What's new

India is to boost their demoralized army's moral & Modi's Hindu agenda - Haroon Rasheed

No i dont really take his word as admissible evidence. On the one hand, you indians seem to mock him, on the other provide him as a reference, as to substantiate your claims. I am familiar with the 'Ghazwa e hind' prophecy.. Which i believe he takes inspiration from the adheeth on that particular statement. The underlying issue remains, Kashmir is 'work in progress'. So leave the 'come liberate it' argument of your discourse aside.

The source i gave is pakistani not indian, the same zaid hamid give DAWAT of Islam to Indians or else Ghajwa-e-hind BTW do you believe in his prophecies?

No i dont really take his word as admissible evidence. On the one hand, you indians seem to mock him, on the other provide him as a reference, as to substantiate your claims. I am familiar with the 'Ghazwa e hind' prophecy.. Which i believe he takes inspiration from the adheeth on that particular statement. The underlying issue remains, Kashmir is 'work in progress'. So leave the 'come liberate it' argument of your discourse aside.
Bhai koi timeline bhi Sochi hogi

The amusing thing is that india is known as the 'rape capital' of the world, here in the west, its a well documented fact that indian men are more 'favourably disposed' to rape. Than any other group of people in the world. In layman terms, the rape issue will always be a chip on your country's shoulder. Moreover, couple that notion with the smallest condoms in the world being made for india.. You are in a hell of a precarious situation in regards to your 'manhood'. Good day.
My Western clown im a Canadian though i am proud of my indian heritage and you said something about manhood isn't a maulvi do a surgery on you guys when you are still young thereby deprieving you from manhood though i am not disrespecting any relegion and why are you interested in the size of condoms of Indians?Are you ..... Never mind.

Atleast your standard doesn't match that clown and i am using his claims to corroborate his foolishness ex "India occupied Kashmir"

Not very smart.. Im assuming you're talking about 'Circumcision'?! Yeah it doesn't quite classify as a 'reduction', rather it's an extremely common practice within Muslims/Jews and a healthy majority within western countries.. It is carried out in order for one to have a greater resolve towards their 'well being'. Hence, it is seen as a cleanliness scheme, as opposed to a reduction one. Thereby nullifying your 'Maulvi manhood' claims. Since you're not interested in a verbal spat I'll reciprocate and 'cease fire'.

My Western clown im a Canadian though i am proud of my indian heritage and you said something about manhood isn't a maulvi do a surgery on you guys when you are still young thereby deprieving you from manhood though i am not disrespecting any relegion and why are you interested in the size of condoms of Indians?Are you ..... Never mind.

Not very smart.. Im assuming you're talking about 'Circumcision'?! Yeah it doesn't quite classify as a 'reduction', rather it's an extremely common practice within Muslims/Jews and a healthy majority within western countries.. It is carried out in order for one to have a greater resolve towards their 'well being'. Hence, it is seen as a cleanliness scheme, as opposed to a reduction one. Thereby nullifying your 'Maulvi manhood' claims. Since you're not interested in a verbal spat I'll reciprocate and 'cease fire'.
But you guys never respect cease fire.

Yes you indians have made a perpetual mockery of the 'cease fire' terminology. My view is in accordance with yours, that india fails to respect the 'rules of engagement', time and again. Now jog along chap.

But you guys never respect cease fire.

then if we didn't do any of this where would we be?
whats you're point? by responding to the mars probe landing our response is to light off a Chinese fire cracker and glorify it as if its some achievement when it isn't. our land is plagued by domestic terrorism, sectarian violence, polio, corruption, the worse kind of illiteracy in the world, poor human resources, poverty, fundamentalism, mismanagement, feudalism, extremism, militancy, sexual pedophilia, corruption, the worse kind of racism and religious discrimination, and with all this going on we should enter into a dick meassuring contest with an economy which we are only a pea compared. Pakistan of this era goes begging with a bowl to the international community asking for free handouts, we have so much shit going on in this country i don't understand how we find the time to argue or debate with the indians. I don't understand why our people can't ignore stupid border skirmishes, and focuses on the real agendas that are crippling this country for the past 30+ years.

they have no power to fight hence they are de moralized
Then it's the right time to invade India! What's holding the greatest army in the world back?

But hey! If a bunch of bearded chappal wearing, pajama clowns with two- Cent topis can kill 20,000 soldiers of the PA, the supah army of the world, then it may not be easy for it to invade India and plant the green flag on the Red Fort.

India needs to stop their cowardly border terrorism or they will continue to suffer.

whats you're point? by responding to the mars probe landing our response is to light off a Chinese fire cracker and glorify it as if its some achievement when it isn't. our land is plagued by domestic terrorism, sectarian violence, polio, corruption, the worse kind of illiteracy in the world, poor human resources, poverty, fundamentalism, mismanagement, feudalism, extremism, militancy, sexual pedophilia, corruption, the worse kind of racism and religious discrimination, and with all this going on we should enter into a dick meassuring contest with an economy which we are only a pea compared. Pakistan of this era goes begging with a bowl to the international community asking for free handouts, we have so much shit going on in this country i don't understand how we find the time to argue or debate with the Indians. I don't understand why our people can't ignore stupid border skirmishes, and focuses on the real agendas that are crippling this country for the past 30+ years.
So u think if we stop focusing on the borders with India make the Loc international boundary or supposedly give Kashmir to them and try to focus on development in our country then we would succeed?

No mate google it.Biggest surrender of army and Google chacha always shows the relevant and latest results.

Are you a South African of Indian descent or are you an Indian staying in South Africa or are you an Indian of South African descent ? I know that sounds confusing but I am certain that you know what I mean :D

Do you have some sort of impairment?! The fact remains hindus were enslaved for hundreds of years. Whether you and your land of a billion gutter rats accept it or not. Not good to throw stones, whilst living in a glass house. Enslaving hindus fails to entertain us muslims anymore. Been there, done that. The Kashmir issue remains 'work in progress'. Now go entertain yourself with your left hand in your beloved india, with the added connotation of being the 'rape capital' of the world. Your kind seem to love raping women whether they are indigenous or foreign. Favourite indian/hindu past time.

f

Howdy there. Is that what the madressas in the good ole USA teach you as well? Heck you beeg badazz Mosleems sure are bad. I mean demolishing twin towers also seems to be your speciality. Wanna boast about that now buddy ? :D

Are you a South African of Indian descent or are you an Indian staying in South Africa or are you an Indian of South African descent ? I know that sounds confusing but I am certain that you know what I mean :D

Howdy there. Is that what the madressas in the good ole USA teach you as well? Heck you beeg badazz Mosleems sure are bad. I mean demolishing twin towers also seems to be your speciality. Wanna boast about that now buddy ? :D

Spend alot of time there than in India mate.

Really farzand! Indian Army already occupy Kashmir and pissing in your jugular vai i.e rivers at will Kashmir belongs to Pakistan so its not India but Pakistan should cross the border and free your Kashmiri brethren enslaved by India.

if your logic is true then check from where all rivers coming into india are originating from. i guess a lot of Chinese and kashmiri piss is being swallowed by indians. i can give u further instances but i dont want to dent ur religous and cultural sentiments. i only know that a demoralized army cant fight and Pakistan Army is going absolutely fine against foreign sponsored terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom