What's new

India Is The World's Only Counter Weight To China

I don't know about India being a counter weight to China , but if US-Pakistani relations go bad , India will be a counter weight to Pakistan , even if India isn't cooperative .

Lol... READ THIS
Parag Khanna believes that India is not, and will not become a superpower for the foreseeable future, lagging decades behind China in both development and strategic appetite.
Oooops! Who's this clown Parag Khanna? Never heard of him! Oh wait....I had a driver by that name! He's graduated to journalism??? Jeeeez!
pumpkin-008.gif

LOL ! all that poor soul had as argument of pak being a regional power was that china will build oil pipelines and a lone port in Gwadar(god knows when it started and when it will be operationalized). He was in his own world crooning the same line..... poor chap.. but when a country is in such a dire state, people can easily be disillusionment.
The local imams are playing a significant role in helping the fellow countrymen in coming out of this $hit hole. I am sure they will come out with flying stars hidden in their under pants... :rofl:

Chinis is phrase for Chinese in many Indian languages

Yeah I know, members like JayATL use it in a derogatory context, essentially replacing the word "chink" with "chini". To avoid the moderators. :lol:

India is called Yindu in Chinese, yet I doubt you guys would like it if I referred to you guys using that word like JayATL does, as a replacement for something else.

I never claimed Pakistan to be a Great Power or a Super Power.

You Indians dream of being a Super Power, yet you guys are not even a Great Power. You guys are not even on par with China.
Do me a favour , What is SUPER POWER? What is GREAT POWER? am confused.

Yeah I know, members like JayATL use it in a derogatory context, essentially replacing the word "chink" with "chini". To avoid the moderators.

India is called Yindu in Chinese, yet I doubt you guys would like it if I referred to you guys using that word like JayATL does, as a replacement for something else.
I agree with U as a matter of fact. Chinese and Indians go back long time in history so that members should respect the culture and heritage. When U respect ur Culture U wont hurt others culture. ( Am addressing the Indian member.)

India and China may not have a Hot war in the future, but fierce competition is to be expected between the two.

yes it would happen just like US and Amarica during cold war War is not benificial for anyone but a healthy compettion will uplift lifes of millions

ongc please do work faster and start sending oil to india ,fuel prices are going up here!

I never claimed Pakistan to be a Great Power or a Super Power.

You Indians dream of being a Super Power, yet you guys are not even a Great Power. You guys are not even on par with China.

Please elaborate yourself who say India is potential super power.

Last edited by a moderator:
India has no allies, not even Russia. Just strategic partners. It's on of the founders of the Non Aligned Movement. And it will stay that way until it's left with no choice.

You can show data comparing USA and China from the 50s or something too. Things can change quick, no?

I'm saying when or maybe if, there is some sort of equilibrium in the future between the two.

China GDP/capita : US GDP/capita ratios were at a high in 1966, during the Cultural Revolution, decreased to their historical lowest excluding 1949 in 1985, and only rebounded in 2000.

India will not catch up for at least 15 more years after the historical lowest; however, India is not yet at the historical lowest as the rate of decrease is going up, not down.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom