What's new

India is learning to behave like a superpower

Well.. last year Chinese sent out US$640 billion out of China so much so that Chinese Government had to create new laws to curb capital out flow...
On the other hand Rupees is on a free fall and without Made in China.

Indians would suffer big. Boycott China you say :D

this is the quality of India's "free media"```this is how their high caste slave owners handing out sweets that can make people extremely deluded and ignorant, and half-witted them are buying it with great joy```:lol:

my decade experiences in dealing with Indian finally come to realisation when I went to India few times, that I learnt their twisted, lying, boasting and cunning behavour actually has deep root in their society, to them, integrity, honesty and progmaticism is alien and repulsive!

Surprised that you even know toilet, I thought there's no such a thing as toilet in India. You just do that on the street.
High IQ Hans are at it again...

Chinese visitors welcome Disneyland to town by defecating in the bushes
by Ken Storey

May 09, 2016 at 1:21 PM

• Photo via shanghaiist.com
As Disneyland Shanghai readies to open next month the infrastructure and smaller aspects of the resort have been coming online over the past few weeks. The brand new metro station opened in late April causing floods of curious locals to fill the station and Disney Town shopping district even though not a single shop was open yet.
The Chinese government, who owns a controlling stake in the Shanghai Disneyland Resort, has placed numerous requirements upon the resort–the new rail station being one of them, and a large, urban style park called Wishing Star Parkbeing another. The 98-acre park is designed as both a place for guests to escape the crowds and a way to help keep the air quality in check. This impressive park has an amphitheater, a state of the art playground, numerous art sculptures and even a glass boardwalk.

Wishing Star Park and Disney Town have seen large crowds over the past few weeks as locals try to get a glimpse at the new resort before it officially opens June 17. The crowds overwhelmed the yet-to-open resort during the recent May Day holiday. Numerous people posted shocking photos on social media of guests climbing through the bushes, leaving piles of trash everywhere, carving their names into lampposts and even allowing their children to defecate in the bushes

17792.jpg

1231943206_4693.gif

....that's super Sadhu power

High IQ Hans are at it again...

Chinese visitors welcome Disneyland to town by defecating in the bushes
by Ken Storey

May 09, 2016 at 1:21 PM

• Photo via shanghaiist.com
As Disneyland Shanghai readies to open next month the infrastructure and smaller aspects of the resort have been coming online over the past few weeks. The brand new metro station opened in late April causing floods of curious locals to fill the station and Disney Town shopping district even though not a single shop was open yet.
The Chinese government, who owns a controlling stake in the Shanghai Disneyland Resort, has placed numerous requirements upon the resort–the new rail station being one of them, and a large, urban style park called Wishing Star Parkbeing another. The 98-acre park is designed as both a place for guests to escape the crowds and a way to help keep the air quality in check. This impressive park has an amphitheater, a state of the art playground, numerous art sculptures and even a glass boardwalk.

Wishing Star Park and Disney Town have seen large crowds over the past few weeks as locals try to get a glimpse at the new resort before it officially opens June 17. The crowds overwhelmed the yet-to-open resort during the recent May Day holiday. Numerous people posted shocking photos on social media of guests climbing through the bushes, leaving piles of trash everywhere, carving their names into lampposts and even allowing their children to defecate in the bushes
one of uncivil action compared to universal practise, yeah, you funny Indian are really good at twisting things :D

Is it a academic course to learn how to be super power

Super power don't buy weapons but sells well anyway Pak will never let it happen in first place

one of uncivil action compared to universal practise, yeah, you funny Indian are really good at twisting things :D
I saw people do that in US too, but nothing like the scale happening in India.

this is the quality of India's "free media"```this is how their high caste slave owners handing out sweets that can make people extremely deluded and ignorant, and half-witted them are buying it with great joy```:lol:

my decade experiences in dealing with Indian finally come to realisation when I went to India few times, that I learnt their twisted, lying, boasting and cunning behavour actually has deep root in their society, to them, integrity, honesty and progmaticism is alien and repulsive!

You hit it right on. The problem with India is its core culture of human depravity, corruption of the soul, and degenerate mind set as compare to the civilized world. If it's not for Aryan invasion, native Indians would live like Australian Aboriginies Astroids. Heck, Native Indians are Astroids and Indo Europeans. Mix Europeans today with Australian aboriginies and you get the proto Indian. LOL.

:super::super: The new undisputed "SUPERPOWER" is real:yay:

In the past, Indian media proclaim that India will be a Supa Powa every other day. That haven't happened for a while. It's starting again.

Note to OP. Thread based on this article should be started by Chinese or Pakistanis. Not by Indians.

Would you believe it's an Indians that originally posted the India Supa Powa video to boast. I kid you all not. Than several years back, they posted that video on Storm Front. Many white supremacist showed up on this site.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom