New Zealand 288 (48.5 ov)

India 83/8 (26.3 ov)

India require another 206 runs with 2 wickets and 23.3 overs remaining
India RR 3.13
Last 5 ovs 8/1 RR 1.60
Required RR 8.76
New Zealand RR (5.89) 5.76

Where is our indian fellows 2day ? :lazy:

Well done NZ... :tup: Styris and Taylor batted well.... and here we go, ninth wicket down for India.... :D

28.2 Williamson to Jadeja, OUT, And another slip catch. Loverly! It was floated well outside off stump and Jadeja chased it for a big drive. Styris takes the catch. Where is Taylor I say? Williamson was out for a duck but picks up a wicket now. Life can't be that bad eh?

India require another 205 runs with 1 wicket and 21.1 overs remaining

Well bowled Kiwi's bowlers.... :tup:

New Zealand 288 (48.5 ov)

India 88/10 (29.3 ov)

New Zealand won by 200 runs

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
India taking lessons from Pakistan -"how to get a big defeat"

NZ Taking Lessons from PAK , Australia Was all out on 88 against Pakistan.

Our Young Team have done this, your 6 players are playing from more then 10 years.

India have no World Class Bowler , Pakistan have all in his team are world Best Bowlers.

A Team Cannot Win on the basis of only Batting

Well, I have an Idea!!

Integration of Indian Batting and Pakistan Bowling...
No.1 side in every format...Every team will be shitting in their trousers..lol!!

Well, I have an Idea!!

No.1 side in every format...Every team will be shitting in their trousers..lol!!

actually looking at Indian batting against NZ and Pakistani bowling against England that to is a distant dream:cry:

Well, I have an Idea!!

You mean the same side who just scored 88 :what: yea sure ..dunno about which team is going to **** :lol:

half of our team is not playing in this match, so need need to get so excited. We will talk when Sachin, Gambhir, Bhaji, Zaheer, Ishant, Sreeshant and company get back to business. Anyways still quite a bad performance, need to throw this Rohit Sharma and Jadeja out now.

@ prototype and seiko,
Mate , exceptions occurs once!!...but dont you think its also a dream of thinking of a team which have pakistan bowlers and Indian batting masters like sachin-sehwag, dravid and Laxman.

half of our team is not playing in this match, so need need to get so excited. We will talk when Sachin, Gambhir, Bhaji, Zaheer, Ishant, Sreeshant and company get back to business. Anyways still quite a bad performance, need to throw this Rohit Sharma and Jadeja out now.

Always My words come from the Mouth of Mr. desiman...lol!!!
btw nice to see you once again sirji!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom