What's new

India is our second home: Pakistani singers

As a new member, I am discouraged by these endless arguments.

Why must every thread take a detour for a pi55ing match between neanderthal chest-thumpers?

sir, i agreed with few points, but if we have so much hatred against them, they could not have been in india. even u are contradicting your point by saying they are popular and people love them
Well, there are internet ninjas out there who want to do nothing but spread hate. I hope that's who these guys are (a deranged minority), and not a true sample.

I'm aware that our artists are embraced in India, and that is always heartwarming. I guess it's a case of letting those real supporters drown out these loons.

Technically, word India is originated from Indus and is Indus is in present Pakistan of then India? ;););)

Lol Hindustan, Hindu, Hind, India, Indian, Indies etc, etc, etc all orignated from that river. lol

Shared history S. Asia has.

Last edited:
Persiaan/Aryan name for Indus river.

No, sindhu is the indigenous Sanskirt name of the Indus river. Persians could not pronounce it and named everyone on and east of the Indus "Hindus" after Sindhu. It later names became Hind, Sind, etc by the Arabs.

British later took all of the Vedic sects and named it "Hinduism".

No idea, but I know he's admired a great deal in India, and has appeared many times on shows etc.

Atif is another, and I know these guys have a strong following. You just have to see the many positive comments on the Coke Studio YouTube pages from India to know our pop/rock music and artists are greatly admired.

I don't mean to say that the reader comments are what all Indians think, but it doesn't bode well when every other comment about Strings is ladened with 'ISI this, or Taliban that'.

If Strings aren't given mercy from such spiteful comments, then what chance for the rest of us? It's an uphill battle.

Please accept my apologies on behalf of those idiots who type comments out in TOI and rediff. Some people just use the excuse of patriotism to act like idiots.

All Pakistanis with good intentions are welcome to India.

Arrange a visa for me then

I thought you have been to India many times already.

Yeah.. I am appalled at the special restrictions placed on Pakistanis. Most of those are based on little more than paranoia. I am all for liberalised visa regimes.

:P paa jee ganay walay ko ab bhee mirasi kaha jata ha. No offense.

My other comment was also in a lighter mood

my post was for fun too.....why should you have all the fun:devil:

besides i dont understand hindi ....am a tamil.....can ya translate plzzzzz....

p.s---i cant beleive so many people took my comment seriously that they started debating on talent ans nationality

I thought you have been to India many times already.

Yeah.. I am appalled at the special restrictions placed on Pakistanis. Most of those are based on little more than paranoia. I am all for liberalised visa regimes.

Yeah i had been to India two years back. lets see if i make this time

Back
Top Bottom