What's new

India is ready for NSG membership: US

what ever man...
Imagine if Indians start boycotting Chinese goods. With such huge trade deficit, the impact would be huge on China.

At a personal level, I have plunged myself into the boycott China goods movement.
Slowly and surely, we will make sure this will be a success ;)
You can Imagine but can not boycott the Chinese goods this the realty because the the chines goods are the basic requirement of every family every person with low cost good qualities. you examine you home or your family or your private offices how much chines items are used ? no other country can produced items in that cost...

I wonder why they even bother about "Pakistan"??Pakistan has no say in neither forum as they're not part of it.They can stir as much coffee in the "Coffee Club",but nothing is going to come out of it.

Ask your daddy and they will tell you the position of Pakistan LOL on the other side, US govt particular President US (In India) already answer the question regarding Pakistan and its position but still Indians as usual btw Pakistan obsession, Indians hardly understand the meaning of "who is really Strategically important". If you have money doesn't mean you're important for the global powers. For that you need location a strategic point from where you can easily handle the threats and pursue your policies. India nowhere near NSG nor eligible for Permanent UN seat with 60% population under poverty and lacks in many things. India not even close to Turkey in terms of advancement and infrastructure. Building missiles and buying hardware from US and Russia and call them-self supa power lol world only laugh.

Simple US getting money from you because you're buying weapons from US and Russian market else nor you're technically fulfill US objectives nor capable to do anything against or in favor of any Nation. India in short darpook nation in terms of power projection at global level. India never involve in any international issues, critical situations nor in any international conflicts rather bashing and crying over Pakistan.

India is immature and not responsible nation to handle such powerful seats at global level.

Truth is bitter.

Last edited:
When China has actively started opposing India at every International forums that's a very good sign

It really means that India is on the right track and China is worried :D

So true, our economy and strong fundementals remain positive. Whereas China has big issues I was watching a bbc show where factory workers in China were being made jobless and the talk on the streets was rather gloomy.

So true, our economy and strong fundementals remain positive. Whereas China has big issues I was watching a bbc show where factory workers in China were being made jobless and the talk on the streets was rather gloomy.

"Ten million Indians with graduate, post-graduate and technical degrees were looking for work, meaning that 15% of all Indians with the highest levels of education were seeking job as of 2011. Kerala had India’s highest graduate unemployment rate at over 30 per cent.

116 million Indians who were either seeking or available for work, 32 million were illiterate and 84 literate. Among literates, unemployment rates were higher among the better qualified, highest of all among the 7.2 million people with a technical diploma or certificate other than a degree. At all levels of education, unemployment rates were higher in rural than in urban areas."

Let's think outside the box and not biased, why was the NSG setup? In response to our test yes India's. Why were the west pissed? We took civilian technology from Canada and used it for our military program so they slammed the door on us for decades.

Now coming to China, why would they just let us in and make life easy for us? We are a strategic rival in Asia but and this is key..if they can see that they are going to loose big contracts in India due to their policies like bullet train future infrastructure deals it just is not worth the while to piss us off too much

"Ten million Indians with graduate, post-graduate and technical degrees were looking for work, meaning that 15% of all Indians with the highest levels of education were seeking job as of 2011. Kerala had India’s highest graduate unemployment rate at over 30 per cent.

116 million Indians who were either seeking or available for work, 32 million were illiterate and 84 literate. Among literates, unemployment rates were higher among the better qualified, highest of all among the 7.2 million people with a technical diploma or certificate other than a degree. At all levels of education, unemployment rates were higher in rural than in urban areas."

Creating worthwhile jobs and having a sustainable economy remain challenges, there needs more tech parks away from the IT sector I am talking about gaming, apps, virtual reality etc

We need tax breaks for those industries and the govt to provide basic infrastructure so investors will look to invest.

Ask your daddy and they will tell you the position of Pakistan

we all know position of Pakistan..

AzhF8vACYAAaey-.jpg

jpgImage

92804_600.jpg

October-7-2012.jpg

Your BS doesn't change the fact that Pakistan has nothing to say on NSG as it is not a member of NSG.

we all know position of Pakistan..

AzhF8vACYAAaey-.jpg

jpgImage

92804_600.jpg

October-7-2012.jpg

Your BS doesn't change the fact that Pakistan has nothing to say on NSG as it is not a member of NSG.

Is video ko subha shaam raath har din hafta 7 din istemaal karain aap ko kafi faakaaa hoga LOLZzzzzzzzzz Obama kay alfaaz zara ghoooooooor say suna about Pakistan

Ask your daddy and they will tell you the position of Pakistan LOL

India NEVER had a Pleasure of "Changing" Daddies ( USA then China .. ) , Infact having Daddies in the First Place.

on the other side, US govt particular President US (In India) already answer the question regarding Pakistan and its position but still Indians as usual btw Pakistan obsession, Indians hardly understand the meaning of "who is really Strategically important".

Does India really Care ? Indian Polcit cares ONLY and ONLY Indian Interests. Period.
The Policy on Iran and Palestine/Israel and USA/Russia Dictates it.

If you have money doesn't mean you're important for the global powers.

It seems you are worried, as you meant to say.. yes yes.. you have a great Economy, we cant even Dare to Match.. but hey.. remember how US used us "Strategically" in Afganistan and waste our 2 Decades with refusing even 8 F16s in the End !

For that you need location a strategic point from where you can easily handle the threats and pursue your policies.

IOR , Asian Pivot +++

India nowhere near NSG nor eligible for Permanent UN seat with 60% population under poverty and lacks in many things. India not even close to Turkey in terms of advancement and infrastructure. Building missiles and buying hardware from US and Russia and call them-self supa power lol world only laugh.

Some People say it Otherwise. Including Guys from France, UK , US and Russia.
However, ( Im totally neglecting what Sarkoszy said recently about the Indian membership of UNSC ) where are the "Elegibility" Criteria for UNSC outlined.

Besides , ts worth reading what was the status of China when it was admitted to the UNSC ?

Simple US getting money from you because you're buying weapons from US and Russian market else nor you're technically fulfill US objectives nor capable to do anything against or in favor of any Nation.

I guess u have forgotten how US lobbied for Special Waiver for India at NSG to which China had to Agree and How Russia Sent her Nuclear Subs.

the Point being, it far far more than Buying and Selling as you suggest.

India in short darpook nation in terms of power projection at global level.
ICBMs , SLBMs , Nuclear Subs , Aircraft Carriers.
Last time i saw just 6 nations having all of these.

India never involve in any international issues, critical situations nor in any international conflicts rather bashing and crying over Pakistan.

I guess you just missed and forgot 1971 and a apart of your own History.

India is immature and not responsible nation to handle such powerful seats at global level.
Truth is bitter.

Says a Guy whose backyard is filled with names like AQ Khan, OBLs etc. etc.

India NEVER had a Pleasure of "Changing" Daddies ( USA then China .. ) , Infact having Daddies in the First Place.

Does India really Care ? Indian Polcit cares ONLY and ONLY Indian Interests. Period.
The Policy on Iran and Palestine/Israel and USA/Russia Dictates it.

Thank you that's what I am trying to explain you lol. For NSG to Permanent Seat, Nations who are actively involve in all this consider as a "POWERS". Other than my answer is in your statement already lol.

Thank you that's what I am trying to explain you lol. For NSG to Permanent Seat, Nations who are actively involve in all this consider as a "POWERS". Other than my answer is in your statement already lol.

I didnt quite get you. Are you trying to say that Pakistan Cares for "Global" Interests more than her own "natioanl Interests" ?
Russian Carriers, Russian Subs made by "Russian" again as I said, India is highly dependent on foreign countries for the defence of its own country (Foreign hardware like Russian and now American).

Naive ?

I would not debate over the Source of Pakistani Missiles and Nukes. But Does pakistan miss a SINGLE opportunity to forget the Nukes they have just beacuase of their Source ?

Remember that we were talking about "Power Projection"

Pakistan simply has Nukes like N. Korea. Nothing less, and nothing more to be Precise.

India has the real tools of Power Projection : SSNs, SSBNs , Carriers and ICBMs to name a few , which Pakistan can only dream of.

I didnt quite get you. Are you trying to say that Pakistan Cares for "Global" Interests more than her own "natioanl Interests" ?

Naive ?

I would not debate over the Source of Pakistani Missiles and Nukes. But Does pakistan miss a SINGLE opportunity to forget the Nukes they have just beacuase of their Source ?

Remember that we were talking about "Power Projection"

Pakistan simply has Nukes like N. Korea. Nothing less, and nothing more to be Precise.

India has the real tools of Power Projection : SSNs, SSBNs , Carriers and ICBMs to name a few , which Pakistan can only dream of.

I think you didn't get it. In fact I've already appreciate India in terms of "Only India's Interest" but on the other side I've also said that because India is not interested to intervene/involve into global matters, India is not eligible for these seats. You need to decide whether you are interested to become USA, Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, UK, France ? (involve in all mess etc etc and etc). Secondly from US to Russia to EMEA every country knew that you've strong obsession with Pakistan so your govt mentality is btw India to Pakistan and Pakistan to India. This limited mentality of a nation either having SLBM, ICMB, Nuke sub etc etc will not help to become eligible.

NSG at current have 48 members.
So how many votes will be required to block indias entry ?

five years from now US will have no power to grant or deny any membership to any country, China will
India has a habit of choosing wrong friends at the wrong time in History.

Is video ko subha shaam raath har din hafta 7 din istemaal karain aap ko kafi faakaaa hoga LOLZzzzzzzzzz Obama kay alfaaz zara ghoooooooor say suna about Pakistan

Offtopics can't change the fact that Pakistan has no say in NSG,as it is not part of NSG,and it is highly unlikely that it'll become one due to its tainted proliferation records.

Stick to the topic rather than posting BS.Atleast that can be expected from a senior member of this forum.

five years from now US will have no power to grant or deny any membership to any country, China will
India has a habit of choosing wrong friends at the wrong time in History.

Really??

India chose SU,got military support,they vetoed on Kashmir issues,they supported on 71's war and what not.

Pakistan chose USA,got bombed by the same country,got into a mess which spilled into Pakistan itself,50000+ killed,nearly 1 million displaced,got humiliated in the international arena as well as domestic arena as well.

I think we'll prefer "Wrong Friends" over Pakistan's "Right friends".

See,the thing is,Pakistan doesn't know how to play this game,thats why whichever country Pakistan will choose as friend,they'll always prefer Pakistan to perform their dirty job,because Pakistan always asks for it.

Offtopics can't change the fact that Pakistan has no say in NSG,as it is not part of NSG,and it is highly unlikely that it'll become one due to its tainted proliferation records.

Stick to the topic rather than posting BS.Atleast that can be expected from a senior member of this forum.

Really??

India chose SU,got military support,they vetoed on Kashmir issues,they supported on 71's war and what not.

Pakistan chose USA,got bombed by the same country,got into a mess which spilled into Pakistan itself,50000+ killed,nearly 1 million displaced,got humiliated in the international arena as well as domestic arena as well.

I think we'll prefer "Wrong Friends" over Pakistan's "Right friends".

See,the thing is,Pakistan doesn't know how to play this game,thats why whichever country Pakistan will choose as friend,they'll always prefer Pakistan to perform their dirty job,because Pakistan always asks for it.

then they become useless, their support meant nothing anymore
I am seeing the same with US soon

Back
Top Bottom