talking about "if my country does this and that your country losses sort of comments".

Nope sir. India is among the few who have pledged a "no first use" policy" , so is China. Nuclear war between the nations will happen only in the mind of people who are least bothered about fellow humans.

We have seen the menace of nuclear bombs and its a shame people are still talking about "if my country does this and that your country losses sort of comments".

I think both China and India need to take care of their poor people first instead of building more nuclear weapons. Both countries had made improvements, but there are still too many poor and destitute. Weapons does not improve the life of people. It only kills more people.

I think both China and India need to take care of their poor people first instead of building more nuclear weapons. Both countries had made improvements, but there are still too many poor and destitute. Weapons does not improve the life of people. It only kills more people.

The US could put that 600-700 billion dollars to *better* use as well. The US has one of the highest Gini coefficients in the developed world.

The US could put that 600-700 billion dollars to *better* use as well. The US has one of the highest Gini coefficients in the developed world.

600-700 billion. I thought that is from China buying up US bonds. Once US start printing more money, the bonds would worth less. US will come up on the top. China is the country that is funding the war in Iraq and Afghanistan and building all those military toys.

How many nuclear warhead does India have to have mutual destruction on a huage scale. I thought India, like China, have enough missiles for deterrance to make the enemy think twice. As far as I know, India doesn't really have any deployed missile that can reach Eastern China, isn't that true?

Or unless you are talking about the year 2050 or 2150. Then please state the date before spewing out the facts. If India wants true deterrance now, then it needs US protection.

:blah::blah:2050 or 2150 is that a joke..???
India can take on China today itself.... and in future it is going to even become more n more stronger....there is only way left...to become more stronger then now...

How many nuclear warhead does India have to have mutual destruction on a huage scale. I thought India, like China, have enough missiles for deterrance to make the enemy think twice. As far as I know, India doesn't really have any deployed missile that can reach Eastern China, isn't that true?

Or unless you are talking about the year 2050 or 2150. Then please state the date before spewing out the facts. If India wants true deterrance now, then it needs US protection.

Translation :

:blah::china::blah: :usflag:

:mod::taz::taz::mod:

600-700 billion. I thought that is from China buying up US bonds. Once US start printing more money, the bonds would worth less. US will come up on the top. China is the country that is funding the war in Iraq and Afghanistan and building all those military toys.

Eherm, so you're not even going to bother to justify the US's blatant attempts at purposefully devaluing its loans by printing money?

Last edited:

ohh so only china has cruise missiles???india has a no first use policy as far as nuclear missiles r concerned..and yeah u can try the crushing thing though...may be it can happen the other way around...:devil:

How about joing the top 5 in peace making... :)

ohh so only china has cruise missiles???india has a no first use policy as far as nuclear missiles r concerned..and yeah u can try the crushing thing though...may be it can happen the other way around...:devil:

well, india is only now starting to work on a 1000 km range cruise missile which would be able to take out lhasa from the border.

while we have 2500-4000 km range cruise missiles which can take out your prime minister's office from inner mongolia.

people, why do even need to contemplate attacking each other. India and China came from poor backgrounds and have worked very hard to reach the current status. The govt. (and people) of both nations are smart enough to know a war will ruin everything we've tirelessly worked for.
Both the govt. are working towards better relations with each other, and hopefully along with better economic ties we can develop friendly relations as well. Sky would be the limit if China and India can join hands.

well, india is only now starting to work on a 1000 km range cruise missile which would be able to take out lhasa from the border.

while we have 2500-4000 km range cruise missiles which can take out your prime minister's office from inner mongolia.

Here you are talking like Rahul again. Why sabre rattling?

Eherm, so you're not even going to bother to justify the US's blatant attempts at purposefully devaluing its loans by printing money?

Its not an attempt, its a fact. And its a fact that China need to deal with. They are dealing with it quite well by pegging its currency against the dollar.

Back
Top Bottom