What's new

India Is The World's Only Counter Weight To China

now read this :P

Potential superpowers
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The present-day governments that have been claimed to become (or to remain) superpowers during the 21st century.
The list of governments.
United States of America (Current superpower)[1][2]
Brazil
China
European Union
India
Russia
A potential superpower is a state that is speculated to be, or to be in the process of becoming, a superpower at some point in the 21st century. Presently, it is widely considered that only the United States currently fulfills the criteria to be considered a superpower.[3][4] States most commonly mentioned as being potential superpowers are Brazil,[5][6][7] China,[8] the European Union (a supranational entity),[9] India and Russia,[10][11] based on a variety of factors. Collectively, these five potential superpowers and the United States comprise 66.6% of global nominal GDP, 62.2% of global GDP (PPP) and more than 50% of the world's population.
However, the record of such predictions has not been perfect. For example, in the 1980s, many political and economic analysts predicted that Japan would eventually accede to superpower status, due to its large population, huge gross domestic product and high economic growth at that time.[12][13] Though still the world's third-largest economy as of 2011, Japan has faced an ongoing period of weak growth since the "lost decade" of the 1990s, eroding its potential as a superpower.
Potential_Superpowers.svg

when you finish Read this too

Failed state

2010 Failed States Index - Interactive Map and Rankings | Foreign Policy

NICE! +1 like.

now read this :P

Potential superpowers
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The present-day governments that have been claimed to become (or to remain) superpowers during the 21st century.
The list of governments.
United States of America (Current superpower)[1][2]
Brazil
China
European Union
India
Russia
A potential superpower is a state that is speculated to be, or to be in the process of becoming, a superpower at some point in the 21st century. Presently, it is widely considered that only the United States currently fulfills the criteria to be considered a superpower.[3][4] States most commonly mentioned as being potential superpowers are Brazil,[5][6][7] China,[8] the European Union (a supranational entity),[9] India and Russia,[10][11] based on a variety of factors. Collectively, these five potential superpowers and the United States comprise 66.6% of global nominal GDP, 62.2% of global GDP (PPP) and more than 50% of the world's population.
However, the record of such predictions has not been perfect. For example, in the 1980s, many political and economic analysts predicted that Japan would eventually accede to superpower status, due to its large population, huge gross domestic product and high economic growth at that time.[12][13] Though still the world's third-largest economy as of 2011, Japan has faced an ongoing period of weak growth since the "lost decade" of the 1990s, eroding its potential as a superpower.
Potential_Superpowers.svg

when you finish Read this too

Failed state

2010 Failed States Index - Interactive Map and Rankings | Foreign Policy

Ooch!!That really hurt man.:D

I agree Liquid xiansheng. ("Ji" means "Mr" right?)

Though since I detect a hint of sarcasm, maybe you could explain why else America and China are so interested in becoming allies with Pakistan. If not for their enormous geostrategic importance.

Chinajiiiiiiiiiiiii, we're on the same page.:enjoy:

Lol... READ THIS

HAHAHA, this is cute, BHARATIS thinking they are a potential SUPERPOWER, hahaha lol!

Parag Khanna believes that India is not, and will not become a superpower for the foreseeable future, lagging decades behind China in both development and strategic appetite.[71] Instead, he believes India will be a key swing state along with Russia.[72] He says that India is "big but not important", has a highly successful professional class, while hundreds of millions of its citizens still live in extreme poverty. It is "almost completely third world".[73]

Potential superpowers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is from the same page of "Potential Superpowers" in wikipedia.

I don't think US "propping" (lack of proper word) up of India is entirely negative to India.

If we play it correctly we can make the positive "outweigh" the negatives arising out of it.

It is for this kind of devious and underhanded Indian mentality that has prompted China to help Pakistan become a counter weight to India. Chinese are pretty smart nation and more than a match for sly Indians.

Lol... READ THIS

HAHAHA, this is cute, BHARATIS thinking they are a potential SUPERPOWER, hahaha lol!

Parag Khanna believes that India is not, and will not become a superpower for the foreseeable future, lagging decades behind China in both development and strategic appetite.[71] Instead, he believes India will be a key swing state along with Russia.[72] He says that India is "big but not important", has a highly successful professional class, while hundreds of millions of its citizens still live in extreme poverty. It is "almost completely third world".[73]

Why the hell are you using massive fonts?....afraid people might not pay attention to you?

India has no strategic importance, its not developed enough.

Even the Chinese members agreed with me. lol!

Why the hell are you using massive fonts?....afraid people might not pay attention to you?

Absolutely, because I think people might be mislead by your trash, so I had to use larger fronts, so they would notice my post and read the truth first!

Lol... READ THIS

Who is parag khanna:rofl: do you know him? I was born and raised up at India but i never heard of him ever

Anyways read this

pakistan-among-failed-states-nawaz sharif
Pakistan among failed states: Nawaz – The Express Tribune

It is for this kind of devious and underhanded Indian mentality that has prompted China to help Pakistan become a counter weight to India. Chinese are pretty smart nation and more than a match for sly Indians.

Actually, it is imperative that India extracts every bit of juice it can out of our backers.Our technology / space and infrastructure sectors can attain a massive growth with the foreign input. This sort of rivalry between India and china is good. We get all that is awesome and cutting edge.

India has no strategic importance, its not developed enough.

Even the Chinese members agreed me. lol!

Thank god, cause if India was a smaller country with strategic importance and location. It'll be Big Daddy'ed.:enjoy:

I don't know bout you, but being Big Daddy'ed doesn't sound fun..:enjoy:'

Back
Top Bottom