What's new

India is learning to behave like a superpower

I will not even get into the article and what it says, too many points of contention.
But super powers do not believe in diplomacy. They may say they do but they use force more often then not to get what they want.

yeah, that's why the Bretton woods system that the US set up still rules the world and wannabe losers like China do not get anywhere near after decades of trying - because these guys don't know 'diplomacy'.

super pooer

75% of your population lives on less than $10 per day- that didn't stop you braying like a donkey about being a superpower.

Get your head out of the toilet. Besides, why should you be surprised anyway? Check google and other sources. Or maybe your favorite source

Surprised that you even know toilet, I thought there's no such a thing as toilet in India. You just do that on the street.

I am in China and I know how much people make here, I don't have to search around for that like you. and channel you choose is so...formally official,lol... the reporter looks so serious, it can not be a joke....lol..

What you refer to is actually from the CNN news many years ago, now China is even way better. Check it out, it also mentioned India a lot.

Global Poverty - China improving, India impoverished, Africa same (CNN)

Surprised that you even know toilet, I thought there's no such a thing as toilet in India. You just do that on the street.

I am in China and I know how much people make here, I don't have to search around for that like you. and channel you choose is so...formally official,lol... the reporter looks so serious, it can not be a joke....lol..

'oh I k now china', the only super power with sooooo much money that it has to limit people's migration from one city to another. f***ing dirt poor country that's spending non existent money on fancy projects with majority of the people living in poverty.

'oh I k now china', the only super power with sooooo much money that it has to limit people's migration from one city to another. f***ing dirt poor country that's spending non existent money on fancy projects with majority of the people living in poverty.
I am part of the majority I never think I m rich, but way way better than the majority of Indians.

Well.. last year Chinese sent out US$640 billion out of China so much so that Chinese Government had to create new laws to curb capital out flow...

Well.. last year Chinese sent out US$640 billion out of China so much so that Chinese Government had to create new laws to curb capital out flow...
Recently foreign reserve is rising really fast, and China is having a buying spree all across the world to convert money into foreign assets. China still holds one third of the world's total foreign reserve, now tell my one thing, how come India, a country of 1.3 billion people, has foreign reserves smaller than Taiwan, even Hongkong, a Chinese city.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_foreign-exchange_reserves

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom